Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election (21322 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by SoNature(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ahead of the November 11 governorship election in Imo State, the state government has requested to occupy all hotel rooms in Owerri, the state capital.

The state Commissioner for Tourism, Jerry Egemba, in a memo addressed to all Chief Executive Officers of all the hotels in the Owerri metropolis, stated that the state government would pay for all the rooms in the hotels starting from November 4 to November 11.

The memo dated November 25 which was sighted by our correspondent in Owerri on Monday requested all the CEOs of the hotels to forward the details of their hotels and accommodation bills on or before Thursday, October 26 for payment by the state government.

The memo titled “Request for reservation of all your hotel rooms from November 4 to November 11, 2023,” read, “I wish to refer to the above subject and inform you that the Ministry of Tourism intends to rent and occupy all the rooms in your hotel no matter the size and classification from Saturday, November 4 to Saturday, November 11, 2023, at your usual cost per room for full occupation.

” I therefore request you to submit to my office before 12 noon, tomorrow Thursday, October 26, 2023, details of your accommodation bills for all the rooms covering the period for settlement.”

Source: https://punchng.com/imo-books-owerri-hotels-ahead-of-gov-poll/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by SoNature(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hope Uzodinma is evil. He knows he cannot win a free and fair election in Imo State.

Unknown gunmen should deal with those intruders coming to rig the guber elections for him.

144 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Nwodosis(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
The rascality that Obi is talking about but unfortunately we prefer criminalities

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by OmoFiditi: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
He is bringing in intruders to come rig the election.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by ivolt: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:
This man is evil. He knows he cannot win a free and fair election in Imo State.

Unknown gunmen should deal with those intruders coming to rig the guber elections for him.
I thought Uzodinma was accused of being behind Unknown Gunmen?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by slivertongue: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
waste of state resources

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Zionmdde: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
APC don't hide their criminality
They do it in the open

Booking all the hotels so election observers won't see accommodation, he wants to carry out rigging undisturbed

Bunch of criminals
I hope imo people resist this criminality with all their strength

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by happney65: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
They have money for government officials to do yafunyafun. Imagine wanting to book all the hotels in the state because it's electioneering period. Tell them to pay minimum wage and pensions,They can't pay shit

Na so so complain them go dey complain

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Wisereborn: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Yet Nigeria is poor undecided

Why is no one talking about the bombs Uzodinma is throwing around in Imo State

Does Nigeria truly have a president Is Nigeria truly gone

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by BOSSkesh(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Men with doings
Very soon I myself will be there
Imo is a shutdown for Apc

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by mancoconut: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Men with doings
Very soon I myself will be there
Imo is a shutdown for Apc

You might not nake it back alive cause men are on ground that will resist any attempt by APC bastards to hijack the mandate of my state, we will die to defend our votes cause this is MY STATE and no stranger will force APC on us anymore. So be ready for whatever you face on election day. E go bloody and lives will be lost.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by BOSSkesh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
mancoconut:

You might not nake it back alive cause men are on ground that will resist any attempt by APC bastards to hijack the mandate of my state, we will die to defend our votes cause this is MY STATE and no stranger will force APC on us anymore. So be ready for whatever you face on election day. E go bloody and lives will be lost.
Who’s talking to you
Mind yourself

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by inoki247: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lol no be election dem wan du wetin Dem wan use hotel du again Dem wan import oloshoo...

3 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by BOSSkesh(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Big men doing everywhere

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by YorubaPrince: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Useless Okoro pple again.

92 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by NwaNimo1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hope less move.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by DeathToRiggers: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
"A referee cannot be allowed to set the rules for the game only to change or ignore them when one side has scored a goal or is about to win the match" - Atiku Abubakar

If the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, implies by its judgment that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the Presidential seat"- Atiku Abubakar

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by manutdrichie(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nonsense

You came in through the window, instead of you to use that good gesture to deliver dividends of democracy to your people

You choose to run kiti kiti on the last minute

Ndi Imo are yearning for good governance so hope must go

23 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Starships4u(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nigeria my Country.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by TMSMedia: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
S
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Okiton: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
cheesy

Massive rigging
Least hotel in Owerri cost not least than 12k per a night

Oh God where thou art?

Rise up and save my people from Uzodinjo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by chyckxx(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
which kind country be this.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by TMSMedia: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
"We Are Suffering": APC supporter laments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1mHtRnWOhA

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Rahkman: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Enough ppl go die sha
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by ronalmagic10(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Are you they not paying? You sef book your own nah? Is it against the law to book hotel?

Omoh hope don win jare. If una like sponsor esn, autopilot or whatever to continue killing people

Na una sabi

16 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Wizardslayer: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
The winner has already been selected.

Why the waste of tax payers money.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Faposky95: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Do we speak the truth....?!
It's nothing new. However, for Govt to endorse and practice this...?!
Na the mothers wey dey call their daughters goodly I dey look wit one eye....
Wetin you think wan happen if no be to flex with una gals as palliative....?!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Nwaotu10(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hope will have my full support.
He's doing well in Imo.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Akfrenzy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
I know the supreme court governor is lodging all ballot box snatchers and UGM terrorists to unleashed mayhem in order to retain power. Indi Imo you guys should kick that fat pig out of your national life. Do like your brothers in Abia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by spencekat(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Owerri and Asaba are capitals of hotels.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian / Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign / Ken Wiwa Is Dead! Ken Saro-Wiwa Jnr Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.