Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Blind Alley - Episode 10 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 10 (296 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 10 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 10*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�������

The Blind Alley – Episode 1 0

The D-day had come for the Seminarians to be sent forth. The entire parish hall was filled to the brim. Every pius society and pius associations were dressed in their official uniform.

I didn’t envisage this sort of parting ceremony for these junior seminarians….. Obviously, they were flawless and selfless. Atleast, i’d vouch for Bro. Mathew that he did serve the church with all his might to the best of my knowledge.

“I’m sure that boy would still be a Virgin, ….”i thought for a while as i watched him deliver his vote of thanks.

“first, i’d wish to say a big thanks to everyone for all the support for this one year,” Bro.Mathew gave their valedictory speech.”

The Parish priest and his associates, the entire parishioners, We’re indeed indebted.

” I can’t stop without thanking my second family,”he referred to my family as his second family.”

Papa’s joy knew no bound as he stood up with heightened elation to shout……. GLORY.. GLORY GLORY TO JESUS!!!!! and everyone responded in unison…. HONOR.. HONOR… HONOR TO MARY.....

Continue reading on the link

������������������������

Source :https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/18/the-blind-alley-episode-10/

(1) (Reply)

The Genesis Serpent, Poem By Allo Ayo / 800 Values For New Era Human Being 51-100) / 5 Ways To Becoming “indispensable” At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.