Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program (2359 Views)

South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures / Why Is South East The Only Region With 5 States? / SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yet some online miscreants still come to abuse Pmb and Osinbajo

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by iammo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin 2019 campaign grin grin

4 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don’t know why some people just hate without reason

While all the good thing of the government they hated so much are beneficial to them

Muhammadu Buhari you are a true democrat, elder statesman, nationalist and a hero

Above all you have shown that you are a father to all

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
iammo:
grin 2019 campaign

Is it true or not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by HisSexcellency(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Propaganda at it's best undecided
I stay in the east, please name one school in anambra and abia benefiting from it and i will go there myself tomorrow morning to confirm with picture and video evidence.

16 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
HisSexcellency:

You are shocked too

That’s Buhari for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by zionmde: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
And why haven't they brought the food to my own class. Primary 2 in Obiokponkpi community school amafor aturuncha LGA.
lies is the only thing All these people and their zombies know how to do

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by HisSexcellency(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

You are shocked too

That’s Buhari for you
Not shocked, never seen any since January till date

1 Like

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Not shocked, never seen any since January till date

Coz you showed not to see

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by SolutionMee: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Propaganda at its peek

3 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by HisSexcellency(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
zionmde:
And why haven't they brought the food to my own class. Primary 2 in Obiokponkpi community school amafor aturuncha LGA.
lies is the only thing All these people and their zombies know how to do
What state

4 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
Propaganda at its peek

South east should thank Mr. President

3 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by iammo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

Is it true or not

Perhaps it is so perhaps it isn't. I honestly don't know. But one thing una gambari are getting clearly day by day is that as oppose to the myopic idea that a particular zone has more electoral value more than another ( due to lack of proper census, and underage almajiri voting). They actually are coming to reality and coming with actual campaign begging strategy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
iammo:

Perhaps it is so perhaps it isn't. I honestly don't know. But one thing una gambari are getting clearly day by day is that as oppose to the myopic idea that a particular zone has more electoral value more than another ( due to lack of proper census, and underage almajiri voting). They actually are coming to reality and coming with actual campaign begging strategy.

In 2015 what happened?

With southeast pitch there tent with Pdp

What happened?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by Rochas2023: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
I know that of Abia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by Built2last: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
The shocking thing is that APC plays politics even in their dream. Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by princechurchill(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Our poverty and hunger can't be equated with that of North so if you're trying to score cheap political point you better turn west

Igbos are safe made since 1967

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rochas2023:
I know that of Abia

You are a patriot

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by princechurchill(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

While all the good thing of the government they hated so much are beneficial to them

Muhammadu Buhari you are a true democrat, elder statesman, nationalist and a hero

Name one school in Anambra that's benefiting from it i will go there tomorrow

Until then please keep your propaganda to yourself

9 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by raymexx: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

Is it true or not
please just name one school in Imo state that is benefiting from this so called feeding program, just one and I will be right there at the school tomorrow morning to see for myself.

3 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
While Northeast get all their capital projects of 2016/17 nearly 85% executed while the Southerners states just less than 25% executed in the same period...! God dey..!

They need infrastructural development not food. They need the reconstruction of the South East not some low quality rats infested indomie meant for Almajiris...! Stop the politics of deception.

So Igbos that are the richest ethnic group are the ones BuhariAPC wants to feed...!! Misplaced Priority...!

Wetin we no go see for BuhariAPC..?

5 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by limeta(f): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

You deaf or what
They say they want.biafra you giving fake change
Wtf

1 Like

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
limeta:

You deaf or what
They say they want.biafra you giving fake change
Wtf

You always sound frustrated

Calm down

Who is holding them

They should do the needful if they are ready to face the consequences of there actions

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by gidgiddy: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
I would like someone to name one School in Enugu that is benefiting from this let me go there and verify. There are two primary schools on my street, one private and one public, they get nothing.

7 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by vedaxcool(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Most of the people hating on PMb that are from the SE are simply ipob juwus rejected by Israel, any honest person know that projects are fairly distributed across the country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by limeta(f): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

You always sound frustrated

Calm down

Who is holding them

They should do the needful if they are ready to face the consequences of there actions

F OFF

1 Like

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
limeta:

F OFF

You can see

Always full of insults

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by Bizibi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ehen!!!!!
Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by vedaxcool(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
See how they are living in denial because of hate. No one cares what you hateful folks think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by zionmde: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
HisSexcellency:
What state
ask google

2 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by Arda1000(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
The fact is that they should take their school feeding programe propoganda to where people are hungry(i.e ids camp in north and west) nobody want their bloody food in east

2 Likes

Re: SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program by iammo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
sarrki:

In 2015 what happened?

With southeast pitch there tent with Pdp

What happened?

What happened in 2015 was that a Southerner in the person of jagaban decided to send another southerner in the person of Jonathan packing for breaching the 2011 agreement and embarrassing jagaban with CCT trail, by supporting a serial loser who had cried bitterly and sworn never to contest ever again. The election provided the lowest margin of any presidential election in the history of Nigeria. The valid point am trying to make here is forget about purposely not conducting population census, and use of underage voting. Any southern region still remains 2019 battle ground

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young IPOB Members Showcase Aircraft And Submit Ideas To Biafra Tech. Institute / #lagosibadanrail #pmbprojects::: Trending On Twitter. PICS. / Borno Voting Factory. This Is How Buhari Secured The Votes(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.