Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) (59030 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by jodeci(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2018
But the guy denied ever meeting saraki before,everyone in APC lies.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Patosky4U: 2:53am On Aug 18, 2018
this osho baba wife set oooh, the woman be like see handsome man....but i believe osho will deal with saraki very soon..

i on't discuss old men politics therefore am off
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Favor99(m): 3:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Islie:
The photo, as you can see, shows Oshiomhole bowing down to Saraki, while his pretty wife Iara, Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun and Zamfara Governor Abdulaziz Yari watched on

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/17/throwback-day-adams-oshiomhole-bowed-down-saraki

This Sahara reporters are clearly biased. Aren’t they supposed to be neutral? Their supposed to be a newspaper. Anyway they are spreading hatred.
They are showing no class at all. Complete bias complete bull
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by sokera: 3:58am On Aug 18, 2018
I just love APC , division of labour ... the idle and rugged APC politicians are busy fighting the public battle , while the intelligent ones are busy working to make Nigeria looks better ... Kemi, Fashola, Amechi and Co are busy working ...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by phabulux: 4:12am On Aug 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You mean the way you guys bragged about dealing with him for outsmarting Tinubu and his boy Ahmed Lawan to become Senate President or about how Saraki's senate presidency won't exceed August 2015?

Oga, we are in August 2018 and Saraki is still the Senate President.

You people talks too much, if I may ask, is talking too much one of the criteria's of becoming APC supporter or are you having mouth Diarrhea??

Go back to school jawe!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by buharitill2023: 6:07am On Aug 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You mean the way you guys bragged about dealing with him for outsmarting Tinubu and his boy Ahmed Lawan to become Senate President or about how Saraki's senate presidency won't exceed August 2015?

You people talks too much, if I may ask, is talking too much one of the criteria's of becoming APC supporter or are you having mouth Diarrhea??
thief saraki said they don't want us in APC, they don't love my people.

Since that 2015, I said thief saraki must leave APC, but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist said he will not remain in APC.
Secondly, I said if thief saraki leave APC he will cease to be the Senate president.
Today, we don't have Senate president yet until APC finish with their selection of New presiding officers.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Mouthgag: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2018
bedspread:
THE PHOTO SAYS A LOT

But One Fact I know is that Mr. Oshimole would beg and Bow to Saraki Again....
You must be sick
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Ugoww01(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Where is the pictures pls
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Fhowe: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2018
jodeci:
But the guy denied ever meeting saraki before,everyone in APC lies.
APC downfall started the day oshiomole was made their national leader what does oshiomole know sef (na big name dey kill small dog) he his just vocal thats all no facts in his claims all the time ,i have noticed this since he was the nlc leader , even when he was the governor his style of governance was all about him ,the other office holders are just mere figure heads he wants to control everything ,he hates opposition

.Someone that made a woman a special adviser cause he told her " her go and die " just because it got into the media and pdp wanted to use it against him does this sound like a good move from a man of his class.And we have other party loyalist working day and night no appointments for them nothing

.This same man works hand in hand with known touts just to keep the state under his iron fist ,it is a known fact alot of governors do this but not the way this man displays his own ,Edo state has up to 5 higher institutions producing graduates every now and then but these same man will not provide or empower them,he will rather employ and empower touts that already have money

.This same man has failed us alot of times as a labour leader,as a governor and now he his taking it to the national level competing against saraki wetin oshiomole know for politics sef na wa.

.APC should have used another person as their national leader that office is too big for oshiomole anyways in the land of the blind a one eyed man is king
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by bedspread: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Mouthgag:

You must be sick
Am Extremely HEALTHY and ALIVE bro
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by fahren(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2018
They meant to say August 2019
BeeBeeOoh:

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by tunjijones(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2018
bedspread:
THE PHOTO SAYS A LOT

Y do u think so
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by bedspread: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2018
tunjijones:

Y do u think so
Saraki Has a kind of Favor that he is not qualified for... its a FAVOUR Naturally given to Him..
I see that Favor taking him to the Presidency of Nigeria
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by zolajpower: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Islie:
The photo, as you can see, shows Oshiomhole bowing down to Saraki, while his pretty wife Iara, Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun and Zamfara Governor Abdulaziz Yari watched on

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/17/throwback-day-adams-oshiomhole-bowed-down-saraki

Op this picture was taking at the edo state govt house in 2016, During the courtesy visit of the trio. Bloggers and fake report are like 5-6
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Ojiofor: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
omojesu202:

hey, I want to deceive myself... Saraki is greater than Buhari.

Son,flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.Saraki is indeed far far greater than no certificate president.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Olulinks(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2018
bedspread:
THE PHOTO SAYS A LOT

Fact! Shed more light abeg.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2018
Look at the lust on iara’s Face .... lols. Saraki the tall handsome foreign man grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by akaahs(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
A senior is a senior forever.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by boxypane(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dino should also remember how he submitted to Gov. Yahaya Bello before their issues started.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by omojesu202(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ojiofor:

Son,flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.Saraki is indeed far far greater than no certificate president.

if it's by certificate then me too I'm greater than Buhari. Hurrayyyyy.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Ojiofor: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
omojesu202:

if it's by certificate then me too I'm greater than Buhari. Hurrayyyyy.

Congratulations...You are greater than him if you have you Waec.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]y
Lukgaf:
And so?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
[left][/left]5
Ojiofor:

Congratulations...You are greater than him if you have you Waec.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
[url][/url]CNN.com
boxypane:
Dino should also remember how he submitted to Gov. Yahaya Bello before their issues started.
He doesn't have a point. Them go kidnap am for 3hours now.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) by boxypane(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
[url][/url]CNN.com
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. / Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.