Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze (1429 Views)

Daily Doses Of Jokes from Funny House / Some Random Jokes I Come Across Today.. / 40 Short Jokes From My Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze by UniqueBaze(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jealousy is when you see dogs having sex and you start throwing stones at them. Are they in your room?

Or is any of them your ex?

I just read the story of a man who sold his kidney to sponsor his daughter's education. At the end the girl committed suicide because of her boyfriend.

May the land of the dead reject her spirit.

Trouble is when you join a group called "Single and Searching" only to find out that your girlfriend is the admin.

An Igbo Man will have accident, wake up for hospital, See all family members and ask, "This One All of you are Here, Who dey Shop?"

You are dating somebody's "X"
Somebody is dating your "X"
Your ''X'' is dating somebody's "X"
In this life, we are all "X".

That's why Maths keep asking us to Find our "X".

No Matter How Disrespectful you are, you will always Obey Running Stomach.

If d Bible was written in Nigeria,
Gen 1:3 will be like;
'And God said let their be light' and
'NEPA said for where?'
Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
guy u 2much jare

(1) (Reply)

Everybody, Somebody, Nobody And Anybody! / Am I Hurting U? / Why Do Women Fake Orgasms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.