Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) (40211 Views)

I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by planetx: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pat081:
I can say dat who knows maybe d man hv see Nigerian films or news about our so useless SARS how dey use to enter people house by force
He is talking about how blacks are killed and brutalized by white cops in America not Nigeria. Follow the news and its an almost daily event of unarmed blacks getting shot and killed by mainly white cops.

1 Like

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Pat081: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
planetx:
He is talking about how blacks are killed and brutalized by white cops in America not Nigeria. Follow the news and its an almost daily event of unarmed blacks getting shot and killed by mainly white cops.
I get u bros but our so call SARS re doing dis too
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by obviouscrab2109(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Racist piece of dhit, scumbag..
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by anyicash(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Are you surprised to hear that?Blacks are treated differently in everything...but In God we Trust.
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by 400billionman: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
chosenchild:
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
who are the fearful
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by khiaa(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2018
COvo:
So blacks should be treated differently? Stupid fat idiot!

Blacks are treated differently than anyone else in the U.S. They treat animals better.
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Alezy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
khiaa:

Blacks are treated differently than anyone else in the U.S. They treat animals better.

wow
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by khiaa(f): 1:56am On Aug 23, 2018
Alezy:
wow

It's true, don't get me wrong, other minorities, Hispanics, Asians, Natives, Muslims get it too but the color of black skin triggers something in

their DNA that makes them behave like rabid dogs. They are angry because blacks are no longer their slaves. That's what Trump meant about

"Make America Great Again" America was never great for minorities, Trump wants to go back to a time when it was legal to discriminate against

minorities and he wants to make America as white as possible that's why he is sending minority immigrants back to their homeland. He told the

Liberians they have until 2019 to get out of the country. He'll be coming after Nigerians as well. Let me explain something to you that is so sad.

Trump is targeting Africans and Black Americans aren't supporting Africans because of their loyalty to whites that they have shown since

they came into this country while spitting on black Americans, some of them are prejudice against us simply because the whites (who they

worship) are. That is why some black Americans don't like Africans because they feel betrayed, again. Believe me, if they would have shown an

alliance with us, we would protest to no end. Now they want our help but most are turning a blind eye. sad The only advice I can give to them is

to get to California because California is a sanctuary state. They will be protected here. Oh!!! Let me add. THEY MIGHT HAVE THE POLICE CALLED ON THEM FOR BREATHING WHILE BLACK!!!! grin grin grin grin BUT CALIFORNIA IS A IMMIGRANT FRIENDLY STATE, JUST ASK ALL OF THE MEXICANS. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by bejeria101(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

It's true, don't get me wrong, other minorities, Hispanics, Asians, Natives, Muslims get it too but the color of black skin triggers something in

their DNA that makes them behave like rabid dogs. They are angry because blacks are no longer their slaves. That's what Trump meant about

"Make America Great Again" America was never great for minorities, Trump wants to go back to a time when it was legal to discriminate against

minorities and he wants to make America as white as possible that's why he is sending minority immigrants back to their homeland. He told the

Liberians they have until 2019 to get out of the country. He'll be coming after Nigerians as well. Let me explain something to you that is so sad.

Trump is targeting Africans and Black Americans aren't supporting Africans because of their loyalty to whites that they have shown since

they came into this country while spitting on black Americans, some of them are prejudice against us simply because the whites (who they

worship) are. That is why some black Americans don't like Africans because they feel betrayed again. Believe me, if they would have shown an

alliance with us, we would protest to no end. Now they want our help but most are turning a blind eye. sad The only advice I can give to them is

to get to California because California is a sanctuary state. They will be protected here.

Wow this an eye opener. The drama with blacks is something else,reading stories of cops shooting unarmed pple,even kids was just heart rendering. Thanks for the insight
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by khiaa(f): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
bejeria101:

Wow this an eye opener. The drama with blacks is something else,reading stories of cops shooting unarmed pple,even kids was just heart rendering. Thanks for the insight

The good news is over 5 million citizens have signed their names to have Trump impeached and I gave my signature yesterday. smiley Keep hope alive. wink

2 Likes

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Alezy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
khiaa:

worship) are. That is why some black Americans don't like Africans because they feel betrayed again. Believe me, if they would have shown an

to get to California because California is a sanctuary state. They will be protected here.
wow....so all I heard about trump is true then? God help us
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Alezy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
khiaa:

The good news is over 5 million citizens have signed their names to have Trump impeached and I gave my signature yesterday. smiley Keep hope alive. wink
you think thats gonna work?
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by khiaa(f): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Alezy:
you think thats gonna work?

Yes, if enough signatures are collected, Nixon was impeached. YOU GOT MAIL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped / Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.