Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) (59031 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by berryford: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Omo see i'm wife shocked shocked
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by akeentech(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
lol
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by afbstrategies: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
It doesn't mean a thing. That was then.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by pastormellanby: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Some people cannot use Common sense to talk if a Governor like udom bowed for Akpabio does dat dat mean dat udom is a slave to Akpabio or if someone bowed to show respect to someone does that mean the person cannot talk against the person bcoz what I see is that the unemployment level is affecting the way people talk on nairaland. Even fayose postrated to beg OBJ before does that mean fayose cannot speak against OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
See as his wife dey take style dey eye saraki
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Almaiga: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Forget that thing, this is purely politics.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by blackaxe78: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kog45:
SARAKI is powerful if you know you know or do you think APC and Oshiomole are fools working day and night to nail Saraki.

In Kwara he is powerful.

Just like Odili in Rivers and Ibori in Delta

Nationally, he is a nobody

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by laistic: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
It is nothing new. Even Obasanjo bowed down before president Buhari in one of their meetings but that does not mean Obasanjo is afraid of him going by the recent critisism on Buhari's led government.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by yourstruly123(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
What do you expect from someone that has afonjas blood in him. Shameless slaves.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
bedspread:
THE PHOTO SAYS A LOT

But One Fact I know is that Mr. Oshimole would beg and Bow to Saraki Again....
Will he now to Nnamdi Kanu too?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by klax(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
360degreess:
..AFRICAN PROVERB;..“when u bow down to greet a dwarf,it doesn't mean the dwarf is taller than you"..by the time APC disgrace and finish saraki come 2019,most of you(e-warriors) will know that he is nothing but zero behind a decimal point..

Foolish talk from a foolish man talking foolish parable to the foolish mind.

Go and sleep with your irrelevant blabla.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by clickwtB(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
100%correct bruh
360degreess:
..AFRICAN PROVERB;..“when u bow down to greet a dwarf,it doesn't mean the dwarf is taller than you"..by the time APC disgrace and finish saraki come 2019,most of you(e-warriors) will know that he is nothing but zero behind a decimal point..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Alva2018: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
clickwtB:
100%correct bruh
360degreess wrong
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
360degreess:

That's what your degree thought you about governance?

That's how you think Nigeria will grow?

OK, good luck Sir.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Temptee101(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin

Saraki has perpetually put the ugly midget on his knees.

Hurricane saraki sweeps through the zombies whenever he moves
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oshiomhole will still bow down and continue to bow for Saraki
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by BoStar: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
I wonder how people think...shouldn't he respect the office of a Senate President?

It doesn't matter who the person is, it's the office that should be respected. So Oshiomole didn't do anything out of the ordinary, the man only bowed to show respect for the office, irrespective of the occupier....haba, Nigerians. Nawa o!

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Ovoko247: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
360degreess:

Dumb
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by legend0110(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria is gradually turning to a chess board.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
The genuflection exhibited by Oshiomole only speaks volume of the respect he has for the office of the Senate President.

He is the number 3 man so, no biggie to show some respect.

As an individual, Saraki still remains a slimy, manipulative, cunning, disloyal, self-serving and fraudulent slowpoke.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by oba1000(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
capatainrambo post=703o73864:
oshomole na saraki wife
Neva, Saraki is too handsome to have olosho-mole as wifey
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Ojiofor: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
blackaxe78:

In Kwara he is powerful.

Just like Odili in Rivers and Ibori in Delta

Nationally, he is a nobody

Saraki is now a national player and he have become a mega superster.His influence is well beyond Kwara unless you want to deceive yourself.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by omojesu202(m): 1:11am On Aug 18, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided
Shameless Amoeba!
Even his wife is ruminating inside her how wish i am Saraki's wife
I can picture you inside her mind...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by omojesu202(m): 1:13am On Aug 18, 2018
Ojiofor:

Saraki is now a national player and he have become a mega superster.His influence is well beyond Kwara unless you want to deceive yourself.

hey, I want to deceive myself... Saraki is greater than Buhari.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by omojesu202(m): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Oshiomhole will still bow down and continue to bow for Saraki

are you a soothsayer?? I once saw it in my dream
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by ofwest47(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2018
That was the time when the going was good
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by omojesu202(m): 1:16am On Aug 18, 2018
pastormellanby:
Some people cannot use Common sense to talk if a Governor like udom bowed for Akpabio does dat dat mean dat udom is a slave to Akpabio or if someone bowed to show respect to someone does that mean the person cannot talk against the person bcoz what I see is that the unemployment level is affecting the way people talk on nairaland. Even fayose postrated to beg OBJ before does that mean fayose cannot speak against OBJ.

why not pretend as if they are right...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Shameless Amoeba!

Even his wife is ruminating inside her how wish i am Saraki's wife
Bru ah ah ah ah ... O boy! u b psychologist o. Saraki na tall fine guy... To cap it all, he get money pass Osho
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 18, 2018
Emokai3:
Ishiomhole is a chimpanzee, argue with me
Don't call someone a Chimp oga... That's uncalled for. What else? Monkey no fine, him wife like am na. Shey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? *** / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.