Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja (20513 Views)

IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site / Land Grabbers Invade Building Site In Ogun, Snatch N500,000, From A Lady / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by khalids: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
How come the countries capital does not have a similar agency like LRU in Abuja......this is too bad.....

And the nonsense police tear gassing the area, what if the smoke blows into the rubble, making the situation even worse for the trapped individuals......Why them no dey use sense for this country

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by FBIL: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
johnydon22:
Jesus Christ. we have to protest for our government to rescue victims of disaster? Just few hours after it happened, we have to protest and fight for rescue operation to take place?

Thai boys were lost for weeks, their government never gave up on them.

Even if there is no one remaining under the rubble, a government or system that cares will still make 100% sure that there isn't. even the smallest rubble would be turned upside town to confirm.

To be honest; i am not proud to be Nigerian and there is nothing in this country that is worth being patriotic about.

A system of indifferent leaders.

You come here to complain but if somebody from a tribe other than yours rises to mobilize youths and challenge the bad leadership, you'll call him IPOB YOOTS. Enjoy whatever you get from PDP and APC backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by BRASH: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

Will the protest make the building stand erect back again like Hot manhood?

No. But it will help make the authorities respond quickly to their request like a wet puna to a magic finger
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by cpu2006(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
they rescue one person this morning. the guy was still alive. there is no proper evacuating of the victim.
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by mustafa006: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jediel1:
People can b stupid sha, Is it not common sense to organise d protesters to help rescue d people, sha dis is nigeria most of d citizens are idiots undecided
Thank u brother, but u know Nigerian are lazy
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by johnydon22(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
FBIL:

You come here to complain but if somebody from a tribe other than yours rises to mobilize youths and challenge the bad leadership, you'll call him IPOB YOOTS. Enjoy whatever you get from PDP and APC backwardness.
Oga i am Igbo. I am one of those they call IPOB YOOTS. how in the hell did you assume my stance and tribe from that comment?
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by thatigboman: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
seasy:

The junction after Jabi park.Opposite the plaza where imo state transport company is
oh tnx
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by thatigboman: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
EddieCAD:

Do u want to go and rescue the people trapped inside? undecided undecided undecided
yes. Are u police? Do u want to teargas me?
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by lereinter(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
this event make u remember thai boys
nigeria is not a country
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by Moukandjo: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
poseidon12:

"If Buhari was had returned......"?. Wow, Buhari supporters have a lot in common with Buhari.

Did Jonathan, the ineffectual buffoon, teach you to use a full stop right after a question mark?
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by urahara(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
FBIL:

LMAO.

U don't even know what you are saying sef.

The guy u are talking to is igbo.
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

its like u are missing & really need a strong Hot manhood 2 scatter ur ass 4u. Meanwhile,

"The protesters were demanding for proper rescue operation at the site as they claimed some people were trapped in the rubbles."
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by TEYA: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
lonelydora:
RIP to the dead. I keep saying that Nigerians should learn how to use certified professionals in doing stuffs.

Nigeria is a country people prefer to cut corners so that they won't spend money on stuffs. Why won't buildings collapse when Nigerians call any brick-layer who claims he can peg foundation 'Engineer' even without proper training.

I just completed a set of drawings for one wicked woman who is stinking rich. She is doing her best to refuse paying my balance. The work will be approved soon for construction and the witch is planning to use masons and iron benders to do the construction whilst sidelining me. She believes it is the best way to save money.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by d33types: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

Are you this stupid that you can't read?

. "My brother is inside the ground. He called yesterday to say that heat was too much," Sani, a worker at the site said angrily.
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by Dwhyte(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
johnydon22:
Jesus Christ. we have to protest for our government to rescue victims of disaster? Just few hours after it happened, we have to protest and fight for rescue operation to take place?

Thai boys were lost for weeks, their government never gave up on them.

Even if there is no one remaining under the rubble, a government or system that cares will still make 100% sure that there isn't. even the smallest rubble would be turned upside town to confirm.

To be honest; i am not proud to be Nigerian and there is nothing in this country that is worth being patriotic about.

A system of indifferent leaders.

Same here
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by lonelydora: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
TEYA:

I just completed a set of drawings for one wicked woman who is stinking rich. She is doing her best to refuse paying my balance. The work will be approved soon for construction and the witch is planning to use masons and iron benders to do the construction whilst sidelining me. She believes it is the best way to save money.

And in the future if the building collapses, they will start blaming devil
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by Dajugba: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
secpowell:
You are a fool for saying this trash. May you or your family member be a victim of such predicament.

Go cure your foolishness before I consider you reasonable to continue this conversation on a next quote.
Re: Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja by Dajugba: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
poseidon12:

Did you read the report at all? Or are you having problem understanding? The people believe that victims are still trapped in the building.

Young man, or whoever is behind this user name, the only problem trying to get my attention but didn't, is "Why you are not trained to mind your own business?" If I write what contradict your lack of awareness don't quote me with lame fact. Okay!" Have a good Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? / Ten Ways To Reduce Cost While Building A New Home / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.