Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Okro Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Okro Farming (1098 Views)

Diary Of An Okro Farmer / Okro Farming – A Surefire Way To Make N1 Million Monthly / For All Okro Farmers Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okro Farming by kingmuyiwa(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good evening to every Farmer in the house. please i need an information on the cost of farming okra on an acre of farm land, and can i still farm it this year? kindly help with necessary information, techniques and best breed to plant...you can reach me on my whatsapp through 08034698250
Re: Okro Farming by Yian1(m): 4:52am On Aug 18, 2018
kingmuyiwa:
Good evening to every Farmer in the house. please i need an information on the cost of farming okra on an acre of farm land, and can i still farm it this year? kindly help with necessary information, techniques and best breed to plant...you can reach me on my whatsapp through 08034698250

Good day...may it be fruitful, bro. I don't know much about okro farming but I would like to introduce you to what can make you have more plant yield.

Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer is a chemical-free fertilizer that promotes fertility, reduce run-off and evaporation. It is highly concentrated and economical -- it goes a long way. It is user and nature friendly.

It improves the absorption of nutrients and increase the rate at which water enters the soil. To place an order for it, contact me on this number: 08164269252

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okro Farming by kunleweb: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
kingmuyiwa:

I can help you handle the cultivation from scratch to finish. Where is the farm located? Hit me up on whatsapp 0818 397 9372
Re: Okro Farming by olaitandavid(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
You can get your okra seed from us at EAST WEST SEED COMPANY... we deal with hybrid seeds of different varieties... 08166602206

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales: Agricultural Equipments Imported From Idia / Best Investment In Agriculture / Nigerian Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.