Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Do You Think? Steven Nzonzi To AS Roma - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Think? Steven Nzonzi To AS Roma (245 Views)

Efe, Steven and Bright Sodje Jailed For Fraud / AS Roma Signs Steven Nzonzi From Sevilla (Photos) / AS Roma To Sign Nigerian OAP Who Made An Ashonishing Commentary Of AS Roma Winni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? Steven Nzonzi To AS Roma by Patrick051(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
AS Roma have announced the signing of Steven Nzonzi from Sevilla for £23m.

The France midfielder who won the FIFA World Cup 2018 has signed a four-year contract deal with the club until 2022.

Nzonzi will wear the jersey number 42 for AS Roma.

The 29-year-old told the club’s official website: “I am very happy to be here, and to be a Roma player.

“I’m very happy to be here and to be an AS Roma player. I really felt that the club needed me in their squad. I will give my best on and off the pitch, and hopefully to be a good player for this team.”

“I always want to improve – regardless of age, the most important thing is to give your best and to work hard.

“I want to do that, to become a great player and help the team with my play and experience".

AS Roma Head Coach Monchi said:

"Steven is a footballer with a great physical and technical qualities that we think will really add to the players that we already have here at AS Roma.

“With his arrival, we have even more quality and competition in the midfield"
Continue Reading at http://www.wittysports.co.uk/2018/08/official-as-roma-sign-steven-nzonzi.html

(1) (Reply)

Valencia Vs Atlentico Madrid 1-1 Goal Highlights / Sigma Olomouc Vs Sevilla Predictions, Betting Tips And Match Previews / Everton defender fractures skull from collision with teammate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.