Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady (847 Views)

When Bail Is Actually Free, I Will Believe The Police Has Been Reformed / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by G1STMORE: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

After SARS has being reformed, Nigerian lady claimed they beat her uncle to death.

See her story below...

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/sars-said-reformed-beat-uncle-death-nigerian-lady

Lalasticlala

Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by G1STMORE: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2018
cool
Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by nzeobi(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2018
what the IGP is doing is just cosmetic, nothing serious will be done except this IGP is removed because those SARS officers also have daily target they must submit to their superiors.

1 Like

Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by Shelumiel: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeria is a crazy country that is filled with injustice and lawlessness . I seriously look forward to a time when revolution will occur , or a split of the nation will happen .
Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by meezynetwork(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Naija
Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by tstx(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Ehya...
Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by tstx(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nigeria is a crazy country that is filled with injustice and lawlessness . I seriously look forward to a time when revolution will occur , or a split of the nation will happen .

Revolution WILL NEVER HAPPEN.. Nigerians are cowards ... and The nation will only split when oil becomes as useless as the p in psychology
Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by Shelumiel: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2018
tstx:

Revolution WILL NEVER HAPPEN.. Nigerians are cowards ... and The nation will only split when oil becomes as useless as the p in psychology
Keep dreaming bro. ..it's people like that became casualty when Libya did their own .
Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by Tamarapetty(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: The SARS They Said Has Been Reformed, Beat My Uncle To Death - Nigerian Lady by Hector09(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
What do xpect, sars we be reform the way nigeria was reformed

(1) (Reply)

!!! / First wife pours palm oil on 2nd wife’s wedding gown. / Lady Reveals What Her Gateman Did After Sending Him To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.