Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Analysis And Prediction By Sport Journalist Patrick Mbah Jnr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Vs Arsenal Analysis And Prediction By Sport Journalist Patrick Mbah Jnr (532 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Jnr Rated Greatest Boxer Of All Time / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Analysis And Prediction By Sport Journalist Patrick Mbah Jnr by soccerepe: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Arsenal Is Going to Take Up Fellow London Rival this Evening by 5:30pm Nigerian Time and Football Analyst Patrick Mbah jnr Who works for Soccerepe Sport News is going to Analyse the Game Which will be Played In Stamford Bridge.

We Are Handing over to Patrick mbah Jnr.

Welcome Readers I Thank You for Visiting Soccerepe sport News and I am Going to Give my Prediction On the Encounter Between two Giant London Club Arsenal and Chelsea.

First Of All My Heart Goes to the Gunners and I think Arsenal Will win the Encounter Against Chelsea.

Read Full Sport news on Chelsea Vs Arsenal Analysis And Prediction By Sport Journalist Patrick mbah Jnr
>>>> http://www.soccerepe.com/2018/08/chelsea-vs-arsenal-analysis-and.html?m=
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Analysis And Prediction By Sport Journalist Patrick Mbah Jnr by Seadesh: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
soccerepe:
Arsenal Is Going to Take Up Fellow London Rival this Evening by 5:30pm Nigerian Time and Football Analyst Patrick Mbah jnr Who works for Soccerepe Sport News is going to Analyse the Game Which will be Played In Stamford Bridge.

We Are Handing over to Patrick mbah Jnr.

Welcome Readers I Thank You for Visiting Soccerepe sport News and I am Going to Give my Prediction On the Encounter Between two Giant London Club Arsenal and Chelsea.

First Of All My Heart Goes to the Gunners and I think Arsenal Will win the Encounter Against Chelsea.

Read Full Sport news on Chelsea Vs Arsenal Analysis And Prediction By Sport Journalist Patrick mbah Jnr
>>>> http://www.soccerepe.com/2018/08/chelsea-vs-arsenal-analysis-and.html?m=
Up Gunners
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal Analysis And Prediction By Sport Journalist Patrick Mbah Jnr by tafat: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
It’s a London derby as Arsenal search for their first Premier League points under Unai Emery when they face an impressive Chelsea team today.

With a 1.80 odds, chelsea are clear favorites in this tie and looks like the value bet.

Play with betway and win >> betway.com.ng.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Accepts Apology From Chelsea After Touchline Row / Meet The Late Lecister City Owner., Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha / Nigeria: Success Rated Best Nigerian Player In Europe, Iwobi 6th Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.