Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. (780 Views)

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security / Buhari To Inaugurate First Northern Nigeria's River Port On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by BabaRamota1980: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2018
At the rate this project is going we anticipate ocean liners will soon come in at the bight of Biafra and sail up-river to Biafran port in Anambra.

Many houses and their owners have had to give way for the huge project.

In two recorded instances where the dredgiing cuts through a community the council became two autonomous communities instantly.

The earth movement project and dredging will beat any previous world record holder in the category and for scale.

Soon after completion and commissioning by Obiano, Lagos will suffer heavy economic loss as importers relocate home and ship through port Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by waledeji(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by wingmanII: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Whoever you are, you are a sick demented fool. Gloating over an unfortunate natural disaster. Flooding, earthquakes, mudslides etc have been killing thousands all over the world so I wonder your point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by Obdk: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Another one wey dey see Igbo giants for his dream

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by Obdk: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2018
How I wish oduduwa did not hit his head wen he was chased away from hell fire for back biting

Like dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by Obdk: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

Say it

Re: A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by OsuEbonyi: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
At the rate this project is going we anticipate ocean liners will soon come in at the bight of Biafra and sail up-river to Biafran port in Anambra.

In two recorded instances where the dredgiing cuts through a community the council became two autonomous communities instantly.

The earth movement project and dredging will beat any previous world record holder in the category and for scale.

Soon after completion and commissioning by Obiano, Lagos will suffer heavy economic loss as importers relocate home and ship through port Biafra.
grin grin cheesy
Re: A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by Fatherofdragons: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

This idiot go carry pics from ondo, ekiti, osun and oyo, come say na south east.

Fool erosion is also ravaging the South West

1 Like

Re: A River Port For Se: Movement Of Earth And Dredging Work Enters Advanced Stage. by BabaRamota1980: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Not long ago the contractor sent in more images. I thought i should update my people.

Hang in there, soon we shall have an exodus. We are tired of Yoruba treating us as second class citizens.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TVC NEWS - “The Lagos APC Primary Election Was Free And Fair” – Oshiomhole / Buhari’s Government Has Done A Lot For My People In Akwa Ibom–Akpabio / The Torments, Pain, Abuse My Party (PDP) Put Nigeria Through.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.