Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS (40399 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / That Witch Supervising And Hindering Your Progress Must Die Today. / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by JasonScoolari: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Efewestern:

Osejo no be Udomowori he house they that year?, men one of my far uncle that year na Igbu, so na steady ukodo.. they eat anything eatable.. nothing dey happen. OMo we eat meat tire.. make we catch any of ur animal for outside first.. you self know the story na
Òsèjo house dey market road. Me and he pikin play ball for sharp shooter's and Golden friends that year. We even attend same secondary school. But the guy nah strong Jehovah Witness.

So you sef follow round my goat for night? grin
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by InvertedHammer: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
Na person wey never see evil or face spritual battle go dey open mouth abuse the pastor.
The world is full of darkness. Some things or people looking innocent are not truly so.
As many that speak bad of the pastor, should pray they dont fall victim.
/
The biggest victim one can fall is to poverty.

It creates hopelessness to the point of believing that a tree has control over people's destiny.

Even the Bible recognized the existence of the poor. But only in Nigeria do the poor attribute their misfortune to the machinations of evil forces. Michael Tyson and Evander Holyfield blew through their fortunes and learned to live with it. If they were Nigerians, some uncles or tree will take the blame for their financial problems. Nobody is pursuing you spiritually but the bad policies of successive government of Nigeria. The same way APC is chasing shadows with their blame game is the same way a typical Nigerian avoids taking responsibility for his/her actions and or inactions. Ever wonder why the whole nation is retrogressing?

2 Likes

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Kingdante(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jesse01:
the thin even surprise me self cheesy someone said they should get him arrested grin grin

Lol.... no mind dem jare..... e b like being an atheist is almost synonymous with Beijing civilised ..... it’s the new swag, leave dem..... na wash

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by TefBarzz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
One thing millions of Nigerians seem to know how to do:'React'.There's this,Nigerians react,there's that,Nigerians react.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Teacher1776(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
Na person wey never see evil or face spritual battle go dey open mouth abuse the pastor.
The world is full of darkness. Some things or people looking innocent are not truly so.
As many that speak bad of the pastor, should pray they dont fall victim.
since the pastor is spiritually strong enough to cut down this "demonic" tree, couldn't he just command the demon to get out of the tree?
Sometimes I can't see any difference bw the pastors and witch doctors. They have almost the same modus operandi.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
YeYe people.
I pity the deluded Graduates.
Their certificates should be withdrawn.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Efewestern: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Òsèjo house dey market road. Me and he pikin play ball for sharp shooter's and Golden friends that year. We even attend same secondary school. But the guy nah strong Jehovah Witness.

Lol.. OMo we done do things o, my momsi go they cast my matter that year, e get one time when we enter okugbe go down one matter... lol that year.

Now if you see me en.. u no go know say I don live those kind life before. I just humble like fowl when rain beat.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by JacksonOyibo: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by aluma(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
God grace ministry! God grace ministry!! G G & ejiro orhokwo orhokwo fejiro the peppermint pastor the Bishop of the whole wide word. The demon destroy but make Una forget say osu apkeje don don cast many demon for families sha don convert many igbe people to dey go church oh

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by mfm04622: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Someone said they should get him arrested. grin grin

Of course!

Equate that tree shrine to a church. To the worshipers, it is equivalent to a church. If a Muslim or tree worshipers demolished a church, won't you call for their arrest?
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by abdulmalik3(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
diebuhari1:
Better than Alfas in the South Wàste cutting down human skulls.
they might be coming for yours.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by soliddust2020: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
E don tey when this man they burn shrines and people place of worship. He don still collect e fair share of problems for some villa for delta state. Na yeye man and chronic womanizer. Saint dikeji mimiyeri jesu the bishop of the whole world, also know as Osu the demon destroyer.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by bluefilm: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Let's just wait and see how the progress will start rushing them now... grin
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Abagworo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Murder of innocent tree.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Themandator: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
dainformant:
Some Nigerians have taken to social media to condemn the cutting down of an old tree by a priest recently. According to reports, the priest decided to cut down the tree which has been there for decades - because "it was hindering the progress" of a family and also saw their "destinies buried".

The tree was taken down during a deliverance session by the priest who hails from Rivers state but based in Warri, Delta. 

The picture of the cut down tree has gone viral after it was posted online with many Nigerians condemning the action of the priest as they labelled it 'terrorism against nature'. 

See reactions below; 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/outrage-sparked-as-priest-cuts-down-old-tree-for-hindering-progress-photos.html

I know this man in Warri.. His speciality is to go and bind and remove shrines from communities.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Themandator: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
soliddust2020:
E don tey when this man they burn shrines and people place of worship. He don still collect e fair share of problems for some villa for delta state. [b]Na yeye man and chronic womanizer. S[/b]aint dikeji mimiyeri jesu the bishop of the whole world, also know as Osu the demon destroyer.

Just learnt the bolded for the first time. Hope you sure sha
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Themandator: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:

That short black man with blood red eyes
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by finest0007(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pastor or glorified Chief priest. What's missing is red oil,yam & animal sacrifice.

In 2018, with global warming, we're still blind to the effects of these senseless acts.

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Themandator: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Òsèjo give am problem for the matter.... E tink say Ekpan nah Iyara wen e dey go claim juju man wife and call it deliverance. grin

But why the juju man no kpai am na or him battery low

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Alajiki(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
diebuhari1:
Better than Alfas in the South Wàste cutting down human skulls.

I remember Otokoto and Okija shrine, where the madness started. Igbos can kill an entire family to make money. SMH!
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Atigba: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
If you cut down a tree here in Sweden

They will jail you for 5 years
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Davidooooo: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
You leave Buhari who has looted you dry, and be insulting an innocent man of God. May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by JasonScoolari: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Themandator:

That short black man with blood red eyes
Lol, you know Òsèjo? grin
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by JasonScoolari: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Efewestern:

Lol.. OMo we done do things o, my momsi go they cast my matter that year, e get one time when we enter okugbe go down one matter... lol that year.

Now if you see me en.. u no go know say I don live those kind life before. I just humble like fowl when rain beat.
Man gats calm down.... I humble myself when Ngozi gist me e personal story. .. Nai make wen I see all dis secondary school children dey rake for nairaland, I go just dey smile
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by xtervaganza(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
One hero needs to arrange that man asap.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by soliddust2020: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Themandator:

Just learnt the bolded for the first time. Hope you sure sha

Can't see the bolded part, but i am 100% sure of what i wrote up there.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by akigbemaru: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
spongeisback:
African version of Christianity is just like the paganism they claim to have dominion over. Africans are suckers for magic, miracles, and paranormal claims. Generally, among Africans, there is a deep-seated belief in supernatural forces that intervene and alter human destinies for good or ill. These spiritual forces are believed to work in magical and miraculous ways, through signs and wonders that confound the human mind. And the evangelical churches are capitalizing on this superstitious element in African thought and culture to peddle and propagate their paranormal services. They promise divine healing and instant solutions for problems and diseases.

It's funny how they would say "it's only foolish Africans that don't believe juju work". Hell no it's foolish Africans that believe juju works because if juju really does work Africans will not be as poor and clueless as they're.

THERE'S NOTHING OUR ANCESTORS DID THAT THE WESTERN ANCESTORS DIDN'T DO. IN MOST CASES EVEN WORST! BUT THEIR CHILDREN HAVE MOVED ON.

Why do we've to keep on vilifying our past?! Why can't we protect our country and heritage? Why destroy things that can bring tourism?

When the west found Christ they didn't go about destroying their heritage if not Stonehenge will not exist today, they protected it and now when you go abroad you pay to see those things even your OWN artifacts.
gringringrin

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by akigbemaru: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
The biggest victim one can fall is to poverty.

It creates hopelessness to the point of believing that a tree has control over people's destiny.

Even the Bible recognized the existence of the poor. But only in Nigeria do the poor attribute their misfortune to the machinations of evil forces. Michael Tyson and Evander Holyfield blew through their fortunes and learned to live with it. If they were Nigerians, some uncles or tree will take the blame for their financial problems. Nobody is pursuing you spiritually but the bad policies of successive government of Nigeria. The same way APC is chasing shadows with their blame game is the same way a typical Nigerian avoids taking responsibility for his/her actions and or inactions. Ever wonder why the whole nation is retrogressing?
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by cybeks(f): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bishop of the whole world

Founder and leader God's Grace Ministry incorporated

The demon destroyer also known as Osu

The apple of God eyes

"I tell you, since the sky is exiting, nobody can harm you" ( his popular quote then)

I miss this man of God that year for Warri when I small that time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.