Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) (2064 Views)

14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra / Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Macopol01(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
A young and promising Nigerian man known for his extravagant lifestyle has died in the hands of suspected assassins.

A Nigerian Big Boy, Mark John Osigwe known for living a luxury lifestyle has reportedly been shot dead by suspected assassins.

Mark was reportedly killed in Imo State. He is said to have recently bought an expensive car and house for his parents and was making plans to open it when the sad incident happened.

Mark who lived in Lagos was known by many of his friends who admired him.

A friend, Phillip Anuolu while mourning him on Facebook wrote:

“Finally my man is gone….John mark……Y…. my heart broken… Since I have been trying to wake up from this Afternoon dream….but finally its not a dream ….can’t stop crying….. RIP bro….( Owerri have offended me..)”.

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yahoo money is definitely involved

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Macopol01:
I ALWAYS SAY THAT IGBOS ARE FULL OF HATRED, JEALOUSY, WICKEDNESS NOT ONLY TO OTHER TRIBES BUT THEMSELVES ALSO. NDIGBO IS JUST A CURSED RACE. IF YOU LIKE, SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND AGREE WITH ME, IF YOU WANTDISAGREE WITHME AND EVEN CURSE ME. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I HAVE SAID THE NAKED TRUTH

You are wrong on this

If you say Igbos I agree

Definitely not Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Babyforever(f): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

You are wrong on this
If you say Igbos I agree
Definitely not Igbos
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by BENARI: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
"Nigerian Big Boy"!

what's the source of his wealth and extravagant lifestyle?

Death comes to us all, but sometimes, some person's direct it in their direction.

Quite unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up

Am sure you missed the section you want to comment on !!!

Coz I don’t come to romance section

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
This boy na small child way I know for my hood, he be smally but quick enter street and made so much money. He stays at BLOCK 5* for festac, the guy is a G-BOY.

RIP kid bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Babyforever(f): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

Am sure you missed the section you want to comment on !!!
Coz I don’t come to romance section
You belong here sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Macopol01:
I ALWAYS SAY THAT IGBOS ARE FULL OF HATRED, JEALOUSY, WICKEDNESS NOT ONLY TO OTHER TRIBES BUT THEMSELVES ALSO. NDIGBO IS JUST A CURSED RACE. IF YOU LIKE, SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND AGREE WITH ME, IF YOU WANTDISAGREE WITHME AND EVEN CURSE ME. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I HAVE SAID THE NAKED TRUTH

The guy na confirm Yahoo boy, I know am wella. The mum no they chop him money sef

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by dignity33: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Macopol01:
Stop typing rubbish here every tribe have good and the bad, those Yoruba people killing there fellow Yoruba for ritual who are there or those Hausa fulani that killed there brothers in the name of Boko Haram are there also an Igbo. Take your hatred for igbos to somewhere else because you are not making sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by resurgent2019: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Maybe it has to do with some transactions?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by resurgent2019: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Macopol01:

lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by slimfit1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Finally hmmm it looks like someone has been looking forward to it happening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
You belong here sarrki

Nah by force?

Am happily married

I don’t engage ladies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by honourhim: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
dignity33:
Stop typing rubbish here every tribe have good and the bad, those Yoruba people killing there fellow Yoruba for ritual who are there or those Hausa fulani that killed there brothers in the name of Boko Haram are there also an Igbo. Take your hatred for igbos to somewhere else because you are not making sense.
You have properly addressed the foo.l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Even the mum no too cry from a reliable source, she traveled yesterday to the East. He was warned by the mum cause even with his wealth the mum was still living her low key life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Babyforever(f): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

Nah by force?
Am happily married
I don’t engage ladies
Prevert angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Beremx(f): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
This boy na small child way I know for my hood, he be smally but quick enter street and made so much money. He stays at BLOCK 5* for festac, the guy is a G-BOY.

RIP kid bro
There are many Block 5's in Festac. If you know, you know.

RIP to him
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Then they used to have a shop where they sell provisions beside their block, rest in peace little guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Beremx:
There are many Block 5's in Festac. If you know, you know.

RIP to him
The place after second rainbow before fatgbems if you know you know... tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Beremx(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:

The place after second rainbow before fatgbems if you know you know... tongue
that's Festac extension na. Not the main Festac Town.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Beremx:
that's Festac extension na. Not the main Festac Town.
So you know there wella, the story full town..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by FarahAideed: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

It is oo
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Beremx(f): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:

So you know there wella, the story full town..
Too bad of him. Probably he was in a deal that went wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
You no far from the truth, he's not more than 24 and he's RICH so RICH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Beremx:
Too bad of him. Probably he was in a deal that went wrong
That was what I thought, its not just armed robbery. It may be a deal gone sour

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by SarakiBukola: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:

That was what I thought, its not just armed robbery. It may be a deal gone sour

~Hmmm... so he was a criminal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by abokibuhari: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:

~Hmmm... so he was a criminal
He's just a G-BOI
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by sarrki(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
Prevert angry

Anu. Oooooo. Ffffffff ....... a

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Hector09(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Transaction gone wrong, all these hot money eh sometimes e bad thou am against poverty
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Macopol01:
When you keep FLAUNTING every Tom, dick and Harry about you on social media what else do you expect....?
A man who takes a firewood infested with termites should not be surprised when LIZARDS start visiting him.

Times are hard now.
Many are frustrated, jobless and have developed reprobate mind towards life. One shouldn’t nurse the idea of sampling every achievement on social media.

AFRICA is not Europe neither is it AMERICA, where 95% of the youth population are healthy and well fed.
AFRICA has the highest concentration of ANGRY YOUTHS in the world followed by the Middle East.

We all should be careful.
Some of us on NAIRALAND type and post things with IPhone 8, X but you will never see us intimidate others with it.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Buhari Allegedly Orders Police To Seal Eagles Square Ahead Of Kwankwaso’s Declar / Fayose: EFCC Has Picked A Wrong Customer – Olayinka / First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.