Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

*need For The Moment;sen Makarfi-2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *need For The Moment;sen Makarfi-2019 (264 Views)

BREAKING: Sen. Makarfi Hosts Atiku In Kaduna / I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*need For The Moment;sen Makarfi-2019 by isahrabson: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
*NEED FOR THE MOMENT*

Nigerians are in an usual situation, its extremely unbearable and unacceptable.

The people can no longer wait for another day, no one single being is spared except the perpetrators who live at the expense of the people.

We now need an expert, we can't further expose our dear country to dangers of uncertainty that has had to cause this total collapse of every fabric of our existence: Nigeria needs one who has executive and legislative prowess.

A system that should work for the PEOPLE are rather been used against the custodians of the mandate: Nigeria must be restructured in all necessary areas.

Nigeria, as far as I was born and history has it, have never been this divided:Nigeria needs a unifier, only unity can make it walk else it can't work.

Nigeria yearns for a competent leader from the background of economics and prudent in management of resources, with great capacity to unite, one from amongst us who isn't power drunk.
A power drunk can only restructure the country verbally so we must be wiser this time around.

Nigerians, particularly the party that cares "PDP" must not think otherwise of a President that is to serve rather than to be served. Only a candidate with sincerity in all seriousness is what the Nation deserves and desires to entrust their confidence in.

Nigeria needs that man who relocated his family from the government house when serving as Governor back to his private residence where they had lived before he became Governor.

Nigeria deserves the best.

Nigeria deserves *MAKARFI.*

*Support/VoteTheUnifier*

*#MAKARFImustwin2019*

*Nigerian Youth Project (NYP*)

*Makarfi Support Group (MSG)*

Odama Groovydee Abednigo.

Hon. Victor Bobai.
Re: *need For The Moment;sen Makarfi-2019 by StillX10(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
some people will come here and shout 'sai baba'

(1) (Reply)

Emotan Gardens: Obaseki Assures Prospective Owners Of Ease In Acquiring Titles / An 800 Meter Walk Of FAME That Erroded Common Sense In Neighbours / Former Pro Buhari Zombie Begins Trek Against The Cattle Rearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.