Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) (40515 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by BloggersNG: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
The father of 3 took sometime off from signing artists to play with his cute twins, and they are growing really fast..
He shared the photo on his page, seconds ago.. He must be a wonderful dad.. see another below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/doting-dad-paul-okoye-spends-daddy.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Khd95(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
the other twingo sabi grab things oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Fakura: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:
when this one born twins?
they fine sha
grin i hope they dont drown by mistake even tho that will be as funny as f*ck

It would be really funny. grin Imagine pulling out the bloated corpses of the kids one after the other and laying them face up beside the pool, waiting for their mother to arrive. I wonder the kind of explanation he'll give. grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fakura:

It would be really funny. grin Imagine pulling out the bloated corpses of the kids one after the other and laying them face up beside the pool, waiting for their mother to arrive. In wonder the kind of explanation he'll give. grin
grin he will be like.................. angry peter did it

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Fakura: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

And out of annoyance, she'll pick up one of the stiff corpses and throw it at him, only for him to dodge, then the corpse hits the wall and splinters into pieces of flesh and bone. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by ShadowFighter: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fakura:

And out of annoyance, she'll pick up one of the stiff corpses and throw it at him, only for him to dodge, then the corpse hits the wall and splatters into pieces of flesh and bone. grin grin

Lmaooooo...

Chai..!

Derris God.
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by LessNoise: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:
they fine sha

Fakura:

And out of annoyance, she'll pick up one of the stiff corpses and throw it at him, only for him to dodge, then the corpse hits the wall and splinters into pieces of flesh and bone. grin grin

Fakura:

It would be really funny. grin Imagine pulling out the bloated corpses of the kids one after the other and laying them face up beside the pool, waiting for their mother to arrive. I wonder the kind of explanation he'll give. grin

ARE YOU GUYS HUMANS OR BOTS YOU'LL BE FATHERS SOMEDAY OOOO LOADS OF SICK PEOPLE ON THE STREET I TELL YOU

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
How does this change the price of spaghetti
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by hotpepe: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:
they fine sha
Fakura:

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How does this change the price of spaghetti

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Phelix01(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Will u kip wayet?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Ghnaija(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Babies enjoy water no cause for alarm
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Tb222(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
if they mistakenly drown he ill be like na peter call me for fone and my mind been tell me say may i no pick the call.
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls, where did those posters up there come from? Imagine the stupid exchange the two are having.....OMG !

29 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by emmxzy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:
they fine sha
mumu no fit identify children swim pool frm adult

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lots of ugly, broke, sadistic souls on nld.

Twa angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Dayhorla: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
LessNoise:

ARE YOU GUYS HUMANS OR BOTS YOU'LL BE FATHERS SOMEDAY
I don't think they are normal,in fact I want to believe it's one person that typed those messages

35 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by daben1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fakura:

hahahahahahahahahaha, make paul catch you
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Hexilon: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Na WA...

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by emmxzy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:
they fine sha
mumu no fit identify chidren swim pool frm adult swim pool

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by AIZubair(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Is this news or what? Like seriously?
So, they go swimming.... And so what?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Demonicide(f): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:
they fine sha
so you knw no when this guy born? He be like say you just come out from cave. So your mendulla no fit tell you say those children no fit drown from that kind pool.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nice one, money good!!!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Twin born twins shocked

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by OludareIsola(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Fakura post=65504054]

And out of annoyance, she'll pick up one of the stiff corpses and throw it at him, only for him to dodge, then the corpse hits the wall and splinters into pieces of flesh and bone. grin grin[/quote

Are you human at all. And you go get children one day.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by EmmaLege: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Swimtwins smiley
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by efilefun(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tb222:
if they mistakenly drown he ill be like na peter call me for fone and my mind been tell me say may i no pick the call.
Fakura:

forreelinc:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Scroll up, you will see why Africans and blacks in general are terrible at water sports..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by LessNoise: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dayhorla:

I don't think they are normal,in fact I want to believe it's one person that typed those messages

How did we sink this low in life? Can you just see the thrash up there been spewed by Nigerians....we so messed up cry

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by 007author(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Those two up there are something else LMAO
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
LessNoise:

How did we sink this low in life? Can you just see the thrash up there been spewed by Nigerians....we so messed up cry
nairaland has been taken over by psychos I can only imagine,go through all the topics you will hardly find meaningful discussion,the hate,bitterness,hopelessness,tribalism,inferiority complex,anger,pain and ludicrousness is so alarming

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Begins #ChiomaChallenge (photo) / Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) / Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.