Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (51560 Views)

Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) / Sodiq Ango-Abdullahi Wins PDP Election While Still Being Held By Kidnappers / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Welcome to nigeria where the police now snatch ballot boxesshocked. Nigeria jaga...everything scatter scattershocked.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
They are smoking the last one b4 they will overhaul them.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by CodeXI: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
bro i second u on this one........i thought there was an announcement on the overhauling of those bandits
Donald95:
Shitholic Zooish country.

Osibande has been jumping from one state to the other like adult ape trying to look hard-working just to zombify Brainless zoogerians.

Isn't it this stupid government that ordered that they must appear on their complete attire when on duty?

Isn't it this stupid government that said they are reviewing SARS operation?

Isn't it this stupid government that ordered IGP to take over SARS ?

It's quite funny looking at Brainless Idiots rejoicing when IGP changed name of SARS to FSARS thinking that name has much effect on those Terrorists. Just as they thought that the Military Buhari that ran down our economy in 1983 is different from The Terrorist paedophilic civilian Buhari. what a pity

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by flames01: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Whoever blurred their faces is an idiot. Blurring their faces has made this post to be 100% useless
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by correctyourself(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Smoking is not a crime.

For me i think it's not good to take anything that is capable of changing your mind while on duty, thanks.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by phkka1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Disobedience from presidency down to the least person. Everything has fallen apart in Nigeria. Our so called pastors have refused to tell us that there is an impending danger for the country. Disintegration is looming.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by flames01: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Smoking is not a crime.

Including smoking on duty?
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by flames01: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
is smoking against the law now?!

as much as we all agree that these people are evil, they shouldnt smoke and/or even take a rest from their duties?! maybe the next picture would be one of a SARS taking a shiit?! lol!

Smoking or drinking on duty is against the law, oga.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Gossiplover:
two things are involved in this write up. the smoking part and also snatching of election materials. So you should know which one is against the law.
why not focus on the second instead of the smoking..

I even thought the guy was smoking weed or something.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Tonimagnificent: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports, armed policemen and operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, (SARS), allegedly snatched election materials at some polling units during the bye-election in Rivers state earlier today. One of the operatives accused of snatching the election materials - was seen smoking during the operation.

It was gathered that the policemen dressed in Mufti snatched electoral materials at mile 3 , Port Harcourt during the Port Harcourt State Constituency 3 Election.

They were allegedly accompanied the Factional Chairman, F. Amachre of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the units.

They SARS agents were led by one ASP David Amah.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/sars-operatives-allegedly-snatch-election-materials-during-bye-election-in-rivers.html

na dem again. d animals in humans clothes.
smoking is not suppose b a crime to me(my opinion tho) but d same cows still humiliate d Masses over dis same ish. most of dem sef are dealers sef. mtcheeeewwww.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by JaffyJoe(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
These guys are quite huge yo.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by SweetBwoy: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
[size=30pt] SINCE WHEN DID SMOKING BECOME A CRIME? [/size]

Even doctors in hospitals smoke during breaks..
what's the big deal??
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Ijebuboy525: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Smoking is not a crime.

On duty?
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by bluecircle470: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Smoking is not a crime.

You're sick! Don't comment on things u don't know. You can't smoke when you're on uniform.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Special armed robbery gang.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
I see nothing wrong in smoking while on duty, depending on your primary assignments ...
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by 2shure: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
bullet proof vests
im gonna aim a lil higher like
for your neck
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports, armed policemen and operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, (SARS), allegedly snatched election materials at some polling units during the bye-election in Rivers state earlier today. One of the operatives accused of snatching the election materials - was seen smoking during the operation.

It was gathered that the policemen dressed in Mufti snatched electoral materials at mile 3 , Port Harcourt during the Port Harcourt State Constituency 3 Election.

They were allegedly accompanied the Factional Chairman, F. Amachre of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the units.

They SARS agents were led by one ASP David Amah.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/sars-operatives-allegedly-snatch-election-materials-during-bye-election-in-rivers.html
Na wetin you dey cover? The faces wey don dey allover Facebook!
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by TinyHacker: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
People are saying smoking is not a crime but they harass civilians over it. Isn't it hypocritic for them to be smoking at least?
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by OgaMosco(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
This guys are not SARS personnel, just take a closer look at them, you will know they are political thugs.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by onkajames(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
WhatsApp me 07034745102
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Are these police men or armed robbers? shocked

If I see these ones at my polling booth, I'll jejely go back home. These guys would have nothing civil in their entire DNA
The Best Question....??
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
TinyHacker:
People are saying smoking is not a crime but they harass civilians over it. Isn't it hypocritic for them to be smoking at least?
Don’t mind those INFERNOS
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Abagworo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
I thought OP meant Indian hemp only to see the guy with cigarette. Cigarettes are just self killer without gain of highness or nutrition.
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Thoughtless: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Is this how we will sit back and watch this pple turn this country to a wasteland?

Are you not tired of the way they turn you all to slaves?
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by greatbuc(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Smoking is not a crime.
shut your mouth! Smoking on duty.. Security detail wielding a pistol aimlessly puffing toxic fumes at a hostile environment. Bad things are Bad! He should change
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
No regard for the ecosystem, he should be jailed for life grin
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Smoking is not a crime.

The most quoted comment on this thread cheesy
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by krishfwesh(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Smoking is not a crime.
better off your data if u gat ntn meaninful 2 say, smoking while on duty
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Are these police men or armed robbers? shocked

If I see these ones at my polling booth, I'll jejely go back home. These guys would have nothing civil in their entire DNA

I’m not bothered about their looks I’m only bothered about their actions and knowledge of the law. Sm people expect or want SARS to look like fairy godmothers. Lol
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Themandator: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Confirmed thugs. And to think Osinbajo gave order just the other day that was to be immediately executed. Maybe because buhari is expected back today. Everything goes back to normal
Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Donald95:
Shitholic Zooish country.

Osibande has been jumping from one state to the other like adult ape trying to look hard-working just to zombify Brainless zoogerians.

Isn't it this stupid government that ordered that they must appear on their complete attire when on duty?

Isn't it this stupid government that said they are reviewing SARS operation?

Isn't it this stupid government that ordered IGP to take over SARS ?

It's quite funny looking at Brainless Idiots rejoicing when IGP changed name of SARS to FSARS thinking that name has much effect on those Terrorists. Just as they thought that the Military Buhari that ran down our economy in 1983 is different from The Terrorist paedophilic civilian Buhari. what a pity

*Modified

Why covering those Terrorists faces nah.

see their stupid faces below
kill yourself

Re: SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos by sammirano: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Smoking on an official assignment, they deserve jail time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.