Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat (11945 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Temptee101(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Saraki has been beating them to their game and this won't be any different

I stand with Dr. Kingsley Moghalu, anything to remove the tyrant is welcomed
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by brightgreat(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Let us get the two-thirds to sack Saraki first. We should actualise his removal first.”

If you know you know
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2018
you will crawl to the moon and get your 2/3... yeye people, criminals want easy passage of bills
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Sannisege: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Amitez:
So, they have jettisoned Akpabio. Thought the man defected because PDP made Saraki PDP Party Leader. Now he is not even being considered as a mere committee chairman! grin grin grin
you are still a child in politics

2 Likes

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Sannisege: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
you will crawl to the moon and get your 2/3... yeye people, criminals want easy passage of bills
PDP Senator with Saraki have a price and APC will buy them to boot out Saraki

1 Like

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Didi2d(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Han han!!! E don reach like that??
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Osyabj: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Saraki, who is a major accessory to Ofa 31 Murders, should boldly accept Omo Agege's challenge and reconvene now and see if his arms robbery Ass will not be kicked out of Senate leadership and kicked back to Ofa to stand trial for Murder of 31 souls.

The fact is that as Omo Agege stated. APC already has the numbers to kick the son of a bitch, out of the Senate leadership, that's why he is refusing to reconvene.

In any case, APC will reconvene with or without, the killer, armed robber accessory, Saraki. Immediately after reconvening, the scumbag will be impeached.

If he objects to his impeachment, he can go to court. Period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Ndolarr: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2018
God's judgement will descend on these over pampered Senators! They are nothing but a bunch of rascals with heart of stone! No feeling for the masses. On the impeachment stuff; it will fail scandalously the way Omo Agege mace theft and Daura undemocratic siege on National Assembly failed! I don't like Saraki, but I don't see him being removed as Senate President by the desperate silly APC Senators and their baboon party chair Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Okoroawusa: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2018
I blame PMB for this Saraki nonsense. When Jagaban wanted to remove Saraki in 2015,Buhari said,"I can work with anybody".Now you see am?

Saraki has been a clog in the wheel of this nation's progress since 2015.

When he decamped I was of the opinion that we should wait him out till 2019.So that him go carry him wahala go but am amazed at his attitude of the dog in a manger.So,Saraki Must Go!

3 Likes

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Okwyjesus(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2018
otuekong1:
why is APC,behaving so so desperate,they keep making saraki popular n also making people to sympathise with PDP

Did you noticed that PDP game plan is in their chest unlike APC broadcasting on media. They forget to remember that PDP have game plans also. Till the house reconvened but l know PDP is better in planning than APC and their talking drum Chairman.
Since 2015 they have been planning to remove Saraki but no result. Na now they wan do magic with less than 60 senators.
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Osyabj:
Saraki, who is a major accessory to Ofa 31 Murders, should boldly accept Omo Agege's challenge and reconvene now and see if his arms robbery Ass will not be kicked out of Senate leadership and kicked back to Ofa to stand trial for Murder of 31 souls.

The fact is that as Omo Agege stated. APC already has the numbers to kick the son of a bitch, out of the Senate leadership, that's why he is refusing to reconvene.

In any case, APC will reconvene with or without, the killer, armed robber accessory, Saraki. Immediately after reconvening, the scumbag will be impeached.

If he objects to his impeachment, he can go to court. Period.

The Senate will reconvene whenever Saraki wants it. Anyone who doesn't like it can go and commit suicide. No one will impeach Saraki unless he has 73 senators by his side.Not even 72 senators can remove him from his position.

Finally any illegal impeachment attempt on the floor of the Senate will not be taken to court but rather physically stopped at that moment right there on the floor of the Senate!! If necessarily by beating the hell of the stupid senator. I hope the APC has senators who can fight.
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The Senate will reconvene whenever Saraki wants it. Anyone who doesn't like it can go and commit suicide. No one will impeach Saraki unless he has 73 senators by his side.Not even 72 senators can remove him from his position.

Finally any illegal impeachment attempt on the floor of the Senate will not be taken to court but rather physically stopped at that moment right there on the floor of the Senate!! If necessarily by beating the hell of the stupid senator. I hope the APC has senators who can fight.

At your age, pa chukwudi!

1 Like

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Sannisege:
PDP Senator with Saraki have a price and APC will buy them to boot out Saraki
hehehehehe day dreamer saraki has been checkmating the Daura President since 8th Senate, talk nah free let them do their thing and stop ranting on piece of papers

1 Like

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by nellyelitz(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You have to win elections first before zoning cool.
hahahaha don't u knw that the moment u start supporting APC and Buhari u unconsciously lose ur thinking faculty and reasoning capacity? in otherwords, u don't still support them and stay sane.

1 Like

Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Seunnzy:
they simply cant impeach saraki..not even the president..they should wait till 2019 na
lets wait and see
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Osyabj: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Last time I checked. APC controls the Police and with Saraki 's puppet Daura having been kicked out by Osibanjo, APC Now controls the DSS.

what does your patently corrupt PDP control? Nothing.

So if push comes to shove after the armed robber, Saraki is kicked out of Senate leadership, any pdp trouble maker will immediately be suspended from entering the Senate chamber.

If the shameless pdp senators insist on entering, IGP will arrest them immediately.

So you and your fellow pdp travellers who have raped the East for 16 years have met your match in Osho Baba.

Your scumbag, killer armed robber will be impeached and haven WILL NOT fall.
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by truthstands01: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2018
The way APC is going about this Saraki issue, they may all end up with High BP honestly. Saraki will be Senate President till 2019. They should stop wasting their energy. That's the problem with APC. They keep ranting like dog. Concentrate on governance and leave NA alone. I thought Bubu said he doesn't care who becomes Senate President, why the frustrations? Shame on APC!
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by onlytiles(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2018
seunmsg:

Tell Saraki to reconvene the senate and let's see if he can't be impeached.

Reconvene what all parliament accross the world is on recess now even UK. why the pressure. so Nigeria has no other problem except Impeachment of Saraki
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Osyabj:

Last time I checked. APC controls the Police and with Saraki 's puppet Daura having been kicked out by Osibanjo, APC Now controls the DSS.

what does your patently corrupt PDP control? Nothing.

So if push comes to shove after the armed robber, Saraki is kicked out of Senate leadership, any pdp trouble maker will immediately be suspended from entering the Senate chamber.

If the shameless pdp senators insist on entering, IGP will arrest them immediately.

So you and your fellow pdp travellers who have raped the East for 16 years have met your match in Osho Baba.

Your scumbag, killer armed robber will be impeached and haven WILL NOT fall.
Noise maker the police does not participate in plenary neither do the DSS or military
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by Olumeme: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Lol, na the 3 people wey dey shout impeachment be this with Omo-Agege. They will not get 40 signatures
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by sterlingD(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I blame PMB for this Saraki nonsense. When Jagaban wanted to remove Saraki in 2015,Buhari said,"I can work with anybody".Now you see am?
Saraki has been a clog in the wheel of this nation's progress since 2015.
When he decamped I was of the opinion that we should wait him out till 2019.So that him go carry him wahala go but am amazed at his attitude of the dog in a manger.So,Saraki Must Go!

l am of the opinion in BOLD that is a better option election is around the corner.

truthstands01:
The way APC is going about this Saraki issue, they may all end up with High BP honestly. Saraki will be Senate President till 2019. They should stop wasting their energy. That's the problem with APC. They keep ranting like dog. Concentrate on governance and leave NA alone. I thought Bubu said he doesn't care who becomes Senate President, why the frustrations? Shame on APC!

The thing don tire me sef see as them let Saraki dey give POLITICAL HBP
Re: APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat by switchdestiny: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

CDD Raises Concerns Over Credibility Of Governorship Polls / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / 8 Nigerian Soldiers Missing, 3 Wounded During Boko Haram Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.