Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo (49715 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by dantewest: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
The guy is lucky. The judge has a human heart. Will he also get arrested when he gets to Nigeria? And under what charge?

Interesting story, I'm curious to know the ending
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by millionboi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Joseph Metuh Onyinye
na op add DAT onyinye
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Legalese(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shatap there. We need to eschew such primitive ways of thinking. Why would you label a human being as an outcast cos of marriage. Instead of us to preserve good aspects of our culture, it's the stupid osu system you're clamoring for.
chiagozien:
Our people are learning so many bad things from yorubas.our people are not involved in crimes until they start associating with yorubas.

That is why i want our elders to ban yorubas from marry our ladies,and any igbo man that marry a
yoruba lady should be declare osu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by olusipimp(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiagozien:
Our people are learning so many bad things from yorubas.our people are not involved in crimes until they start associating with yorubas.

That is why i want our elders to ban yorubas from marry our ladies,and any igbo man that marry a
Guy, evening class will b ur rescue o, ur use of English is a crime o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Ademidd: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Better to be deported than been given life sentence.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by askakim(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
he is an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by VillagePipu: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiagozien:

Your case is hopeless, you can never have sense again. Our people have finished work on your matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by panpan(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
He did not "escape" the death penalty. The prosecution failed to prove their case and he was acquitted.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
cool Fl@theads are CRIMINALS .PS.Stop calling Those evil deities Nigerians.They are Ipob Jhudas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Dreyl(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dominiquez:
These guys will apply for a diploma course in Malaysia, once they get admitted, they will use the admission letter and apply for 2 years students visa and that will be the beginning of their fraudulent adventure in Malaysia.

They will be attending classes in order to show that they are students and be doing their yahoo and drug deals. Once the 2 years elapsed they will look for a Malaysian lady to marry as that will enable them get work permit to continue their drug and yahoo business.

Whenever I see them addressed as students I will just laugh.
You got it right bro...
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by raymytech2: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Double wahala
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by justtoodark: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
na dem.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Joseph Metuh Onyinye
Arent you Igbo?
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by doctorregular1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
People of the LAND OF THE RISING SUN at it againnnn? .. They r always tarnishing our image worldwide.

Joseph Metuh Onyinye

Joseph Metuh Onyinye

Joseph Metuh Onyinye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Omerelu2016: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by john650(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
TechCapon:
35 year old Nigerian student in Malaysia, see you soon grin
He is 35 and a student. Something does not sound right there. They also said his visa has expired. I hope he completed his studies.

These are they young men giving Nigeria a bad name. He is lucky he escaped death by the whiskers.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Shikena(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh Amaka!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Nike6: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Pictured is Joseph Metuh Onyinye, a Nigerian student who has regained his freedom following a drug charge in Malaysia. The 35-year--old Nigerian was freed after the prosecution failed to prove that he knew that an unopened parcel contained methamphetamine, known locally as syabu.

Justice Datuk Lim Chong Fong of the High Court in George Town acquitted Joseph Metuh Onyinye, 35, without calling for his defence.

He ruled that the prosecution had failed to establish a prima facie case against Onyinye, who was charged with trafficking 1.8kg of syabu.

The Nigerian was charged with committing the offence on Oct 31, 2014, at about 3.10pm at Miami Green Resort Condominium in Batu Ferringhi, Penang.

The Nigerian was charged with committing an offence under Section 39B(1)(a) of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952, which is punishable under Section 39B(2) of the same Act.

It carries the mandatory death penalty upon conviction.

Report has it that the Nigerian was re-arrested and handcuffed a short while after his release by officers from the Immigration Department as his visa had expired. He may be bundled into the plane for a journey back to Nigeria, any time soon.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/joseph-metuh-onyinye-freed-of-drug-charge-in-malaysia.html
God loves him, he needs to leave that country by all means
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by thaoriginator: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Onyinye, sounds Igboish grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Shikena(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiagozien:

Emo wolu, eni ire lo!
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by deligatus(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nwanne aragbala gi mehn
Dominiquez:
These guys will apply for a diploma course in Malaysia, once they get admitted, they will use the admission letter and apply for 2 years students visa and that will be the beginning of their fraudulent adventure in Malaysia.

They will be attending classes in order to show that they are students and be doing their yahoo and drug deals. Once the 2 years elapsed they will look for a Malaysian lady to marry as that will enable them get work permit to continue their drug and yahoo business.

Whenever I see them addressed as students I will just laugh.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by lastempero: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Better he is back here.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Sexina851(f): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hector09:
Why always us, Abeg God shoild grant us our Niger dalta republic

Abeg what did you write
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by stuffs4me(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Joseph Metuh Onyinye

Na them OSU people.

OSU amaka

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by TechCapon(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
john650:

He is 35 and a student. Something does not sound right there. They also said his visa has expired. I hope he completed his studies.

These are they young men giving Nigeria a bad name. He is lucky he escaped death by the whiskers.
I tell you. As soon as I saw his age and the fact that he his visa was expired I just knew something was fishy
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by tishbite41(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiagozien:

no be lie
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by Boyooosa(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiagozien:

Even your grammar is contagious!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by sisisioge: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin grin

He should thank his stars...he got off death sentence and got a free flight home. God sure loves him.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I...Yorubas from marrying...Igbo...that marries...be declared...

You should first be banned from speaking or writing English!

Hahahahaha, but why are you so wicked? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by AnthonyAk(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Click bait. If your visa expires you will be arrested and deported especially if you were arrested before
Re: Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo by idonhammer: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ahh..that one na good news na. Nna biko bata obodo ka anyi kuo activity.Udodi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos / Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Siblings Abducted In Abuja / Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.