Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS (40392 Views)

That Witch Supervising And Hindering Your Progress Must Die Today. / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by krishfwesh(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote authora=diebuhari1 post=70383475]Better than Alfas in the South Wàste cutting down human skulls.[/quote] why not keep your mouth shut since you have ntn to say
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by livinbygrace: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Most of you,sitting comfortably in your house condemning the pastor by typing nonsense,na because una never jam better problem,by the time una village people get una time u go know say Jesus is lord .Thins dey happen for this black world,if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Dajugba: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Life is spiritual. And what controls the physical is not seen with the optical eyes. If only those who understand the change that has occured in that community in the realm of the spirit, they will glorify God for the salvation. But I get so perturb for the current generation who who are socially inclined, but totally blank when it comes to understanding the works of God, is why we have much crime in our society simply because we all want to adopt the western way of life and forget God controls the end of the earth to the beginning. The Gospel is moving and no gate of hell can stop that...

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingdante:
Eh eheh..... everybody forming oyibo online grin grin.......
the thin even surprise me self cheesy someone said they should get him arrested grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Baroba(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lazy goats, am sure there are progressives in that community, poor tree, person go still use the same evil tree as firewood..brain washed clowns..

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Gkemz: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
All those ignoramus wagging their tongues criticising the man of God carrying out his spiritual assignment can't seem to understand because canal minds regard things of the spirit as foolishness. That's why they die like chickens. If they believe evil doesn't exist, let them go to their villages and step upon the ancient shrines in their villages or try it in Edo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Scam
sm1042:
check and confirm the winning then call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe if interested
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Photoshop. tongue
japanlink:
100% fixed correct score available for today . Call or Whats app to join us make it rain.

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by madridsta007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingdante:
Eh eheh..... everybody forming oyibo online grin grin.......

Dont mind them.
Tomorrow, they will not tell people when they are travelling to their village. Many do not even travel at all because of fear grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by lonelydora: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
Na person wey never see evil or face spritual battle go dey open mouth abuse the pastor.
The world is full of darkness. Some things or people looking innocent are not truly so.
As many that speak bad of the pastor, should pray they dont fall victim.

They never see something

2 Likes

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Jabarzee(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
lol why are we Nigerians acting like we don't know witches and wizards exist, be like say village people never do una strong thing

3 Likes

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Gggg102(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
what part of Christianity teaches that someone's destiny is tied to trees, calabash, animals...?

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by pelepeleb: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
In a simple word, it show how careless you are with your brain.
Thanks

chiiraq802:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course
without offending anyone who thinks differently from my
point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a
different perspective and without being condemning of
one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by
considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly
believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say...

Gudmonin huze......
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by sammyananaba(f): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
The fact u don't believe in something does not mean that thing doesn't exist. undecided

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tecno DroiPad 10 pro I I (2 gig Ram, 32gig Storage)
Good condition, great battery life, 0 816 255 8857
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by AceDomino(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
The Logs are going straight to the sawmill to be converted into 2/12, 1/12, 2/6, 1/6, 2/2, 2/3, 2/4, 2/4... That's a whole Lotta money.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by JasonScoolari: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Efewestern:
That's MiyeriJesu, also known as Osu the demon destroyer, Lord holiness, the bishop of the whole world, lol.. the title many.

I remembered a time ago when he came to Ekpan, he wanted o destroy the shrine there, but the people refused.
Lol, Òsèjo give am problem for the matter.... E tink say Ekpan nah Iyara wen e dey go claim juju man wife and call it deliverance. grin
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by ceejay80s(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiiraq802:

Gudmonin huze......
are u ok?
u made me waste my time , suspense wan kill me , waiting to read what u will say and at the end of it all ,u lost the race
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by lloyds(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Spiritual battles are real, and mysterious. May God open our inner eyes.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Christians would not condemn this act now ohh, but when some burns down a church they would be quick to condemn it.

Well what’s my own self undecided, let dem settler their scores cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by 10kbelow: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Religion of men
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Efewestern: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
This old yahoo boy again? grin The demon destroyer also known as Osú, founder, leader God Grace Ministry Incorporated and by the divine grace of God, the Bishop of the whole world.... grin

Caller; God Grace...
Response; Omirwakpo!

Caller; God Grace...
Response; Spread all over the World!!

Caller; G G...
Response; M!

Saint Dikeji Meyeri Jesus, you've gone mad again. grin

This one Na strong area.. bros I loyal.. you self they follow up the guy matter for Drtv that year.. lol

1 Like

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by hopexter(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiiraq802:

Gudmonin huze......

You need koboko!
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Efewestern: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Òsèjo give am problem for the matter.... E tink say Ekpan nah Iyara wen e dey go claim juju man wife and call it deliverance. grin

lol, that time en, after he finish e crusade Na e park e load go.. lol.. no try Ekpan o.. even that time when then they expand that road, them no touch that shrine..
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by JasonScoolari: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Efewestern:

This one Na strong area.. bros I loyal.. you self they follow up the guy matter for Drtv that year.. lol
Lol, how your matter be? Nah Ekpan shrine we take dey do Christmas from 1998-2003, dance Igbè anyhow and follow the masquerade go Òsèjo house. We don tey for the ground. grin
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by 10kbelow: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
lloyds:
Spiritual battles are real, and mysterious. May God open our inner eyes.

How many trees did Jesus cut down

2 Likes

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Lordofthewest(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why must you always involve yoruba people in your stupidity just to gain attention and feel relevant?
diebuhari1:
Better than Alfas in the South Wàste cutting down human skulls.

Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by airsaylongcon: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
dainformant:
Some Nigerians have taken to social media to condemn the cutting down of an old tree by a priest recently. According to reports, the priest decided to cut down the tree which has been there for decades - because "it was hindering the progress" of a family and also saw their "destinies buried".

The tree was taken down during a deliverance session by the priest [b]who hails from Rivers state [/b]but based in Warri, Delta. 

The picture of the cut down tree has gone viral after it was posted online with many Nigerians condemning the action of the priest as they labelled it 'terrorism against nature'. 

See reactions below; 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/outrage-sparked-as-priest-cuts-down-old-tree-for-hindering-progress-photos.html

He's from Ughelli South in Delta State
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by JasonScoolari: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Efewestern:

lol, that time en, after he finish e crusade Na e park e load go.. lol.. no try Ekpan o.. even that time when then they expand that road, them no touch that shrine..
Government dey craze? Who wan swell up die for office? grin As Newton stubborn reach, if he pass dat side, he dey wind up to avoid story dat touch. Dem dey arrange correct Ukòdo for that shrine. Just try am. grin
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Efewestern: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, how your matter be? Nah Ekpan shrine we take dey do Christmas from 1998-2003, dance Igbè anyhow and follow the masquerade go Òsèjo house. We don tey for the ground. grin

Osejo no be Udomowori he house they that year?, men one of my far uncle that year na Igbu, so na steady ukodo.. they eat anything eatable.. nothing dey happen. OMo we eat meat tire.. make we catch any of ur animal for outside first.. you self know the story na
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Efewestern: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Government dey craze? Who wan swell up die for office? grin As Newton stubborn reach, if he pass dat side, he dey wind up to avoid story dat touch. Dem dey arrange correct Ukòdo for that shrine. Just try am. grin

Lol.. no be you go tell me.. me they don Tay for the ground.
Re: Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS by Kingdante(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
madridsta007:

Dont mind them.
Tomorrow, they will not tell people when they are travelling to their village. Many do not even travel at all because of fear grin grin grin

I weak ooo..... see my folo nija brothers and sister wen we know how spiritual matter dey be, come dey form oyibo wen nothing dey disturb....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.