Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr (49160 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by odun360(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anthony Joshua to become $85million richer from Andy Ruiz Jnr rematch

Anthony Joshua will walk away with $85million at the end of the rematch with WBA, IBF and WBO champion Andy Ruiz Jnr on Saturday, 7 December. The staggering sum will give Joshua the heftiest pay-night ever for a British boxer.

The rematch which is set for Ad Diriyah, Saudi Arabia sees Anthony Joshua aiming to reclaim the titles he lost to the Mexican-American boxer in their last outing in June at Madison Square Garden.

According to Riyadh Newsflash, Joshua will pocket $85million from the rematch, while Andy Ruiz Jnr will go home with $13million even if he wins or loses the bout. That’s $2 million more than he earned in the first meeting with Joshua.

Joshua was humiliated by four knockdowns on his way to a seventh-round KO that shocked the boxing world.

Meanwhile, Andy Ruiz Jr said Monday that all the pressure will be on dethroned champion Anthony Joshua in their contentious showdown.

The pair will fight close to the Saudi capital Riyadh, in a hotly-anticipated contest dubbed “Clash on the Dunes”.

“We’ve got to see where he’s at because all the pressure is on him. The pressure isn’t on me because I followed my dream, made my dreams come true,” Ruiz said in Riyadh.

“Of course I want more though –- I want the legacy of Andy Ruiz Jr.”

Joshua said he was “comfortable” and “very relaxed” ahead of the rematch.

“I am just going to win. I know I can do it,” Joshua said.

“I was this close last time, so next time I won’t mess up.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/anthony-joshua-to-become-85million-richer-from-andy-ruiz-jnr-rematch/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Brandstudio01: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Men fighting for Money when others are busy
Fighting because of a Battle of beer in the beer parlor.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
What can I do to start earning $120m annually?

Any suggestions?

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by yesloaded: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
I dont know y I no get hefty body

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Kendumazy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mheen! That's huge! Wish him best of lucks!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by earthgirl(f): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oko Cuppy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by ArticleBeast: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please come and beat me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by ainas247: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
wink grin grin grin grin
Like if Ruiz Win Share if Joshua Win..
Josh too dey do nice guy, his statement is like anybody can win, the belt is up for grab etcc
see wilder nah his statement is like, I will kill you, I am the champion etc..
what we say affect us psychologically

meanwhile, If you have a business or website,
let us rank it to google page one
chat up for people results

20 Likes 78 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by baby124: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Real 30B gang

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by earthgirl(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

Join boko haram or become a pipeline militant

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by azeecoboy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
85million dollars..

This life sef..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by GOFRONT(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
His bizness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by englishmart(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nothing compared to what that short Mayweather pockets
I've been defending AJ, claiming the first match was fixed. I'm sure they won't fix it again.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dis guy go still knock out Joshua again

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Emes101(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Alryt.....
We are waiting.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by YorubaPrince: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
emzynuel1:
and some Yoruba goat are eating their time busy fighting on traffic every day

Yoruba always representing 9ja in a good way! Some pigs are wishing him bad. grin

Israel Adesanya as well... OMG! Being Yoruba is the best thing that can ever happen to anyone! cool

Go make us proud once again, Omoluabi! cool

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by penta(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

Suggestions loading....0.221%

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by PheelzAlmighty: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Moneyyyyyy
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
That should be 5 times more than Davido's net worth. But we don't see him always shouting 30 billion upandan undecided

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by SonofDevil: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by ekineme: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

Learn and master forex trading

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by fergie001: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?
Go and fight Deontay Wilder..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by SonofDevil: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
GODofFire:
That should be 5 times more than Davido's net worth. But we don't see him always shouting 30 billion upandan undecided
that one Na noise maker

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Kingv(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Profitable venture

Win or Lose your money na your money

Oluwa we dey queue

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bikonu how much is one percent of Joshua money worth in naira? cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by ForeThinker: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
No pain no gain

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by damosade(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
How I wish they can beat me and I earn heavily like this.
But .......naija blood dey my blood.

We register your business with corporate affairs commission, process your TIN, process your SCUML and audited statement of account,
I also do compliance certificate - NSITF, BPP, ITF, PENCOM, FRCN, which I can assist you with if you need my assistance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.