Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Access Bank Rewards Young Entrepreneur With N1million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Rewards Young Entrepreneur With N1million (261 Views)

Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Rewards Young Entrepreneur With N1million by doggone: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
@doggone

Access Bank, in partnership with creative platform, CREAM, on Saturday presented N1millon to Miss Wuraade Adejumobi, a budding entrepreneur. Her name was selected among a host of other entries at a raffle draw event which took place at Access Bank Head Office, Victoria Island, Lagos.

ACCESSCREAM - as the collaboration is widely known - supports talented young people across Nigeria to achieve their dreams and impact their community.

"This is my first try. Fortunately, I was selected - I still can’t believe! This N1million will take me to another level entirely," Adejumobi said. "I had plans to own a supermarket, but all I needed was capital. I've always thought I am unlucky when it comes to raffle draws, but I have been proved wrong. I thank Access Bank and CREAM for helping to make my dream come true."

Over the course of 10 weeks, selected individuals will go home with N1million courtesy of Access Bank.To be a part of the weekly draw, Access Bank account holders can dial *901*463# on mobile and follow the instructions.

About Access Bank
Access Bank Plc., commonly known as Access Bank, is a multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.

About CREAM
This is a platform that provides creative minds the opportunity to win the following: recording a standard song, shooting standard video, collaboration with artiste of their choice (music or video), talent showcase, talent branding, promotion and marketing (showbiz), entrepreneurship grants, educational scholarship, sports trials, etc.

About Red Media Africa
Red Media Africa (www.redmediaafrica.com) is the PR & Empowerment Marketing division under the parent brand, RED.

It focuses on using inspiration, empowerment and action to help brands and organisations connect with their audiences, enhance their bottom-lines, and lead in their industries.

It has 6 major practice areas: Corporate Practice, Technology Practice, SME Practice, Governance Practice, Faith Practice and the International Practice – with work for brands across Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa.

It has been recognized with multiple local and international awards including the Gold SABRE Awards for PR Campaigns and the Young Lions PR competition for the next generation of creatives.

By Gabriel Olabode

Re: Access Bank Rewards Young Entrepreneur With N1million by eezeribe(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
OK

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import Cheap Goods / Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale / The Course – Law Of Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.