Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court (22706 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Islie: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
By Eugene Agha,

A 53-year-old man, Promise Eshiet, yesterday told an Ogba Chief Magistrate Court how he has been sleeping with his 13-year-old daughter in the past three years.

The accused blamed his action on the devil, saying he was attracted by his daughter’s beauty.

Eshiet, who resides at Ogbeni Street in Sangotedo, Ajah area of Lagos, continually looked to the ground throughout the hearing.
He said he deflowered in 2015 when she was 10.

The prosecutor, Mr. Christopher John, said the defendant was the biological father of the victim and that the matter was a case of incest.

He said it was the daughter that made it known when she became tired of the trauma, leading to the arrest of the father, while the victim was rescued and sent to protective custody for rehabilitation.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. Peter Nwaka, ordered Eshiet to be remanded in prison, and directed the prosecutor to duplicate his file and send to DPP for advice.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-sleep-with-my-13-year-old-daughter-because-of-her-beauty-father-tells-court-266251.html
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by bedspread: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mehnnn THE TIME IS UP!!
JESUS IS COMING MUCH CLOSER WE THINK!!

Nairalanders Live Prepared ooooo

Just Imagine the Thrash from a Father's mouth..

7 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by SenorFax(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
After reading his excuse....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by armyjassy101(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
buhari can u see what's happening in ur regime maka whyyyyyyy

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Heartbender: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eshiet is an Akwa Ibom name but then continue taking your ogogoro
Stranac:
Afonjaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There regular trade mark

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
...could the police just just look for a "beautiful" prison and remand him for 13yrs 31yrs? He-di-hot!

13 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Paulfroshman: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Watch As Pregnant Chioma Susprise Davido On Stage In Cotonou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEmyyciMhxE

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
No case ....just hang him

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by abdulhadi101(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
cry
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Bitterleafsoup: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Perverts are just rampant in 9ja.
Why?
With so many religious people in one place, why so many atrocities?

5 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by kunle86(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
End time father
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by 2odd(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thunder fire this man o

6 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Heartbender:
Eshiet is an Akwa Ibom name but then continue taking your ogogoro

grin grin

He is truely drunk

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by ibkkk(f): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
angry

10 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by berryford: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
What!!! I can't believe humans also do this shocked,

Is alright, am watching grin

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Daviestunech(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stranac:
Afonjaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There regular trade mark
He b like say ur village ppl dey use ur prick stir fufu ABI? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Chrisrtruetalk(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fake prophet, he will die wretched
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by zealadjay(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
If i comment, werin i gain
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by sparkle6(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Clap 4 urself.
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
disgusting
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by donsheddy1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
SMH
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Bodude504: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mad man
Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ur thoughts will shapen u. It can change ur life for good or bad. Light or darkness. Goodness or evil. U are responsible for ur actions and nobody else. Blame urself alone.

U deserve to be hanģed. May God hv mercy on ur soul.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by amansi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Men of nowadays are sternly evil. This has become a consistent event in our time.

3 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Men really need to put their heads together and come up with a solution for these incessant sexual abuse of people under their care. Not all men do this but enough do it. As such it qualifies as a male problem. So instead of looking for women to attack and insult all the time, y’all should be coming together to see how you can solve this problem among yourselves.

9 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by Praktikals(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Many are mad, but only few are roaming

3 Likes

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by wizod(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
armyjassy101:
buhari can u see what's happening in ur regime maka whyyyyyyy
just d way he raped Aisha

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by amansi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na wa 4u o

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by amansi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
wizod:
just d way he raped Aisha

And now Aisha is not happy with him.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court by oyoyoyo: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
i hope this is not a bali matter, make e just go prison for life abeg. They should make the girl gets therapy & counselling ,search for an Ngo that would counsel her so it doesn't affect her for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steals N1.7m Hospital’s Microscope, Sells It For N5,000 In Kastina / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing / Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.