Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty (834 Views)

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by tstx(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2018
A 53-year-old man has blamed his 13-year-old daughter's beauty for sleeping with her for three years.

The man, Promise Eshiet, made the sterling confession to an Ogba Chief Magistrate Court on Friday, August 17, 2018.

In his confession, Eshiet narrated how he has been sleeping with his daughter » in the last three years.

The 53-year-old also told the court that he deflowered his daughter at the age of 10 in 2015 and has been sleeping with her since.

The prosecutor, Christopher John, said Eshiet's daughter reported her father to the authorities after she got tired of the trauma.

John said the defendant's report also led to the
arrest of her father » before she was rescued and sent to protective custody for rehabilitation.

The Presiding Magistrate, Peter Nwaka, ordered Eshiet to be remanded in prison pending the response of the Directorate of Public Prosecution for advice.

Source -> https://opera.pulse.ng/gist/metro/my-13-year-old-daughters-beauty-made-me-sleep-with-her-dad-id8739442.html

You might also like this ---- Nigerians Ranked Among Most Hardworking Immigrants in the US

Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by odogwu190(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2018
At dis age m,you don't have sense!!!
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by Kingpee2(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2018
He has sense o,he just doesn’t know how to use it.
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by tstx(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Kingpee2:
He has sense o,he just doesn’t know how to use it.
Shey
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by tstx(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
odogwu190:
At dis age m,you don't have sense!!!

Na so na..... old age doesn't always come with sense
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
DAT is y it is Gud 2 HV worwor pikin

Becos of dis temptation
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by Simon2015: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2018
[i][/i]infact d man e no do well at all.....
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by tstx(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Simon2015:
[i][/i]infact d man e no do well at all.....
Atall
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by tstx(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
DAT is y it is Gud 2 HV worwor pikin
Becos of dis temptation
Na your type dey grow to become like the man in question... abi i lie
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
tstx:
Na your type dey grow to become like the man in question... abi i lie
ur fada is beta position 2 ansa dat question
Re: 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty by tstx(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ur fada is beta position 2 ansa dat question
He said "yes"

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Crushes His Son To Death While Reversing Car (photos) / I Got Shock As Another Man Impregnated My Wife / See How a Man Beat a Driver for Mistakenly Bashing His Car (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.