Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg (24854 Views)

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by contigiency(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
nNEOo:
How is it possible that buhari is the president of almost 100 million educated youths....

How did he do it, how?
How is he still the president of almost 100 million youths, how?
How's is it possible that Bloomberg thinks he might still get elected next year, how? How the hell is it possible.

Pls that slowpoke should remove that "thing" on top of my post.

I doubt if they are up to two persons in your entire community including you who are more educated and exposed like buhari. So stop looking for cheap attention here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by yazach: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingspin:
You deserve brain transplant in London

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Boyooosa(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pierced:
U mean winning by rigging and buying votes.........right?

Beacause no sane Nigerian.......living in Nigeria.........will vote him.

Which part of you is pierced? Bring on the competent contender na or didn't you comprehend the report?
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by bobaydavid(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingspin:
I don't think any reasonable Nigerian wanna die by Fulani bullet occupying their land.
The killers have suddenly gone underground sharply waiting for 2019 result.

Democratically, developmentally, economically and security wise, I don't think Nigerians want to fail again.
What are you insinuating
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by klax(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
So its bloombag or broombag who is to tell us the 80 years old taller than senses man is fit to win 2019?

Broombag or whatever you call yourself better face your warrant and don't tell us any bullshit ok.
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by SoNature(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
WHERE IS THE Bloomberg link?

Although it doesn't have a link, I can vouch that this article was written by a white man

Nigerian writers don't write like that

We have terrible writers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by cosmos1440: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
midolian:
Earlier today on another thread, a deluded nairalandler made the comment quoted below..and few hours later, we are hearing a different song from Bloomberg grin cheesy

See your life? grin grin

the person you quoted and others like him are criminals who are not happy that somebody has the effrontery to challenge their evil ways.
So they will lie, steal and even kill if they could have their way.
Unfortunately, their only weapon on the internet is lies so, don't expect anything else from them . They are living on the philosophy that [b]if a lie is repeated many times ,people will accept the lie as the truth[b].
But fortunately there people like you , me and many more others who will always expose their lies .
#EXPOSE THE LIARS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
is Bloomberg batty undecided
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Kingspin(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
bobaydavid:

What are you insinuating
A more serious crises await Nigeria because Buhari led APC have show that Nigeria is not about development of the country but solely politics of selfishness, over-powering and dominating. Development of the country took the last stage. Again we been fed with baby lies from the government.

Another 4years of this government will be 3x worst than what we witnessing now.
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by SoNature(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
semyman:
Nigeria can not be in better trusted hands than Buhari's else they will reloot every every

Oga, rest.

Buhari is an insincere person

If Buhari really wants to fix this country, he should be working toward strengthening our institutions instead of manipulating them

In the US, Department of Justice is currently probing Donald Trump

That cannot happen in Nigeria

If Nigeria Army, EFCC, DSS, the Police and many others are still the puppets of a sitting president, we are going nowhere in this country.

In reasonable countries, those institutions are established to work according to the dictates of their act and constitution not at the will and caprices of the incumbent president

Imagine an EFCC chairman that says he wants Buhari to order them to probe Jonathan....a clear sign of weak government institution

Again, Buhari is insincere and miles away from uhuru!
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by ogundeleai(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Baawaa:
As a matter of fact, Buhari did not have opposition but enemies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SAI BABA till 2023
..... I really enjoy this comment to the fullest

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by modath(f): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
NgeneUkwenu, Butterflyleo, Sarrki, are you guys reading this? cheesy

Male chauvinism i see. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Yoshy: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
buhariguy:
That jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist call nwankwo and nweze are the pigs telling UN and transparency international lies.
Those pigs said damage control.
Those pigs are members of corrupt PDP.
Those pigs failed to tell us how thief saraki brought thugs to national assembly as early as 6am.

That is why I always maintain that UN and TI reports are not reliable and accurate.

Cow shut up. You think international press is like your kunu cow press ?

Uncircumcised Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by thaoriginator: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
dignity33:
CAN SOMEONE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I KNOW MY PEOPLE CAN NEVER CELEBRATE A FALUIRE LIKE THIS PEOPLE ALL WAYS DO, GOD PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING TO ME.
Who be your God? Who do you believe in?

Maybe you need a change of god.
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by bobaydavid(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingspin:
A more serious crises await Nigeria because Buhari led APC have show that Nigeria is not about development of the country but solely politics of selfishness, over-powering and dominating. Development of the country took the last stage. Again we been fed with baby lies from the government.

Another 4years of this government will be 3x worst than what we witnessing now.

You have your choice to make, that is the beauty of democracy. But as far as am concerned, I don't see anything getting worse, I see more potentials and realizations. If 3years, they have gone this far, maintaining the government and managing their victory. I believe they can do better.

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by midolian(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Your head dey there!!!

This informed my comment as well. cheesy

Watch how the same people make a volte face over the same source!

Only an incorrigible ignoramus thinks any PDP aspirant can match Buhari. Forget all that herdsmen propaganda. grin

Lalasticla.la. Please what brand of champagne do you like.. Two bottles on me. wink

Mynd.44 can turn up if he likes, provided he's in Abuja. smiley
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by cronsberg: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
nNEOo:
How is it possible that buhari is the president of almost 100 million educated youths....

How did he do it, how?
How is he still the president of almost 100 million youths, how?
How's is it possible that Bloomberg thinks he might still get elected next year, how? How the hell is it possible.

Pls that slowpoke should remove that "thing" on top of my post.
Since 100 million youths and bloomberg cannot be wrong, then maybe u are the one that is deranged, maybe the president is actually good and only u cannot see it because of hate. Pmb till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin grin.. Oyaaa ! Carry go grin grin grin.
dignity33:
CAN SOMEONE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I KNOW MY PEOPLE CAN NEVER CELEBRATE A FALUIRE LIKE THIS PEOPLE ALL WAYS DO, GOD PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING TO ME.

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by zudozz: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bloomberg my Anu3!
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Yyeske(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
midolian:
Earlier today on another thread, a deluded nairalandler made the comment quoted below..and few hours later, we are hearing a different song from Bloomberg grin cheesy

See your life? grin grin

Deluded, brainwashed lazy Nigerian yoots, that's what they are so we really need to fast and pray for their brains to be reset back to default mode.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
contigiency:

I doubt if they are up to two persons in your entire community including you who are more educated and exposed like buhari. So stop looking for cheap attention here.

Buhari that cannot bring out his waec certificate? cheesy

Nigga you are TRIPPING
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by lereinter(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
bloomberg also said jonathan will win 2015
till then
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Kingspin(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=bobaydavid post=70400294][/quote]Keep faithing.....

Serious nation and leaders are busy building their people and nation.

Again keep faithing maybe the steady power and good schools and roads will fail from the sky. Still hope and faith it after-all na free
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by ozo13(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Dominique I sight you. Do the needful Sir. We promise to be gentle on the PDP supporters tonight. grin
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
All hype and lies! Bloomberg is ignorant of facts on-ground! BUHARI WILL SUFFER JONATHAN'S FATE!

In 2015, Buhari was able to lie and get elected. He cannot do that anymore. He has a record to run on now, and that record is very bad.

---Devalued currency - Buhari devalued our Naira from N180 to N350 when exchanged with one dollar. This will kill any import-based economy like ours.
---Buhari's lack of understanding of economics has wrecked the nation's economy and brought untold hardship due to excalated prices of goods which is caused by bad policies.
---Buhari's ethnic group and the fulani herdsmen now go around the country killing people, destroying farms, and sacking and taking over villages and communities. Nobody likes this!
---Buhari is old and sick. Consequently, he's been incapacitated and there's, really, no need to elect someone who'd spend another 4 years in a hospital in England. We're tired of a sick President!

Buhari cannot hide from these facts. He cannot blame Jonathan for these in 2019, as he did in 2015. And ultimately, it is this record of failure due to incompetence, cluelessness, and Buhari's incapacitation that is making his party members and supporters to runaway from him and to decamp to other political parties.

Buhari is toasts! Buhari was a big mistake and Nigerians have realized that. Buhari is bad market!
Nigerians reject a President like Muhammadu Buhari, and in 2019 they will elect another person to lead them.
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by jchioma: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2018

The president may also get a boost from the opposition’s disunity. Still to name a presidential candidate, the PDP has at least a dozen would-be contenders.

While former President Olusegun Obasanjo — a powerful voice — is campaigning against Buhari’s re-election, he’s also, due to long-standing differences, opposed to the candidacy of his former deputy, Atiku Abubakar. A northerner, like Buhari, who may be able to win support on the incumbent’s home turf, Abubakar is widely seen as the only challenger proposing coherent policies.

“Compared to 2015, the president has lost some support, but the challenge for the opposition will be to win that support,” Goldman said. “The PDP is still in search of a personality to unite the party.”

PDP or any other viable opposition need to put their house in order, otherwise their disunity fuelled by jostling for the top seat may give Bubu a victory in the polls against the wishes of majority of Nigerians. OBJ, especially needs to wisen up.
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by bobaydavid(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingspin:
Keep faithing.....

Serious nation and leaders are busy building their people and nation.

Again keep faithing maybe the steady power and good schools and roads will fail from the sky. Still hope and faith it after-all na free

So wot do u suggest we do?
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by Kingspin(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
bobaydavid:

So wot do u suggest we do?
Those shouting RESTRUCTURING have a valid point.

The citizens should be intelligent as well and stop be a push-over for politicians. To rebuke leaders you err no matter his/her tribe, region, faith party etc.

The country need to sincerely come together on a round table and agree on something fairly and balance enough for all.

Decentralize the system of governance so that any approach to develop will be clearly understand. This is how good nations are run.

Majority of us know what is right and good for this country but lack of love for Nigeria have deny us peace and progress yet we turn around complaining.

No amount of Miracle or hope can build a nation but good policies and actions.
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why not?
Trump don get 1/2 billion $ for 10 fighter-jets abi? grin

Shyte-hole money dey tok!
Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by gtown: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
midolian:
Earlier today on another thread, a deluded nairalander made the comment quoted below..and few hours later, we are hearing a different song from Bloomberg grin cheesy

See your life? grin grin

That is how they comprehense things these days just because hate.
I have also read the deluded's comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg by gtown: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2018
namet:
All hype and lies! Bloomberg is ignorant of facts on-ground! BUHARI WILL SUFFER JONATHAN'S FATE!

In 2015, Buhari was able to lie and get elected. He cannot do that anymore. He has a record to run on now, and that record is very bad.

---Devalued currency - Buhari devalued our Naira from N180 to N350 when exchanged with one dollar. This will kill any import-based economy like ours.
---Buhari's lack of understanding of economics has wrecked the nation's economy and brought untold hardship due to excalated prices of goods which is caused by bad policies.
---Buhari's ethnic group and the fulani herdsmen now go around the country killing people, destroying farms, and sacking and taking over villages and communities. Nobody likes this!
---Buhari is old and sick. Consequently, he's been incapacitated and there's, really, no need to elect someone who'd spend another 4 years in a hospital in England. We're tired of a sick President!

Buhari cannot hide from these facts. He cannot blame Jonathan for these in 2019, as he did in 2015. And ultimately, it is this record of failure due to incompetence, cluelessness, and Buhari's incapacitation that is making his party members and supporters to runaway from him and to decamp to other political parties.

Buhari is toasts! Buhari was a big mistake and Nigerians have realized that. Buhari is bad market!
Nigerians reject a President like Muhammadu Buhari, and in 2019 they will elect another person to lead them.
You are crying over that report, eventhough it was put together to massage the hope that Buhari is beatable in the coming election.
The Bloomberg was incoherent in it analyses by using part and fill method. It took interviews from the enamies side alone, yet it still arrived at Buhari's win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Collects N750m Monthly As Security Vote ― Ajayi / Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance / Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.