Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (26460 Views)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Primate Ayodele Reveals Prophecies On Saraki, 2019 Elections / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by sharaawy(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2018
i tire o
slotA4:

Erroneous predictions.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2018
femioyewale:

The prophet who runs OTJ Live in a chat with us today reeled out fresh prophecies according to the leading of God. Here are the predictions :

There is a clear difference between prophecy and prediction. Which one should we take this piece to be?

1- I see 2019 election won't be a do or die affair as speculated. Three powerful nations will help Nigeria during the election to calm things down. I also see circulation of money during the election.

It has always been. It will always be.

6- I saw law enforcement agencies resting arms smugglers while trying to ship in arms and ammunition and a popular politician will be indicted and exposed as their Baron.

I honestly can't wait for this.

8- we should pray for the Nigerian Army especially the top Generals against High blood pressure and kidney related issues. I saw them slump sudeneky.

This cracked me up.

It will be recalled that he predicted Saraki's victory in court, super eagles defeat during the world cup, the exit of Zuma from his throne, Mugabe's downfall, to mention a few

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.herald.ng/the-hand-of-god-is-on-saraki-prophet-omotosho-makes-shocking-revelation/amp/
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by theoldpretender(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2018
hush15:

Firstly, i appreciate your opinion and i respect it. However, pls i beg you, let your one vote count. I wholeheartedly dont want that old man back myself. he is more pain than any gain he has made in his whole life. A man that ask nigerians to make sacrifice on several occasions which i know millions have but he cannot make such sacrifices. Not a single one that i can point to. So, he isnt worth it as he has failed on many fronts and doesnt deserve to come back but that can only happen if we work collectively to do that.

PDP isnt a saint either but its the next most populous party in this country and as it stands, the only party that can give the ruling party a run for their money. its bitter but its the truth. Until other party can sink into the grassroot nationwide with a formidable structure like PDP, its a lost course. How often do we hear about these parties even now that its close to elections not until its a 3 to 6 months to elections and how many grounds do they cover? Those that win do not because of party but the person and that can only be at constituency level. At National level, its either its PDP or APC and God forbid the latter cos their second tenure wont be funny at all. I am sure they dont know how to capitalise on the present situation or they dont have the necessary force to gather the votes and Until other parties begin to push forward their image and manifestos in time, its all luck. They should focus on the house of assembly and NASS to spread their popularity.

So pls dont waste the one priceless vote of yours. pls, lets bear this PDP one more time if we both want this government out. They wont be easy to beat except nigerians show oneness. they have shown tendencies to subdue peoples will and votes using security apparatus and executive powers and frankly speaking, they dont mind violence either.

pls again, consider your options one more time. PDP is the way to go. They are still more affable that this present dictatorship that we have .

KR

Thanks for your comment...but no.

I don't think I can take corruption anymore....whether it wears APC or PDP cloak. I love my country too much for that.

If I am the only one standing against PDP or APC....so be it. I sleep with my conscience, and keep on fighting, hoping for a better tomorrow.

If we want a better tomorrow...we have to take some hard decisons now. And an economy based on sharing the national cake equitably is a recipie for disaster. We must get off oil, must industrialse, must make states and LG more productive, etc.

We cannot continue being taken for a ride by APC or PDP any more. I don tire. It is foolishness, yes. but I don't want to vote for a party that spent 16 years doing nothing but chop and chop or another APC that promised change, but went back to chop and chop.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Butterflyleo: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

We have to start from somewhere....because lord knows that if I cast my vote for APC or for PDP....i won't be able to forgive myself.

Something has to change. We need new polices, a new direction. We cannot go on with economics of national cake. There is no national cake.

Then be wise and tell the newbies to go and pay their dues by starting from lower positions and proving themselves at those levels and not just jumping to seek presidential positions.

They can start by being senators or state legislators or even governors but definitely not presidency.

Its not a place for neophytes

2 Likes

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by musa7m(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Amitez:

Please, which Yugoslavia is this? Thought it has since ceased to exist as acountry?
Republic of Yugoslavia
later renamed to
Serbia and Montenegro

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by udemzyudex(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm... They keep seeing all this, oya predict 250 odd games make boys use am do sallah na war.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Auxtin85(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:
18- I see BUHARI winning the 2019 Presidential Election

19 - I see those who decamp to PDP crying after losing election

20 - I see Nigerians jubilating after BUHARI Is announce as president elect in 2019 presidential election

All lies

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by ijabiken1(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Funny enough a Ghanaian prophet also declared recently that the next Nigerian president will be a youth and his name starts with the letter "S" - could it be Saraki
not a Ghanian,he is a Nigeria pastor by name pastor akinbodunsin base in south Africa
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Rollitout: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2018
What about Boko haram and the menace of Fulani herdsmen killing innocent people all the time
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by ajl: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Yugo-wetin grin angry angry This end time people no go kill person. Maybe this na recycled prophesy from late 80s or 90s.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by EarthXmetahuman: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2018
mercyway:

Anybody who still wish buhari to become Nigeria president come next year is completely mad
anyone who still wish pdp come back after what they did to this country for 16years is not only mad, but a complete shit eating lunatic.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Centcanada: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2018
Funny enough too, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka that brought you to power on 2015 had already inform you that the game is over. Meaning time off. Step down with ease and be honour like Our Good GEJ than being humiliated. GEJ for life!
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by David160(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2018
femioyewale:
'The hand of God is on Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho makes shocking revelation.

While in the heat of the 2019 general elections saga where lot of politicians have defected to different parties, the oracle of God, Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph of OTJ ministries has spoken God's mind about the senate President, Bukola Saraki especially at this time where he is in the centre of the political crisis rocking the nation.

The prophet who runs OTJ Live in a chat with us today reeled out fresh prophecies according to the leading of God. Here are the predictions :

1- I see 2019 election won't be a do or die affair as speculated. Three powerful nations will help Nigeria during the election to calm things down. I also see circulation of money during the election.

2-We need to pray for Yugoslavia. I saw erosion and tornadoes plaguing the country.

3- We need to pray for states in the South south part of Nigeria and the North. I saw a powerful flood that will sweep people away. Strangely nobody will die but properties would be affected.

4- Our young ladies should be extra careful and shun immorality because I see outbreak of a strange disease being unleashed by diabolical men they get entangled with. Once they get involved, their blood will dry up withing three or four days and will defy medication before they died.

5- God said he will turn the wonders of Nigeria into punishment for the enemies of this country.

6- I saw law enforcement agencies resting arms smugglers while trying to ship in arms and ammunition and a popular politician will be indicted and exposed as their Baron.

7- I saw lots of surprises in the 2019 elections as flies will swallow lions. It's a parable

8- we should pray for the Nigerian Army especially the top Generals against High blood pressure and kidney related issues. I saw them slump sudeneky.

9- I see the Hand of God upon Saraki. Thank God have never had an encounter with him before but while pray I saw the hand of God upon his life.

10-i see Nigeria as a major player in end time revival.

11- I see Nigeria having a mega celebration in 2019. What has been lost shall be recovered

12- I see Governors defecting to other parties and power tussle between governors and deputy governors.

13- we need to pray for the CBN governor .

14- I see Plane Crash. We need to pray against military and commercial Plane Crash.

15- I see divine intervention in the country of Cameroon

16- I see genocide in an African country and God said he allowed it because they forsake God.

17- I see new ministers of the gospel emerging with higher mantle to meet the needs of the hour.

It will be recalled that he predicted Saraki's victory in court, super eagles defeat during the world cup, the exit of Zuma from his throne, Mugabe's downfall, to mention a few

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.herald.ng/the-hand-of-god-is-on-saraki-prophet-omotosho-makes-shocking-revelation/amp/
Amen ooo.... Flies will swallow lions....
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by stchinedu: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2018
ajl:
Yugo-wetin grin angry angry This end time people no go kill person. Maybe this na recycled prophesy from late 80s or 90s.

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Themandator: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2018
This guy is a Winners here in Calabar. He is got a special calling

femioyewale:

While in the heat of the 2019 general elections saga where lot of politicians have defected to different parties, the oracle of God, Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph of OTJ ministries has spoken God's mind about the senate President, Bukola Saraki especially at this time where he is in the centre of the political crisis rocking the nation.

2-We need to pray for Yugoslavia. I saw erosion and tornadoes plaguing the country.

3- We need to pray for states in the South south part of Nigeria and the North. I saw a powerful flood that will sweep people away. Strangely nobody will die but properties would be affected.

4- Our young ladies should be extra careful and shun immorality because I see outbreak of a strange disease being unleashed by diabolical men they get entangled with. Once they get involved, their blood will dry up withing three or four days and will defy medication before they died.

5- God said he will turn the wonders of Nigeria into punishment for the enemies of this country.

7- I saw lots of surprises in the 2019 elections as flies will swallow lions. It's a parable

9- I see the Hand of God upon Saraki. Thank God have never had an encounter with him before but while pray I saw the hand of God upon his life.

11- I see Nigeria having a mega celebration in 2019. What has been lost shall be recovered

12- I see Governors defecting to other parties and power tussle between governors and deputy governors.

14- I see Plane Crash. We need to pray against military and commercial Plane Crash.

16- I see genocide in an African country and God said he allowed it because they forsake God.

17- I see new ministers of the gospel emerging with higher mantle to meet the needs of the hour.

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by hush15: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

I don't think I can take corruption anymore....whether it wears APC or PDP cloak. I love my country too much for that.

If I am the only one standing against PDP or APC....so be it. I sleep with my conscience, and keep on fighting, hoping for a better tomorrow.

If we want a better tomorrow...we have to take some hard decisons now. And an economy based on sharing the national cake equitably is a recipie for disaster. We must get off oil, must industrialse, must make states and LG more productive, etc.

We cannot continue being taken for a ride by APC or PDP any more. I don tire. It is foolishness, yes. but I don't want to vote for a party that spent 16 years doing nothing but chop and chop or another APC that promised change, but went back to chop and chop.

I respect your opinion again but pls, think it deeply. All what you said is true but in a country like this, you have to choose your friends and enemies wisely. Thats politics for you. When you see the bigger picture, then you realize that for use to achieve or prevent the bigger picture, whichever way we want it to swing, we need to reach a compromise. Nigerian government cant work the way you mentioned it except the government at power is a neutral one and decide to let the outcome prevail like what we had under jonathan. or something divine happens and government cease to exist temporarily and we all have a right to vote in a completely new government where all have equal fighting chance like what we experience during transition of military to democracy but we both know those two is never going to happen, not under this government.

I would have given my vote to Sowore, but what fighting chance does he have? he is only split votes that could have gone in favour of the incumbent and even against the opposition but would he garner the required votes to become the president? i doubt and same goes for his kind and again, not if this government would allow it. Its all about this government and it can never be if there is no cohension in our votes. Then we have to wait another 4 years and proobably end up talking this over again.

i respect your views but always remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. its very true. its not a perception

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by deebrain(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Noted
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
femioyewale:

In the name of Jesus, shut the Fvck up!!
Another stupid prophet chatting shyte.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by sunbreaker: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
slotA4:

Erroneous predictions.
God has exposed you as FAKE!

Yugoslavia Prophet grin
my brother u dey mind this man?Yugoslavia that disintegrated longtime ago somebody still see vision for them
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by famology(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2018
This your Yugoslavia just spoilt everything. You're nothing but fake!You mean your God doesn't know that there's no Yugoslavia anymore? The God I know is too big not to know that Yugoslavia is no more.Mr fake prophet God has disgraced you.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by ACE1010: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2018
femioyewale:

What do you people see in this criminal called Saraki??
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by modik(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:
18- I see BUHARI winning the 2019 Presidential Election

19 - I see those who decamp to PDP crying after losing election

20 - I see Nigerians jubilating after BUHARI Is announce as president elect in 2019 presidential election

Have you taken your drugs before posting this ?
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by 7lives: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Rhozabeth:
These men of God should please go and sit down. The hand of God does not come upon people that are proven criminals and God does not use people with bloody hands to cleanse a dirty nation!

Most of these prophets are LIARS.
This was how they were deceiving Jonathan, prophesying to him that he will win 2015 election.
The ONLY prophet who said Goodluck will not win the election, spoke of recent and he said Saraki will be jailed before the end of October.
Most of these men of God just wants to capitalize on trending national issues to make themselves popular.
Were is Olabayo of Yahweh today? he was the most accurate prophet in Nigeria at a period yet he goofed by saying Clinton will not win the American presidential election.
Olabayo is still alive today but no one gives him audience.

2 Likes

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by mbjsuki(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Amitez:

Please, which Yugoslavia is this? Thought it has since ceased to exist as acountry?

grin grin grin
That's how to note a fake and dead stories!
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by 7lives: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

Kkkkkkkkkk
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Danpersie31(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2018
mercyway:

Anybody who still wish buhari to become Nigeria president come next year is completely mad
mad is an understatement... wonder what some people benefit from this administration. me ayaf taya ooo. we need revolution.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by 7lives: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2018
hush15:

I respect your opinion again but pls, think it deeply. All what you said is true but in a country like this, you have to choose your friends and enemies wisely. Thats politics for you. When you see the bigger picture, then you realize that for use to achieve or prevent the bigger picture, whichever way we want it to swing, we need to reach a compromise. Nigerian government cant work the way you mentioned it except the government at power is a neutral one and decide to let the outcome prevail like what we had under jonathan. or something divine happens and government cease to exist temporarily and we all have a right to vote in a completely new government where all have equal fighting chance like what we experience during transition of military to democracy but we both know those two is never going to happen, not under this government.

I would have given my vote to Sowore, but what fighting chance does he have? he is only split votes that could have gone in favour of the incumbent and even against the opposition but would he garner the required votes to become the president? i doubt and same goes for his kind and again, not if this government would allow it. Its all about this government and it can never be if there is no cohension in our votes. Then we have to wait another 4 years and proobably end up talking this over again.

i respect your views but always remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. its very true. its not a perception

How many people will you beg to open their door for a KNOWN THIEF.
You think people just wake up to rise against PDP?, the accumulation of ANGER that people have for PDP for 16 good years, under which PDP remains unrepentant in their MISMANAGEMENT of this country, is what made people drove them out.
Have they repent yet?.
What have they achieved in the states under their control?, let them put their achievements on display in the states under their control.
This is what people want to see, not their useless noise of downplaying the efforts of the current government.
When people are tired of APC, the people will get rid of them too ok?.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by watchwoman(f): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Amitez:

That's how you know a fake prophecy..Yugolaslavia that ceased to exist in 1992, that's what we should pray for..Nonsense and ingredients
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2018
femioyewale:

"" 2-We need to pray for Yugoslavia. I saw erosion and tornadoes plaguing the country.""

Mad man fake prophet there's no Country on earth called Yugoslavia. thief
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by femioyewale: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2018
femioyewale:

sirct4god@yahoo.com

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2018
I can't believe so many people are this daft ooo.....Almost everybody shouting nothing like Yugoslavia and castigating the prophet??

So till he start mentioning names one after the other??.......Yugoslavia was a combination of countries and those countries that broke out from this should be wary of tornadoes and erosion....So what is the fuss about??

Where were you when he predicted the fall of Zuma and Mugabe with some perfect accuracy??

2019 go do some zombies like film trick... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation / Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.