Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (24467 Views)

Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by PDPGuy: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari will commission the new Murtala Muhammed International Airport terminal, tomorrow, March 22, according to the official IG handle of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria ((FAAN).

The new terminal will exclusively handle international flights.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by PDPGuy: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Coincidentally, the existing international terminal was also commissioned by the then Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo military government in March 1979….

Moreover, this new terminal will be the 3rd of the 4 terminals being funded by the $500 million Chinese loan (with $100 million counterpart funding by the FG) to be commissioned by President Buhari, after the Port Harcourt Airport international terminal was commissioned in November 2018, that of Abuja in February 2019.

Features:

- The new terminal would reportedly have the capacity to process 14 million passengers/year,

- 66 check-in desks

- 16 immigration desks at the Arrivals area, and 28
Immigration desks at the Departures area

- 3,000 sq.m of duty-free retail

- 6 avio bridges

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Traffic go too much for Ikeja tomorow

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by PDPGuy: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Traffic go too much for Ikeja tomorow
For sure!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by lalastimlala: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2022
My bubu is coming to Lasgidi. Make I go tidy my agbada and my APC membership card.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by optimistfeel(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2022
Another Traffic jams loading at ikeja and the suburbs....
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by hibeebeeking: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2022
For who and for what purpose. This ain't a good news. It just for the rich.
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Macphenson: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2022
That nonsense the Chinese company is building in the name of Terminal is what they want to commission. We celebrate mediocrity so much in this country.

Each time I use the airport, I shake my head and weep for this country

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2022
No to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by remi4ever(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by RandyOku: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2022
stiplanik:
#BuharisLegacy

SHARAPgrin

Which YEYE Legacy?grin

4 Likes

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by kniru: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2022
naso
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Golan007: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Japa people, dre your new hub.

1 Like

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by WebSurfer(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2022
grin
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Amotekun777: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2022
cool
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Ogbodavies(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2022
hope e go stop all dose airport people from collecting ROGER....dem dey even collect from 1 month old baby..make i hear say any airport official make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by PDPGuy: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2022
More photos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by allen113: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2022
This is beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Cheapgadget(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Same old trash, airport without AC

8 Likes

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by hybridblood07(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Nice development! If only we can keep having more projects and job opportunities for citizens the country will move to a better place.

Anyway I am into handmade leather footwears

IG: crossbreedwears

5 Likes

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by gbengene1234(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Commissioning a new Terminal when the masses can't even afford the current flight tickets... This government isn't the kind of change we prayed for...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by olancho: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2022
He is still going to commission Dangote’s refinery tomorrow so Lekki will be standstill tomorrow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Manny21: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Na when China go take over the airport tomorrow, una eyes go clear.
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Afamed: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2022
hibeebeeking:
Why not keep your mouth sealed?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Xiaohei(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Congratulations, Lagos! Congratulations, Nigeria! Let’s keep building bigger and better. And may the attitude of maintenance never depart from us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by kingyakos: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2022
lalastimlala:
My bubu is coming to Lasgidi. Make I go tidy my agbada and my APC membership card.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by obailala(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2022
hibeebeeking:
Are the rich not humans too? Must everything be for you alone?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2022
lalastimlala:
taju grin cheesy
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Ambassadors: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2022
$500m loan? Wahala no dey finish for this country

1 Like

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by tillaman(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC / 15 Things To Know About The Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki / FG Bans Helicopter Shuttle From Kaduna To Abuja - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.