Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) (31871 Views)

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / Flood Takes Over Houses In Lekki After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by ifymadu: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wow, see the wonderful roads and drainage Oshiomhole built in his eight year reign. The present APC governor is continuing. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
if we allow this clueless tyrant zai Barbar for the next 4yrs Somalia will be better than Nigeria
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
That uselu shell has always been like that. The erosion was not properly managed and the gutter is almost full with rubbish
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by heyihola: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
APC....................MUNGUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnn1111111111111111111111111

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lefulefu I hope the flood has not carried you and MartinO away embarassed

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
kayceerilyn:
Benin is horrible after rainfall... Okhoro junction to us el uselu market.... Ringroad to oba market to Ugbhighoko area.. No good drainage.. All the drainages are clogged.. No maintenance.. Nothing
Seems u re familiar with Benin city a lot?..flooding is one the greatest problems the ancient city is facing, my area in ekenwan road is horrible cuz of the flooding.
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by simonsayz: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
PurplePatch:
The Uselu axis of the Benin-Lagos expressway, Benin city was today flooded after the rains. Many motorists had to swim through the flood while some others were stranded. The pics below were taken opposite the traditional ground, Uselu.

Most parts of the walkway and service lanes have been destroyed due to consistent flooding and erosion. While many houses lining the road are already on the verge of collapse.

It could be recalled that a young girl was snatched from her mother grasp along this same road while trying to cross over it some weeks back. Up to this day her corpse is yet to be found.

Government attention is urgently needed to avoid further destruction of the road and ultimately the loss of human lives.

Thanks to our ex governor and APC national chair.... Adams Aliu Oshiomole.....you too try baba even for those big pit wey u dig down under power line for Uwelu.... Uruésé
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrGoogle88:
Shithole country!! What did Oshomole even do in that state? undecided undecided
Even d great America experience flood...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oshiomole finished Edo State. I wonder why the imp got the audacity to claim PDP steals when he is the number 1 thief.
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
bedspread:
OSho had a Chance to fix this...
he was busy fvcking his chinko wife,
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by ndachee: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
OP you try but its Flood not food���

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by DAmericanDream(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
AkhereOkaka:
This is unfortunate, my question is the 30 billion naira lone Adams Oshomoile took from the Nigeria Stock Exchange while he was the Governor to combat flood in the name of Edo water storm project, what happen to the money and the project that was not completed?

He diverted the funds to marry ilara...her face alone is enough for Adams even if she doesn't bear a child. cry
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by odogwubiafra: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Nothing other than plunging Edo state into huge dept, making Edo state one of the three highest indebted states, just behind Kano and Lagos.
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Tejiriseth(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
"Heavy Food In Benin" . . Am I the only one that noticed the error.?
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Geenosko: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2018
20 years plus down the line. River Tom line still exists.
Sad!!
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Pat081: 3:07am On Aug 18, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]People always throw all their waste inside gutter when they' see dat is about to rain, and wen dis happen dey we still b d ones to talk dat d government is bad, Rain dnt hv hands still it can carry house a natural waste carrier, at the end it will land in somebody else place
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Rindo69: 3:15am On Aug 18, 2018
MrGoogle88:

He developed it by building himself a mansion
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 5:15am On Aug 18, 2018
The ugly side effect of blocked drainages......So sad it is happening in my kwantry..
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:57am On Aug 18, 2018
This road is actually FG road. There is always tussle between FG & state over this road, regarding who can or should be in charge. Because while far-removed FG quango elite are busy looting money, the people at the local level suffer neglect. The governor & LG come under pressure.

Not that state govt and LG officials would actually do any better if they were in charge. But it becomes much more difficult to reach those responsible in far away Abuja.

There is very big issue with environmental management. We can see the danger it poses. Some people in that axis were permanently driven out of their homes in the past. Side streets flooded and house uninhabitable.

But Oshiomhole who is now close to those in charge in FG will not intervene. He'd rather be an attack dog until he's used and dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by mikejegede(m): 6:07am On Aug 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
The Uselu axis of the Benin-Lagos expressway, Benin city was today flooded after the rains. Many motorists had to swim through the flood while some others were stranded. The pics below were taken opposite the traditional ground, Uselu.

Most parts of the walkway and service lanes have been destroyed due to consistent flooding and erosion. While many houses lining the road are already on the verge of collapse.

It could be recalled that a young girl was snatched from her mother grasp along this same road while trying to cross over it some weeks back. Up to this day her corpse is yet to be found.

Government attention is urgently needed to avoid further destruction of the road and ultimately the loss of human lives.

It's has been like this for years at uselu market road..almost everywhere in the entire city does bot have drainage for years.
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by columbus007(m): 6:11am On Aug 18, 2018
kayceerilyn:
Benin is horrible after rainfall... Okhoro junction to us el uselu market.... Ringroad to oba market to Ugbhighoko area.. No good drainage.. All the drainages are clogged.. No maintenance.. Nothing
ugbiyokho no near, that road especially iyamu bstop is very terrible.
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by uwa244(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2018
It is always like this whenever it rains. But it flows out almost immediately after the rain.
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Fhowe: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2018
MrGoogle88:
ask me
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Twoclans:
the floods in some parts of benin no be here oo.thankfully my side no experience serious flood.a mother lost her six yr old dauther to the flood.till now they havent seen the little girl"s body.
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:

the floods in some parts of benin no be here oo.thankfully my side no experience serious flood.a mother lost her six yr old dauther to the flood.till now they havent seen the little girl"s body.

This is painful, I can't imagine how this mother will cope.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Twoclans:

no oo, we dey yakatagrin flood nor dey our side like thatgrin
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Martin0:

no oo, we dey yakatagrin flood nor dey our side like thatgrin
grin cheesy.

As a strong Igbo boy wink

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Twoclans:

grin cheesy.

As a strong Igbo boy wink

Na u know oo! come oo, I don dey tell you something since last year and u don dey scope me inside joingrin

but anyhow sha ar go know if man nor go toast you last lastgrin follow me now ooogrin I go buy Ferrari for you oo, even diamond ring take engage you too!!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Martin0:

Na u know oo! come oo, I don dey tell you something since last year and u don dey scope me inside joingrin

but anyhow sha ar go know if man nor go toast you last lastgrin follow me now ooogrin I go buy Ferrari for you oo, even diamond ring take engage you too!!

Marty i can buy anything I want for myself. undecided I don't need your diamonds . tongue Don't forget I am your sister that thing you know I also know it kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Marty i can buy anything I want for myself. undecided I don't need your diamonds . tongue Don't forget I am your sister that thing you know I also know it kiss kiss

forget that thing eee, for ur mind now u know every every abigrin them go check you oogrin
Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Martin0:

forget that thing eee, for ur mind now u know every every abigrin them go check you oogrin

LOL.

Nwoke OMA martinO, you are just one crazy guy. when are you going to Kano again ?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL.

Nwoke OMA martinO, you are just one crazy guy. when are you going to Kano again ?

mehn babe ar never know oo! I go even talk to that my girlfriend sef,, been long I chat with her..

See to come that side eh na either work or maybe I wan come see person...

But make I dey look first!

you nor go home this year?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight / Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia / Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.