Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup (4659 Views)

Poll: who wins this game?

Italy: 30% (3 votes)
Slovakia: 50% (5 votes)
Draw: 20% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by PurestBoy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
Italians are good riddance to bad rubbish, Eagles are far better
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by seanet02: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
NIGERIA, NEVER WALK ALONE. TI E BAJE OKANMI
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2010
tkb417:

i told u

I told u Italy and France are crap even b4 the first game of this world

Italy/France cannot beat Super eagles grin grin grin

TKB, the result did not tell the whole story. . . . .
Italy were the better team - they had a VALID goal disallowed. . . .
Howard Webb couldn't give it cos the line assistant had multiple erections for Slovakia.
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by oisehumen(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2010
philip0906:

@krayola
"Naija will neva walk alone" cheesy cheesy grin grin

Very funny.

dayokanu:

Check this , Italy ends up bottom of a group of Paraguay, Slovakia, New Zealand.

WTF!!!!!

8th wonderful of the world  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ Wonderful, ke?? grin
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Krayola(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2010
Na new generation of talent dey play for all these under-g countries. SOme of these big european teams dey use players wey them brand of talent don expire.  grin

@ Sauron. Italy pushed everything forward. It isn't that hard to be that dangerous when u are playing with reckless abandon. Slovakia were by far the better team.  grin
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by inme: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Howard Webb couldn't give it cos the line assistant had multiple erections for Slovakia.

this is joke aight or maybe you didn't watch the match for 85 min
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2010

Regardless of how they play,
Its a disgrace a complete disgrace for Italy to be last in a group of Paraguay, Slovakia and New Zealand.

They couldnt even win one game.

Italian football is at its lowest. Inter Milan won the CL and no single Italian player featured
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by lizzybabe1(f): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
Amazing game! And to think I didn't want to watch at first! Italy will point to that goal that probably went in but then they also cheated New Zealand in the last game. So what goes around, tongue
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Tales by moonlight

they played 3 games; they didnt win any

If yakubu and Martins don score against Korea, Nigeria woulda been in 2nd round too

so lets savour this wonderful history and lets pray England wallop Germany grin grin grin
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by mukina2: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2010
dominique:

at least they had two draws cheesy
waka jor grin grin

BlueDiva:

Arrgh. . .
I'm a big fan of the Azzuri's and they shamed me today.  sad
na your support gif dem bad luck grin
missed you small sha smiley
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
so lets savour this wonderful history and lets pray England wallop Germany

Save your prayers for other things. The Pope is German grin grin grin grin
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by waladis(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

This guy is a serious comedian, where were you when the match was on?
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Regardless of how they play,
Its a disgrace a complete disgrace for Italy to be last in a group of Paraguay, Slovakia and New Zealand.

They couldnt even win one game.

Italian football is at its lowest. Inter Milan won the CL and no single Italian player featured

France did not win any game in 2002.
It's the curse of the defending champions - it does happen!!!

From the evidence of what i saw. . . . . .Italy displayed the best brand of football yet.
Pirlo was imperious in the middle and the way he was spreading the balls majestically got me drooling. . . .How can a player be that graceful?
Di Natale, De Rossi, Pepe were all FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

They had 2 valid goals disallowed - the one Skrtel thunk he cleared OFF the line was past the goal-line.
Then the blind line assistant disallowed the other perfect goal for an imaginary OFFside call.
The Italians were robbed in ma opinion. They deserved to go through.
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by lizzybabe1(f): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^They were the better team in the last 10 minutes only. How does that make for 'better team'?
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by lizzybabe1(f): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
Plus they robbed New Zealand of their win. They cheated to get the penalty. Karma is always a biatch.
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Mariory(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
dayokanu:

So true. An Italian team won the treble with no Italian players. The more European countries that drop out, the more likely it is for Germany to win this World cup.
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by medjai(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2010
the ref made the right calls asper the Italian goals that were disallowed
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2010
mukina2:

waka jor grin grin
na your support gif dem bad luck grin
missed you small sha smiley

grin grin
The Law !!!
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Mariory(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Plus they robbed New Zealand of their win. They cheated to get the penalty. Karma is always a biatch.

They did no such thing. It was a clear penalty. Players have been warned not to hold on to other players in the box. Plus it was the referee that awarded the penalty.
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by OvieE: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2010
So two countries that played the final world cup 2006 finished bottom of their group. What a mess.
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by lizzybabe1(f): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
Mariory:

They did no such thing. It was a clear penalty. Players have been warned not to hold on to other players in the box. Plus it was the referee that awarded the penalty.

Well that penalty is as controversial as Italy's disallowed goal today. You can't have it both ways.
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
I hope and pray the Germans get kicked out on Sunday.
Let all these overrated teams go home.

Brazil for the trophy!!!
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
another one bits the dust!!!
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by lizzybabe1(f): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^Exactly! I wonder who's next. Hmmm cheesy
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by mukina2: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Pirlo was imperious in the middle and the way he was spreading the balls majestically got me drooling. . . .How can a player be that graceful?
hmm when more than one ball ever dey in play . .SHARON!!!
am beginning to suspect you lipsrsealed grin

BlueDiva:

grin grin
The Law !!!
grin
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2010
From the evidence of what i saw. . . . . .Italy displayed the best brand of football yet.

They had 2 valid goals disallowed - the one Skrtel thunk he cleared OFF the line was past the goal-line.
Then the blind line assistant disallowed the other perfect goal for an imaginary OFFside call.
The Italians were robbed in ma opinion. They deserved to go through.

All in the last 10minutes. Footie is played for 90mins and not ten. How did Slovakia score 3 goals against the much fabled Italian defence of Chiellini and Canavaro

I hope and pray the Germans get kicked out on Sunday.
Let all these overrated teams go home.

Why not the English? England is definitely the overrated team The German team is one in transition who even lost their captain.

Overrated describes England who couldnt top a group of Slovenia, USA and Algeria
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2010

Balls? This is a confirmation of your Gay status. The way Pirlo was spreading his balls got you drooling like you should get your lips all over it.

Eeeeewwwww Thats NASTY!!!
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by davidif: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
GAME OF THE TOURNAMENT ALONG WITH CAMEROUN DENMARK.
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by godisgr8(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
Thank God they r out. It is d turn of Brasil to go home, dey will not carry thisa world cup. lipsrsealed
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by MardiGras: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
And here i was thinking Marcello Lippi had a plan we didnt know about. . . kiss
Re: Italy Vs Slovakia [2 - 3]: 24 June, 2010 @ World Cup by Mariory(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
mukina2:

hmm when more than one ball ever dey in play . .SHARON!!!
am beginning to suspect you lipsrsealed grin

LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: 27years Old Nigerian-england Born Body Builder / Glo-caf Awards: Eto'o Is African Footballer Of The Year / Name Super Eagles First Eleven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.