Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start (843 Views)

I Need A Loan Of 1million Naira And Will Pay Back In 6month With 50% Interest / United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Cumpel1615: 8:20pm On May 11, 2019
Hello guys, pls I need your help!!!

What profitable business can I start with 1million naira?
Lucrative and profitable, something I will be happy I'm involved in.

Thanks.
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2019
I recommend online business. Here's something I'm presently promoting: www.vapatrick.com

You can brainstorm to come up with a better idea.

With less than 100k, you can setup a platform. Spend btw 400k and 500k on promotion. If your idea is dope and your advert targeted to the right customers, you will definitely excel.
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 11, 2019
If you looking for a business you can't manage yourself, i 'd rather you buy Treasury bills or Mutual funds.
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by biztip: 11:43pm On May 11, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
I recommend online business. Here's something I'm presently promoting: www.vapatrick.com

You can brainstorm to come up with a better idea.

With less than 100k, you can setup a platform. Spend btw 400k and 500k on promotion. If your idea is dope and your advert targeted to the right customers, you will definitely excel.
avoid all these online sh.its. do sth physical and tangible

1 Like

Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:09am On May 12, 2019
biztip:

avoid all these online sh.its. do sth physical and tangible

Ignorance! So the likes of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and even our own Nairaland and Hotels.ng is sh.it, since they're all online (internet-based) businesses?

In some parts of Lagos, that 1m will not even get him a shop.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Sulaimontaiwo: 9:44am On May 12, 2019
My little advise for you is agriculture. Pig farming is lucrative and low risk once you’re guided.
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Cumpel1615: 3:18am On May 16, 2019
aaronson:
If you looking for a business you can't manage yourself, i 'd rather you buy Treasury bills or Mutual funds.
how much can treasury bills of 1m earn me monthly?
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Nobody: 3:58am On May 16, 2019
Cumpel1615:
how much can treasury bills of 1m earn me monthly?

~12%
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Lordsinger(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

Please can you explain the concept better...
I'm interested in this stuff
~12%
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Cumpel1615: 7:44am On May 16, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

~12%
you mean if I invest my 1m into treasury bill, I will be getting something in the neighborhood of 100k per month?
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by HeliosHay(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2019
Cumpel1615:
Hello guys, pls I need your help!!!

What profitable business can I start with 1million naira?
Lucrative and profitable, something I will be happy I'm involved in.

Thanks.

Start an e-commerce business. Those are the kind of business model that can scale quickly if you know what you're doing.

I'm personally into Amazon Self Publishing and I've made over N30 million since I started in Nov 2016.

These are no empty claims either - below you can see proof of that (from ebook and paperback royalties alone, not including audiobook royalties)

For me, Kindle Publishing is one of the business models with the greatest leverage and scale.

1. I have no employees (so no need to pay salaries)
2. I have no overhead costs
3. I hold no inventory (it's completely digital)
4. I have access to a global audience (leveraging the Amazon platform)
5. My assets are available for sale 24/7
6. I earn in dollars and spend/invest in Naira (Get more value for my buck)

... it's the business I've had the most success with.

For more details about publishing, feel free to check out my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5087264/how-make-1000-each-month

Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Cumpel1615: 9:10am On May 16, 2019
HeliosHay:

Start an e-commerce business. Those are the kind of business model that can scale quickly if you know what you're doing.

I'm personally into Amazon Self Publishing and I've made over N30 million since I started in Nov 2016.

These are no empty claims either - below you can see proof of that (from ebook and paperback royalties alone, not including audiobook royalties)

For me, Kindle Publishing is one of the business models with the greatest leverage and scale.

1. I have no employees (so no need to pay salaries)
2. I have no overhead costs
3. I hold no inventory (it's completely digital)
4. I have access to a global audience (leveraging the Amazon platform)
5. My assets are available for sale 24/7
6. I earn in dollars and spend/invest in Naira (Get more value for my buck)

... it's the business I've had the most success with.

For more details about publishing, feel free to check out my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5087264/how-make-1000-each-month
OK let me check
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Nobody: 10:36am On May 16, 2019
Cumpel1615:
you mean if I invest my 1m into treasury bill, I will be getting something in the neighborhood of 100k per month?

Per year.

I tested with N9M for 3 months and Zenith gave me N240K. The beauty of it is that they paid the interest ahead of time. So you'll have your interest right away.

Frankly it's an excellent investment.
Re: Profitable Business Of 1million Naira For A Start by Nobody: 10:46am On May 16, 2019
[quote author=Lordsinger post=78428093][/quote]

A banker would be best to explain.

Stop by a Zenith.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Sales Of Led Smart Tvs & Soundbar (samsung, Lg & Sony) / Who Can Supply Me With Crayfish From Ph / Week12 2019/2020 Uk Football Pool Banker Xx46xx And Two Otherz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.