Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Think Deep About Phone Accessories Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Think Deep About Phone Accessories Business (879 Views)

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Deep About Phone Accessories Business by smatt1711: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
I know many young boys and girls are confused on what profitable business to start or skill to acquire hence the need for me to drop this info here!.

Why do you think Doctors are not Hungry , everyone gets sick once in a while and sometimes the sickness becomes unbearable that one must see a doctor, the same applies to our phones, our phones has become part of our body that when our phones becomes sick or has any fault we must approach a professional to get it fixed, you will hardly see anyone now who can live without a phone or who will feel comfortable with a sick phone.
Re: Think Deep About Phone Accessories Business by smatt1711: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Learn how to repair a phone ,phone repair has many areas e.g hardware repair ,network unlock ,flashing of phones etc, get one of this skills and say good bye to Hunger. Laptops repair and accessories is also highly lucrative.

If you want to go into business, phone and phone accessories business is another business to consider, we all change our phone batteries once in a while, some ladies buy phone packs just the way they change fashion, earpiece and memory card with charger is something everyone has spend money on, so in every area people have need for one accessories or another.

1 Like

Re: Think Deep About Phone Accessories Business by smatt1711: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
I am deeply into the business ,to learn how to repair phone and laptops it must be done physical and the price in my area is generally 20000(20k) I can help you get someone you can stay with. To learn phone accessories business which is the one am into I can give the tutorials online, the necessary information's can be giving online without meeting physical.
If interested check me on WhatsApp = zero eight zero six seven eight seven seven two two seven
NB: I charge a token, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Feed The Nation Initiative / Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start / How To Make Money By Solving Problems With Longrich Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.