Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Phyno Set Drops New Single "Nyem Ego" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Set Drops New Single "Nyem Ego" (239 Views)

The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" / Umu Obiligbo – OKWU EGO Latest Song Download / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Set Drops New Single "Nyem Ego" by emiheme: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
The `Fada-fada’ and `Connect’ crooner on Friday took to his instagram handle @phynofino to inform his fans and followers, “Nyem ego VIDEO is out now farm!!! Phenom X Phyno@phenomgram’’.
The audio of the song was first released in June.
Nyem Ego is a sentence in Igbo language which means `give me money’
The song saw both phyno and phenom spitting rhymes about how great they are and how much the ladies love them.
Phyno’s ceaseless charisma and the melodious chorus manage to keep the whole song afloat.
The duo had come a long way as Phenom had some time ago featured Phyno in his hit single, Foje Le.
The video was directed by award winning music video director and graduate of Computer Science from University of Lagos, Olalekan Buhari known as Unlimited LA. (NAN)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend — Empress Njama / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / Exclusive Interview With Blaq Dee By Jazzkido Of Naijasole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.