Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (26461 Views)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Primate Ayodele Reveals Prophecies On Saraki, 2019 Elections / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Olumeme: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Na Saraki be the topic dem dey use shine now. Chai Long live Saraki
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by justmenoni: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yugoslavia??
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by hush15: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
7lives:

How many people will you beg to open their door for a KNOWN THIEF.
You think people just wake up to rise against PDP?, the accumulation of ANGER that people have for PDP for 16 good years, under which PDP remains unrepentant in their MISMANAGEMENT of this country, is what made people drove them out.
Have they repent yet?.
What have they achieved in the states under their control?, let them put their achievements on display in the states under their control.
This is what people want to see, not their useless noise of downplaying the efforts of the current government.
When people are tired of APC, the people will get rid of them too ok?.

You are entitled to your opinion and am entitled to mine. i can beg as many as i want and as many that is willing to listen and i dont see how it affects you. You want APC, do the needful but my message is for those that dont want the mistake we call a government. Some of those that are forming new parties and are contesting marketed this government to many not knowing they were jumping from frying pan to fire. Now they know better but when they could sieze the chance, they didnt. Now they have a bigger obstacle of unseating this government and if you think you voice matters in this present dispensation, no matter how you see it, you are being deceived but its not mine to worry about.

My concern is to boot out this incompetent and autocratic government and i wouldn't let anyone waste vote when its needed to oust this useless government.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by sircrabo: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Funny enough a Ghanaian prophet also declared recently that the next Nigerian president will be a youth and his name starts with the letter "S" - could it be Saraki

Or Sowore

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by sircrabo: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

I;m not prepared to vote for APC next year...but I am not going to vote for PDP either.

Thing is, PDP had their chance for 15 years, and they blew it.

First, they refused to remove fuel subsidy completely, despite it being a flawed policy....and despite it being proven to waste billions , and fuelling fuel subsidy scams (actually business men lying about fuel they never imported simply to keep on stying in business).

Second...they are just as corrupt as the APC.

If you don't want Bubu, that;s ok. I no want too. But be courageous enough to look at new guys...like Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye (but then you would make fun of them as being small fry).

Moghalu and Durotoye are perfect youths to lead this nation, the thing is; what are their chances ? too many divisions can make Buhari win again
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Macon1212: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nothing new, this is not predictions, all of these are normal incidents from time to time.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by RichyBendollar(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

I;m not prepared to vote for APC next year...but I am not going to vote for PDP either.

First, they refused to remove fuel subsidy completely, despite it being a flawed policy....and despite it being proven to waste billions , and fuelling fuel subsidy scams (actually business men lying about fuel they never imported simply to keep on stying in business).

If you don't want Bubu, that;s ok. I no want too. But be courageous enough to look at new guys...like Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye (but then you would make fun of them as being small fry).
theoldpretender:

theoldpretender:

Moghalu owns my vote
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by timstone(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Funny enough a Ghanaian prophet also declared recently that the next Nigerian president will be a youth and his name starts with the letter "S" - could it be Saraki
Ghanian or south Africa radio without battery
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by godliman: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
NoBetterNigeria:
Sai baba till 2023
Abominable abomination
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by akbahbah(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:
18- I see BUHARI winning the 2019 Presidential Election

19 - I see those who decamp to PDP crying after losing election

20 - I see Nigerians jubilating after BUHARI Is announce as president elect in 2019 presidential election

see mumu
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Chigold101(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
slotA4:

Erroneous predictions.
God has exposed you as FAKE!

Yugoslavia Prophet grin
I was wondering which country is Yugoslavia...
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by yewawa: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
The've started again::::::prophesy
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by brojoshua: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerian pastors, false, corrupt and criminals
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by NothingDoMe: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Saraki is his worst nightmare.....
Lol. Why is his worst nightmare on a tissue paper? Lol cheesy
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Calers: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fake pastor
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by CioAngels(f): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Sowore is a youth and "S" and not only Saraki.

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by CioAngels(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
menabae:
tongue wow!Congrat to saraki in advance

To Sowore in advance.

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by CioAngels(f): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
mercyway:

Anybody who still wish buhari to become Nigeria president come next year is completely mad
They want him further to unleash the fulani herdsmen on Nigerians worse than before and this time Nigeria will be renamed Nigermali as they have been told to ceasefire until after election, that is if APC wins. Good luck if they win.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by CioAngels(f): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

David Mark "Telephone is not for the Poor" the anti poor man, never wanted democracy to be, so how would it have worked with him there for 16year? Yet, he wants to contest, may any party he wants to run from never see the light of day.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by CioAngels(f): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

David Mark "Telephone is not for the Poor" the anti poor man, never wanted democracy to be, so how would it have worked with him there for 16year? Yet, he wants to contest, may any party he wants to run from never see the light of day. He will empty the vault of Nigeria for panama papers. Virgin Island.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by CioAngels(f): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Saraki will empty Nigeria oo.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Remember not all prophecies do come to pass.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Shampoo77: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yugoslavia or defunct Yugoslavia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation / Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.