Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Tells Off Parents In Law Over Wife's/siblings Argument - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tells Off Parents In Law Over Wife's/siblings Argument (660 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tells Off Parents In Law Over Wife's/siblings Argument by cutiebabe: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2010
Is it proper for a man to angrily tell his parent's in laws that he won't step in to their house again over an argument between his wife and her siblings. The siblings' in question do not stay at home any longer, everyone came around for a family occasion to return to their various places later. The parents in law were not in any way involved in the shouting fit to warrant such utterance. Bearing in mind that the house in question is the parents in laws home and not the so called offenders house(i.e. the wife's siblings), was it right for the man to make such statement. If you are the parents in law, what will you do in this situation?
Re: Man Tells Off Parents In Law Over Wife's/siblings Argument by chika98: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2010
Things said out of anger which is the reason why people should learn self control
Re: Man Tells Off Parents In Law Over Wife's/siblings Argument by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2010
Re: Man Tells Off Parents In Law Over Wife's/siblings Argument by luap: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2010
The husband an outsider and should stay out of it. He is there to support his own ego. The man is drama bound and probably has a lot of drama in life.

Give that man a Star award for being a weakling.

(1) (Reply)

Inlaw First Task / Sexual Abuse: The Concluding Part / Your Mother And Your Wife, Who Would You Save First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.