Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) (3886 Views)

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election / Moment President Buhari Arrived Owerri (video) / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
to me this operation is a blessing in disguise for the people of south east. this will help drive away criminals and kidnapper in our region especially now Christmas/election is around the corner. please my beloved people, do not panic or be scared rather be a good citizen and avoid the wrath of brutai boys

6 Likes

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Nwodosis(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
You must be Okorocha's younger brother and also claiming to be an Igbo man like him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Hector09(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Taraba and benue need these dance more than any state for now

14 Likes

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Chigold101(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Op it's like someone is high on kwale weed?
Is it so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Donald95(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
what a shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by yazach: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
I like the way Nigerian Army deal with IPOB TERRORIST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Pierced(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by gidgiddy: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
to me this operation is a blessing in disguise for the people of south east. this will help drive away criminals and kidnapper in our region especially now Christmas/election is around the corner. please my beloved people, do not panic or be scared rather be a good citizen and avoid the wrath of brutai boys

Look at this one. You are happy that the Army is going to a peaceful place to kill unarmed people while armed groups like Boko Haram, Killer Herdsmen and militants are burning down the North East, Middle belt and the Niger Delta

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Look at this one. You are happy that the Army is going to a peaceful place to kill unarmed people while armed groups like Boko Haram, Killer Herdsmen and militants are burning down the North East, Middle belt and the Niger Delta

hey mr man mind your language angry i have always defend my people even though i am not 100% in support of ipob because of the way they are going about it. truth must be told, there's nothing you and I can do to stop this army invasion, our governors/senator are wicked and cowards. the best we can do is to advice our brothers and sisters to stay calm during this period, i won't be happy seeing my people pass humiliation just like it happened last year

1 Like

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Alejoc(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Benue people need more boots on the ground pls.... Not the right time dance at all shocked sad angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by MyOwnOpinion(f): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
WHAT I SEE OVER THERE IS ENERHEN JUNCTION IN WARRI DELTA STATE. WARRI FELLOWS IN THE HOUSE CAN CONFIRM.
OP. TAKE UR TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Shelumiel: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
The Nigerian Army should busy itself looking for Leah Sharibu. Not terrorizing civilians.# Bring Leah Sharibu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by gidgiddy: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

hey mr man mind your language angry i have always defend my people even though i am not 100% in support of ipob because of the way they are going about it. truth must be told, there's nothing you and I can do to stop this army invasion, our governors/senator are wicked and cowards. the best we can do is to advice our brothers and sisters to stay calm during this period, i won't be happy seeing my people pass humiliation just like it happened last year

This is foolish talk. This is not about stopping the military operation, this is about standing by the truth. The military has no business being in a place where there is no war or insurrection. It is not the job of the military to fight crime, that's the job of the Police. If the military need to train, it cannot be somewhere near the civil populace.

This military exercise is wrong, unconstitutional and evil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by stefanweeks: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
They will soon visit your region

Then it will be a blessing in disguise for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
yazach:
I like the way Nigerian Army deal with IPOB TERRORIST
I also like the way they aid and abet Fulani killer herdsmen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by centoke30(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
nothing like python dance, Okorocha requested for them in order to help him win IMO state for Buhari come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is foolish talk. This is not about stopping the military operation, this is about standing by the truth. The military has no business being in a place where there is no war or insurrection. It is not the job of the military to fight crime, that's the job of the Police. If the military need to train, it cannot be somewhere near the civil populace.

This military exercise is wrong, unconstitutional and evil.

oga shut up, who's saying is not wrong and constitutional
what do you want us to do now undecided undecided go and protest and got killed like it happened before. oga damn the trust and tell your love ones to stay away from this evil men during the period of their coward dance
Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by yazach: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
I also like the way the aid and abet Fulani killer herdsmen.
You deserve a beaten from Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by StillX10(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
I'm wondering when will such operation be carry out to flush out Fulani herdsmen?

This country is in serious trouble with the kind of government of the day

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by gidgiddy: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

what do you want us to do now undecided undecided go and protest and got killed like it happened before. oga damn the trust and tell your love ones to stay away from this evil men during the period of their coward dance

Whenever you see something that us wrong, have the courage to say It is wrong. If you don't have the courage, shut your mouth let those who can speak do so. Other countries, you never see their military out of the baraks unless there is war. The Army has no business rolling its guns and Tanks into the South East like they did last year since there is no war or armed struggle there. If they have to train, there are enough forests and fields away from the general public where they can do that. The job of the Army is not to fight crime or agitation, that is the job of the Police. Armed military and civilians are not supposed to be mixing unless there is already violence or war on the ground. Bringing the military to a peaceful area is disaster because it is likely that someone will get killed. This operation Python dance is wrong and illegal. So instead of starting a stupid thread like this to celebrate illegality and military rascality, do the needful on condemn this show of shame by Buhari.

People are crying for military help in the North East and all over the middle belt from rampaging Boko Haram and killer herdsmen so what is the military doing in Owerri? Is there any armed conflict or violence there?

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Whenever you see something that us wrong, have the courage to say It is wrong. If you don't have the courage, shut your mouth let those who can speak do so. Other countries, you never see their military out of the baraks unless there is war. The Army has no business rolling its guns and Tanks into the South East like they did last year since there is no war or armed struggle there. If they have to train, there are enough forests and fields away from the general public where they can do that. The job of the Army is not to fight crime or agitation, that is the job of the Police. Armed military and civilians are not supposed to be mixing unless there is already violence or war on the ground. Bringing the military to a peaceful area is disaster because it is likely that someone will get killed. This operation Python dance is wrong and illegal. So instead of starting a stupid thread like this to celebrate illegality and military rascality, do the needful on condemn this show of shame by Buhari.

People are crying for military help in the North East and all over the middle belt from rampaging Boko Haram and killer herdsmen so what is the military doing in Owerri? Is there any armed conflict or violence there?

Mtcheew

oga this is nigeria oooo, your rants on this forum can not change any thing. since you have the courage, why not go to abuja and protest all alone. after all charily boy and others do that often instead of hiding behind faceless forum and bark like a toothless bulldog
Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by dollytino4real(f): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
dey shod go to sambista

1 Like

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
yazach:

You deserve a beaten from Nigerian Army
Why nah?
Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by godliman: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
So they even still have tanks and soldiers are sent to fight boko haram with AK 47 while tanks roam peaceful streets. This ls truely nigeria where everything is upside down

1 Like

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by UrRealG: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Thats enerhen junction, warri.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Armies are meant to fight wars!

Stay in your barracks or go to the trouble areas!

Stop harassing innocent citizens! Federal Government is only using you to win elections in the East! Since he knows that he is not loved there!

If you don't stop right now, may that python strike all of you to death!

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

When you push people to the wall they are bound to fight back!

The military should go and dance in Benue, Taraba, Zamfara, Adamawa e.t.c

I pray that the drums of war you guys are beating will consume you all.

Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by tribalistseun: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
this can't be my own owerri., it doesn't look like owerri. Stop fake news, Fulani man

1 Like

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Yyeske(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

He wants others to come out and protest this but would never join them
Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Yyeske(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Mtcheew
Whenever you are tired of crying and have decided to join others in the SE to protest this, let us know
Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by gidgiddy: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Whenever you are tired of crying and have decided to join others in the SE to protest this, let us know

You think this is crying? Below is how your military and Benue are crying........

1 Like

Re: Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fools ! this is where your attention is needed, where you're being killed like chicken!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Chaos In Rivers As INEC Declares Presidential Election Result / Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo,Buhari And Buratai Must Face ICC For Lekki Massacre / Picture Map Of Nigeria At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.