Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together (32120 Views)

Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) / Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ipob women can ugly for Africa
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by adajoe555: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
i luv them.

Nigerian actresses pls embrace slimness, nd let slimness embrace u

You that’s talking have you embrace slimness your self.
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by bizzibodi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Is uche d mother of Spiderman?
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by alizma: 4:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Despite Uche's exposure, I am surprised that she doesn't know that she was supposed to get "arm floater" for the boy. what will happen to the boy if she slipped off balance in the pool?
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by tiger2080: 5:34am On Aug 19, 2018
oloshis sighted.what do girls gain to open their boobs and wide pussy for public to see.Them no get shame again.booth celebrity and non celebrity.That is d real truth take it or leave it no offense.
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by Tmaritas76(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2018
your fathers girl friend
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by Tmaritas76(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Ipob women can ugly for Africa
stop weed you wouldn't hear

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by phemmyfour: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
i luv them.

Nigerian actresses pls embrace slimness, nd let slimness embrace u
Our chemistry and available food won't allow that
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by MeeLan: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2018
fine baby. but is he still breast feeding? cos mommy just pop bweast full everywhere.
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ok
I miss you
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together by Tamarapetty(f): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
I miss you
Me three!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun / Soma Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.