Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Painful Gain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Painful Gain (269 Views)

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Painful Gain / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Painful Gain by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
EPISODE 6SIX

"Everything about us can change within a blink of an eye. I can't be more than grateful to God for everything. I should be quitting this job really soon. Just two more outings, my identified new client and finally the love of my life Bukola, I think I got her name right now. Could she ever be in love with a thief regardless of my personality. Hmmm, guy be smart and don't fall in to the devils trap. Even if her father don't have a job for my so called inexistent friend on my final visit there, it wouldn't matter no more and I'll just focus on my few business but importantly at least I can see her face that has brought happiness to me since I had set my eyes on them, after Mama Ajadi she seems to be on my list next now...." Kunle continues to have several thoughts coming to his mind. He has been lying on the bed for a while with all these running through him in his self contained apartment he had bought for himself. He can't wait no longer till when his families will come and join him in his home alone house. He jumped off from his bed, went for a hot bath in his jacuzzi after which he dressed casually and zoomed out to check on the state of his businesses and take sometime out to relax.

The sun was gradually going to its best while Kunle himself was preparing for his nights job. Already he had planned just two more outings and then all that we'll be in the past. Then he can think of settling down, marrying and bringing his family to town and the story will be happy ever after but things may not always seem the way we want it. After this nights operation, then he'll finally visit Bukola's house, most importantly to see her face that gives him joy and also confirm if her father already has a job which isn't even his headache again because his businesses are doing quite very well but if he still has it then it's a plus for him. He was excited, ready to have a new lifestyle and move on. No sooner was he set and was off to his target house and on getting there, which was at an outskirt of the town and bungalow that was well fenced. The whole house looked dark from outside without any lightening and the area was a new site, maybe the inhabitants were all asleep at that time but the gate was open which seemed extremely odd. At first he thought he'd go back because the scene at hand seem quite unusual. "A man his a man!" he said to himself.

Check the link to complete the story and see previous episodes

https://balogunidowu./stories/

BALOGUN IDOWU ISMAHEEL
IndigenousGenius

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Citi Finder And Delivery Services From Lagos To Other States / How To Commit Suicide If You Are Tired Of Life. / Make 3D And Whiteboard Videos For Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.