Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Random Jokes From Uniquebaze - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Jokes From Uniquebaze (745 Views)

Daily Doses Of Jokes from Funny House / 40 Short Jokes From My Whatsapp Group / Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Jokes From Uniquebaze by UniqueBaze(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yes am not good in English but at least I know that carpenter is the person who paint the cars*
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Betrayal is when you see a woman’s Breast firm inside the Bra. Once she Removes the Bra....BooM! It Drops like an Album.
grin grin shocked shocked

If u reply me with "LOL"
And you are not actually laughing out loud, you will account for it on the day of judgment in front of the Lord.
angry angry cheesy wink

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

You Laugh You Die Challenge / New Meme / Try Not To Laugh - Funny Talented African Kids Dance 2019 Edition 1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.