Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back (1425 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back by Beke2020: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am a pained woman of 37 years old. I was happily married for four years to a wonderful man. God blessed us with twins,two lovely girls. I adored my husband and so did he but things were very tough for us. We were having financial issues right from the start. It was these financial issues that made my family refuse to allow me marry him initially.

I met Ayoola in my 200 level in the university. We attended the same fellowship and we were friend until final year when we started dating. He was good and kind to me. We both had big dreams but since we left school,it looks like those dreams never materialized.

I got a job after school as a Teacher and like you know,that does not pay much. After waiting for two years without a job,my husband decided to go into business of selling clothes,used clothes. That was what we were doing when we newly got married.

After I had my twins.my husband mother fell sick and she was brought to come and live with us as my husband is her eldest son. We spent all our money taking care of her and living with her and taking care of her was very frustrating,even though we didn’t have much. This brought about a lot of quarrels between me and my husband. We didn’t have much and taking care of his mon sucked a lot of money and the air from us.

Our problems continued until I couldn’t stand having his mother around. The mother too didn’t help matters. She would.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-marriage-hit-a-very-rough-patch-but-i-want-him-back/

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back by meobizy(f): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Long story short I’ll reserve my comment till I read the full thing.
Re: My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back by LUGBE: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Continue, i hope is not super story kiss
Re: My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back by Beke2020: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
shocked
meobizy:
Long story short I’ll reserve my comment till I read the full thing.
Re: My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back by Beke2020: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
you dont have an idea at all of what's going on in homes.some stories, if not because it the person who its happing to is sharing you doubt it. pray God bless you with a godly man or woman
LUGBE:
Continue, i hope is not super story kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? / Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating / Dear Nairaland If Anyone Rescue Me From This Debt Tonight I Will Worship You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.