Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Network Marketing Is The Next Big Thing.. Please Take Your Time To Read. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Marketing Is The Next Big Thing.. Please Take Your Time To Read. (274 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing Is The Next Big Thing.. Please Take Your Time To Read. by TheBossAnnie(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
I partnered with Oriflame because I realized its a company solidly built around my dream lifestyle, and my dreams are unfolding with more amazing surprises��
why do I say ,Oriflame is solidly built around my dream lifestyle?
this is my story
I had always had the drive to be better and rise above my middle class status,like I found myself in Nigeria, that is to have complete financial independence and time freedom because I love traveling and doing my own thing without answering to anyone
it all remained a dream which as a student I didn't know how to actualize it
the first time I came across Oriflame business opportunity.

My advice to beginners

If you want be part of something big where you can look better, smell better, eat better, be fashionable, your own CEO, improve on yourself, get more money, travel the world and live life to its fullest then Oriflame is the right place to be. You just have to be willing to stay put and work for your own dreams and you will discover how far you can go!
oriflame organizes 3 international trips every year and numerous local trips and you can be in one of them
next year we are going to Stockholm Sweden the home of Oriflame!!

My Managers Testimony

how my life changed

I started this life changing opportunity when i was 21years in ekpoma, a small town in edo state where i was a 300 level accounting student of ambrose ali university ekpoma and all i wanted was an extra income for myself to support myself in school, right from 100level i had always done some small business that gave me little profit like selling of clothes in hostels etc.. But i needed more, i wanted to be my own boss, my own CEO.. Doing business with student was tiresome as they would owe me and tie down the small capital i started with and also the stress So i went into learning make up because i had interest and talent in ART and ofcourse it was the trend too..
I can go on and on about how fun Oriflame is but I'll probably feel your gallery
in less than 3 years of joining Oriflame I've travelled to over 8 countries

who would have believed I will be where I am today I'd I haven't taken the step.
I'm right now in Paris having fun ,with other oriflame leaders from Nigeria and all over the world
fully sponsored and paid for by Oriflame,five star and VIP treatment is what we Oriflamers we enjoy by partnering with this Wonderful company

MOST IMPORTANT STAGE....

*Oriflame pays you for buying products directly from the company, you also earn for products bought buy people in your team
unlike shopping in the open market where the brand doesn't even recognize you and you will still be scared of buying substandard products because you don't know who to trust in the open market.

if you are inspired by all we've read and want to start fulfilling that dream you've always had,then drop your whatsapp number or chat me up on whatsapp 09054761853 to add you on our forthcoming seminar which will be held on whatsapp for mega expo to show you how you can become a consultant with Oriflame you would never regret this decision.
* if you want to see more pictures and our products,follow Oriflame on IG
@oriflame
@oriflame nigeria

face book
@oriflame Nigeria. Thanks

IT ALMOST TIME GUY!

(1) (Reply)

OPPORTUNITY DISCOVERY: Three Strategic Areas Idanre Wants You To Explore / Investment That Pays (2.5 ROI Daily) / How To Safely Withdraw Cash At ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.