Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos (438 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
A pastor has revealed what transpired between him and some police officers after his motor broke down on the Third Mainland bridge in Lagos. According to Adeniyi Adekunle, he had a flat tyre on the busy bridge and pulled over to change it before he was approached by a concerned policeman.

The policeman who offered to help him, called his colleagues to help the stranded man change the car tyre and also helped him in washing his hand after the assistance.

The pastor said to his surprise, the policemen didn't ask for a dime after the help as they bade him goodbye. 

Below is what the pastor wrote; 

"I was driving on third mainland bridge and had a flat tyre just before the Yaba turning. As I pulled off the road to change the tyre, a police man approached me asking what the problem was. Before long, he had called his colleagues and they were helping me change my car tyre.

I must confess, I was a bit uncomfortable seeing the officers getting down to change the tyre, while I assisted. After changing the tyre, they gave me a pack of sachet water to wash my hands, then I was waiting for their next move...

To my surprise, they simply wished me well, as I continued my journey, absolutely no request or demand for anything.So I want to say a very big thank you to officers Zakari, Adeyemi and Augustine Ameh for really demonstrating that the police can really be your friends.

Just about the same time, another driver pulled over, who had missed his way; they were equally as helpful with such gracious attitude.

With all the negative things that come out of the Nigerian Police Force, it was so amazing seeing these men of the Nigerian Police demonstrate such selflessness at no cost.

To officers Zakari, Adeyemi and Augustine Ameh, I salute and honour you for your conduct.I pray you will see and enjoy the reward of the good investment you are making in this country.I hope this can somehow get to the force authorities.

God bless you!"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/police-helped-pastor-to-change-his-flat-tyre-on-third-mainland-bridge.html

Re: Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by bedspread: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Wow....
Beautiful!!!
Worth Celebrating!!!!
Let others Emulate these Guys!!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by Caseless: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Imohimi Edgar is really working. Officers in Lagos are changing their ways.

Nice one!
Re: Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2018
These here are among the 0.01% of the good ones.

They can't all be bad na cheesy

Kudos to them.
Re: Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Wow.. That's cool. They're humans after all. smiley
Re: Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by Tolexander: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2018
The Police offered to help and didn't collect any money from the man because they weren't comfortable with the car and the owner of the car there. They were probably thinking this man is on a spying mission, considering the activities on the social media on our security forces and the presidential action SARS.

Had the gesture offered by the police to the man, was offered to a "molue" or "danfo" driver, honestly I would believe the police did it with a kind heart.

Notwithstanding, not all police officers are bad.
Re: Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by Olalan(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2018
Good there are some very few good ones amongst them
Re: Pastor Reveals What Policemen Did After Being Stranded On Lagos Bridge. Photos by Heartbender: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2018
If na you you go gree collect money? After posing for a photo? Haba! And during the change of tyre, they prolly realised the pastor is connected from their "small talk". Don't be surprised there was exchange of phones

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Advice / 'How I Almost Killed My Young Son'; Port-Harcourt Based Pastor Reveals. Photos / China Set To Become The 1st Country To Land A Rover On The Far Side Of The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.