Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Leagoo T5c – Intel Mid-range Innovation With The Best Performance (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo T5c – Intel Mid-range Innovation With The Best Performance (pics) (484 Views)

OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / Leagoo T5C Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo T5c – Intel Mid-range Innovation With The Best Performance (pics) by kongashare01: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Leagoo T5c – Full phone specifications and Price in Nigeria

Leagoo T5c is a quality smartphone which is the upgraded version of Leagoo T5 and T5c is the first ever mobile to comes with a processor called Speadtrum SC9853i and with 8 cores on 1.8GHz and do based on Airmont Intel architecture. It was fully launched in Nigeria in August 2018. Consider this page as Leagoo T5c review or specification. The price in Nigeria as today range from ₦41,000 – ₦44,000 at Jumia.

The Leagoo T5c Key Specification and Features
Display of 5.5-inch of IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
The CPU of SC9853i Octa Core 1.8GHz Processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB of internal storage built-in and up to 128GB Expandable.
The camera of 13MP + 2MP rear and 5MP front camera
2G, 3G and 4G connectivity
Operating System of Android 7.0 Oreo
3000mAh Li-Ion battery

Get the full Leagoo T5c specs and where to buy the phone here: https://kongashare.com/leagoo-t5c-intel-mid-range-innovation

Re: Leagoo T5c – Intel Mid-range Innovation With The Best Performance (pics) by ryfoz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
This fone ehn my hand must touch it grin
Re: Leagoo T5c – Intel Mid-range Innovation With The Best Performance (pics) by Peppul: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Watch d unboxing of this phone online, its great bt lags while playing pubg nd some other games

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 9, Nokia X7 Leaked Images Show Displays Design / Follow These Steps To Apply For Guinness World Records. / Which Of The Telecoms 4G Enable Sim Card Can Work Effectively On My Samsung S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.