Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President (42129 Views)

Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Buhari Signs Three Bills In Renewed Fight Against Money Laundering, Terrorism / Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by Ijaya123: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
Ok, you have tried, now return to bubu backyard and continue washing his wife underwear grin

Stop posting rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by CoolAmbience(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

a buffon who sold me fuel at #87 is better than a dullard who sells it at #165 grin

Fuel is an international commodity. So many external factors affect its pricing. It sounds so unsmart to make such post.

Ask yourself a simple question: under Jonathan crude sold for over $120/barrel and went down to as low as below $30/barrel. That impacted national revenue generation by over 60%. How come did the FG never fail in her obligations to the millions of Nigeria workers? Or did you hear that some workers were retrenched on account of substantial revenue shortfall? How was the FG able to bailout 19 drowning states with over N300billion to ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerians? How come they have been able to take on or complete several high-impact infrastructural projects i.e Abuja Metro Rail, Abuja-Kaduna Rail etc. Significant progress has been made with others like the Mambilla Power Project, Warri-Itakpe-Ajaokuta Rail, Lagos-Ibadan Rail etc, which were started several decades ago, but never completed.

Please, go around to project sites and see things for yourself and stop coming here to make remarks that make you come off as ignorant. Are you aware how many modular refineries will be coming upstream soon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:

1. B4 d president travelled d senate had gone on recess which means d bills were ready long b4 d president travelled. They were just gathering dust on his desk.

IT WAS NOT YET GOD'S TIME FOR THE BILL TO BE SIGNED. BUHARI WORKS ON GOD'S DIVINE TIMING THAT'S WHY HE HAS BEEN SUCCEEDING IN ALMOST EVERYTHING HE DOES.

2. Y did buhari go 2 London? I thought he said he will stop medical tourism? I thought he said we should patronise made in Nigeria goods/services to save forex? Are Nigerian health institutions not good enough 4 him?

HE WILL STOP GOING TO LONDON HOSPITALS WHEN HE GETS INTO OFFICE SECOND TERM. BY THEN, HE MUST HAVE FIXED NIGERIA MEDICAL SYSTEM.

3. Buhari isn't d father of all Nigerians. He is d president of Nigeria. He is occupying an office and d office is an institution which Nigerians gave buhari d privilege 2 occupy. He isn't doing Nigerians a favour by being president. Nigerians did him a favour by allowing him become president.

PMB IS THE FIRST CITIZEN OF NIGERIA AND THE FATHER OF ALL NIGERIANS BY CONSTITUTION BUT BIOLOGICAL FATHER.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by Ahmed234sokoto: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
LailasNews.com

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo SAN, on Friday, 17 August 2018, signed into law three Bills transmitted by the National Assembly, which are now Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The Acts are the Federal Capital Territory Civil Service Commission (Establishment) Act, 2018; the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (Establishment) Act, 2018; and the Federal School of Medical Laboratory Technology (Science) Jos (Establishment) Act, 2018.

The Federal Capital Territory Civil Service Commission (Establishment) Act, 2018 provides the framework, as envisaged by Section 303 of the Constitution, for the administration of the Civil Service of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Commission established under the Act will, without prejudice to the powers of the President, be responsible for the appointment and disciplinary control of staff in the Civil Service of the FCT.

The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (Establishment) Act, 2018 establishes the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria for forestry research, education and training.

The Institute, with its Headquarters in Ibadan, will have outstations and colleges in each of the six geo-political zones of the Federation. The institute will, among others, conduct research into the development of agro-forestry systems for the integration of forest trees of economic importance into farming systems; ecology of pests and diseases and their control; and the control of desertification, soil erosion and deforestation.

The Federal School of Medical Laboratory Technology (Science) Jos (Establishment) Act, 2018 establishes the School of Medical Laboratory Technology (Science) Jos, a diploma and certificate-awarding Institute, for training and research in Medical Laboratory Science and other related fields.

Source - https://lailasnews.com/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-signs-three-bills-into-law/

JOIN 30MILLION SARAKI APOSTLES NATIONWIDE.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:

1. what makes buhari "deserve" travelling 2 London more than GEJ?

2. Is travelling 2 London an achievement or a perk of office?

3. Pls explain how GEJ put Nigeria in recession? Am really curious 2 read ur input on that

1. Because Baba has done so many things in four years. What GEJ couldn't do in 6yrs.

2. It's not an achievement but the traveler deserves it.

3. This is Sunday morning I don't have that time. I assumed u weren't in the country when GEJ was ruling.

I advise you meet any of your relatives who was in the country by that time. Ask him/her what happened in 2015 when GEJ handed over power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:
good. Then how many bills has d master signed in 4years?

Whether the master signs bills or not. The fact remains that VP does whatever he's doing based on Baba instructions.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by tamertery(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2018
please my question now about that medical laboratory technology school act, is it that we that studied Bsc microbiology, can now go and get enrolled in the college and become medical laboratory scientist?

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE KINDLY ANSWER MY QUESTION? THANKS
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=93Miles post=70410960][/quote]

IT WAS NOT YET GOD'S TIME FOR THE BILL TO BE SIGNED. BUHARI WORKS ON GOD'S DIVINE TIMING THAT'S WHY HE HAS BEEN SUCCEEDING IN ALMOST EVERYTHING HE DOES.

D president doesn't need Gods timing 2no what 2do. He just needs 2no his responsibilities&do them. Thats y d bible says in James 4:17 that it is a sin 2no what 2do and not do it. Its d height of incompetence 4d president 2 have bills on his desk awaiting his assent and then u say he is waiting 4 God b4 he sign d bills. U don't need God 2 tell u 2do ur job b4 u do it. And I am yet 2c d success u are talking about.

HE WILL STOP GOING TO LONDON HOSPITALS WHEN HE GETS INTO OFFICE SECOND TERM. BY THEN, HE MUST HAVE FIXED NIGERIA MEDICAL SYSTEM.

If he is going 2 fix d health system in his 2nd term, then y did he condemn medical tourism? What has he been doing all this while that he couldnt fix d health care sector since 2015? If he couldnt fix d health sector in his first term as promised, whats d guarantee he will do it in his secobd term? Isn't it hypocrisy not 2 practice what u preach? Y is he not chanelling d funds 4 his medical trips 2d UK into d medical sector? Since u say d poor state of d medical tourism is justification 4 buharis medical tourism, then d president should take all sick Nigerians with him 2 London since its responsibility 2 provide quality health care. If d poor health system is good enough 4 buhari, then it isn't good enough 4 Nigerians. If u say buhari is d father of d nation, which responsible father provides d best 4 himself and leaves his children 2 suffer?

PMB IS THE FIRST CITIZEN OF NIGERIA AND THE FATHER OF ALL NIGERIANS BY CONSTITUTION BUT BIOLOGICAL FATHER.

Pls where is it in d constitution that buhari is d father of d nation? Buhari is president not by divine right but by virtue of d social contract he entered into with d Nigerian people. Its d same as when u enter into a contract with someone 2 provide u a service. D constitution says that authority resides with d people and d people have entrusted buhari d authority 2 rule on their behalf. D office of president is a position of service not of lordship. He is a servant of Nigerians not their father.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

1. Because Baba has done so many things in four years. What GEJ couldn't do in 6yrs.

Like what? Don't u have specifics?

2. It's not an achievement but the traveler deserves it.

How does he deserve it?

3. This is Sunday morning I don't have that time. I assumed u weren't in the country when GEJ was ruling.
What has this got 2do with what we are discussing? what happened when GEJ was ruling?

I advise you meet any of your relatives who was in the country by that time. Ask him/her what happened in 2015 when GEJ handed over power.

Am asking u cos u seem 2no more than we do with regards to "what happened in 2015 when GEJ handed over power? U are making bogus claims which u can't defend or take responsibility 4. If u say something happened in 2015, then tell me what happened.

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Whether the master signs bills or not. The fact remains that VP does whatever he's doing based on Baba instructions.
Y did master not do it himself? What was he doing that he couldn't sign bills gathering dust on his desk? Is it baba instructing now or osinbajo helping d president clear his desk of jobs&tasks that should have been eons ago?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

GEJ didn't go because he doesn't deserves it.

He and PDP put us in the mess we find ourselves today.

Baba deserves to go to any where in the world for treatment and relaxation. He brought us out of recession your GEJ puts us.

Pls u still haven't told me how GEJ put Nigeria in recession? Am really curious 2 read ur input on that
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:

D president doesn't need Gods timing 2no what 2do. He just needs 2no his responsibilities&do them. Thats y d bible says in James 4:17 that it is a sin 2no what 2do and not do it. Its d height of incompetence 4d president 2 have bills on his desk awaiting his assent and then u say he is waiting 4 God b4 he sign d bills. U don't need God 2 tell u 2do ur job b4 u do it. And I am yet 2c d success u are talking about.

Since PMB is in that office by God's will, he needs God's timing and instructions to carry out every task. God rules Nigeria through PMB.

Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord.

Whatever PMB does is based on God's divine orders. Whatever VP does is based on PMB directives.

If he is going 2 fix d health system in his 2nd term, then y did he condemn medical tourism? What has he been doing all this while that he couldnt fix d health care sector since 2015? If he couldnt fix d health sector in his first term as promised, whats d guarantee he will do it in his secobd term? Isn't it hypocrisy not 2 practice what u preach? Y is he not chanelling d funds 4 his medical trips 2d UK into d medical sector? Since u say d poor state of d medical tourism is justification 4 buharis medical tourism, then d president should take all sick Nigerians with him 2 London since its responsibility 2 provide quality health care. If d poor health system is good enough 4 buhari, then it isn't good enough 4 Nigerians. If u say buhari is d father of d nation, which responsible father provides d best 4 himself and leaves his children 2 suffer?

Would he rather faced the medical sector and allowed u to die of hunger? What is the usefullness of a hospital when there's no food for the patients to eat? GEJ thrown Nigeria into recession a common man could not buy food. PMB came and tackle the recession. So he would have left fighting for a common man to eat and face medical? Recently prices of goods have crashed all thanks to PMB.

He couldn't fixed the medical system in his first term because when he came into power, he discovered that GEJ and PDP have destoryed Nigeria beyond repair. GEJ and PDP have robbed Nigeria nakedd. So PMB in stead of attendin to the medical care has promised, he focused on repairing Nigeria and bringing Nigeria to what it is today. No more venue for politicians to loots. Four years wasn't enough for Baba though under four years, he has done most things PDP couldn't not do in 16yrs.

Pls where is it in d constitution that buhari is d father of d nation? Buhari is president not by divine right but by virtue of d social contract he entered into with d Nigerian people. Its d same as when u enter into a contract with someone 2 provide u a service. D constitution says that authority resides with d people and d people have entrusted buhari d authority 2 rule on their behalf. D office of president is a position of service not of lordship. He is a servant of Nigerians not their father.

It mustn't be written in the constitution. Common sense should tell you that the head of a body (organisation) is the father of that body.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:

Pls u still haven't told me how GEJ put Nigeria in recession? Am really curious 2 read ur input on that

like I said earlier. This is Sunday and what GEJ did to Nigeria is a long story. I'm not ready to type all what happend in 2015.
My fingers hurting already.

Since u weren't in Nigeria at that time, meet a close relation who was and ask him/her to give u the gist.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:
Y did master not do it himself? What was he doing that he couldn't sign bills gathering dust on his desk? Is it baba instructing now or osinbajo helping d president clear his desk of jobs&tasks that should have been eons ago?

His master did not sign the bill because it wasn't God's appointed time yet. Unfortunately God's appointed time came when PMB was away so he instructs his Vice to sign it. Of course, that's the purpose od having a vice.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=70413348][/quote]

He brought Nigeria out of recession

How does he deserves it?

Because he took Nigeria out from the slum (recession).

What happened when GEJ was ruling?

GEJ and his fellow politicians were looting and milking Nigeria dry which brougt Nigeria into recession
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=93Miles post=70414070][/quote]

Since PMB is in that office by God's will, he needs God's timing and instructions to carry out every task. God rules Nigeria through PMB.

Buhari isn't in office by Gods will. He is in office by d will of d people of Nigeria. God doesn't rule Nigeria thru buhari because we aren't in a theocracy but in a democracy. Buhari rules Nigeria by d authority of Nigerians.
Section 14(2a) of d constitution:

(a) sovereignty belongs to the people of Nigeria from whom government through this Constitution derives all its powers and authority;

Do u c anything God in d constitution?

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord.

God will not do 4a man what he should and can do 4 himself. God will not order ur steps when u no what 2 do and refuse 2 do it. It is a man that takes steps that God orders not a man in hibernation.

Whatever PMB does is based on God's divine orders. Whatever VP does is based on PMB directives.

Whatever PMB is based on his knowledge, ability, his level of competence and that of his team

Would he rather faced the medical sector and allowed u to die of hunger? What is the usefullness of a hospital when there's no food for the patients to eat? GEJ thrown Nigeria into recession a common man could not buy food. PMB came and tackle the recession. So he would have left fighting for a common man to eat and face medical? Recently prices of goods have crashed all thanks to PMB.

Pls tell me how GEJ put Nigeria in recession? So how does tackling hunger&working on inflation prevent d president from fixing d medical sector& providing social services he promised and which are his constitutional responsibilities?

He couldn't fixed the medical system in his first term because when he came into power, he discovered that GEJ and PDP have destoryed Nigeria beyond repair. GEJ and PDP have robbed Nigeria nakedd. So PMB in stead of attendin to the medical care has promised, he focused on repairing Nigeria and bringing Nigeria to what it is today. No more venue for politicians to loots. Four years wasn't enough for Baba though under four years, he has done most things PDP couldn't not do in 16yrs.

Since PDP and GEJ robbed Nigeria naked, which money is d president using to finance his several medical trips?

D question u have failed to answer is y will d president condemn medical tourism and at d same time engage in what he condemns? Y would he seek d best medicare for himself and leave Nigerians to manage d medical system that he feels isn't good enough 4 him? Isn't it d same buhari who asked Nigerians to patronise made in Nigeria goods&services? Y can't he lead by example and patronise Nigerian hospitals?

What exactly are those things buhari has done which PDP didn't do 4 16years?

It mustn't be written in the constitution. Common sense should tell you that the head of a body (organisation) is the father of that body.

u said it is in d constitution so y have u changed ur narrative? d president is not president 2b lord and master. He is president to serve. He was contracted by Nigerians to provide social services & to fulfil section 14(2b) of d constitution. D authority d president exercises is d power of d people not his power.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

like I said earlier. This is Sunday and what GEJ did to Nigeria is a long story. I'm not ready to type all what happend in 2015.
My fingers hurting already.

Since u weren't in Nigeria at that time, meet a close relation who was and ask him/her to give u the gist.
pls don't make reference to my relations again. U are d one making claims not my relations. So pls take responsibility 4 ur claims and b ready 2 defend what u say.

Feel free to share ur long story about GEJ.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

His master did not sign the bill because it wasn't God's appointed time yet. [b]Unfortunately God's appointed time came when PMB was away [/b]so he instructs his Vice to sign it. Of course, that's the purpose od having a vice.
what I can't seem 2 reconcile is ur use of "unfortunately" and "Gods appointed time" at d same time. If God knew that buhari will "unfortunately" b away, y didnt he make d appointed time 4 signing d bills come b4 buhari "unfortunately" travelled?
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Because Baba has done so many things in four years. What GEJ couldn't do in 6yrs.

He brought Nigeria out of recession

First, in ur statement up there u said buhari did "many things" which GEJ couldn't do. But in ur response, u gave just one thing as ur "many things". Pls what are d "many things"?

Secondly, when GEJ was president, was there recession? If what u saying is that rescuing nigeria from recession is what buhari achieved in 4years which GEJ didn't achieve in 6years, what's d basis of such comparison when there was no recession during d GEJ era?

How does he deserves it?

Because he took Nigeria out from the slum (recession).
Where's it in d constitution or d presidents employment contract that says that if he rescues Nigeria from recession then he is entitled to travelling to London for vacation and medical care?

What happened when GEJ was ruling?

GEJ and his fellow politicians were looting and milking Nigeria dry which brougt Nigeria into recession

how does looting throw an economy into recession?
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by freemi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Baba deserves to go to any where in the world for treatment and relaxation. He brought us out of recession your GEJ puts us.
93Miles:

93Miles:

ha! Out of recession? Pls no vex. .wt is the difference btw wen we wer in recession n nw that w r out?
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:

Buhari isn't in office by Gods will. He is in office by d will of d people of Nigeria.

Romans 13 says Buhari is there by the will of God.

God will not do 4a man what he should and can do 4 himself.

John 15:5 says for we can do nothing except by God. Again, whatever Buhari is doing is by God's instructions

Whatever PMB is based on his knowledge, ability, his level of competence and that of his team

Who is the giver of the knowlege? Who gives PMB the knowlege and ability?

Answer: God..

So how does tackling hunger&working on inflation prevent d president from fixing d medical sector& providing social services he promised and which are his constitutional responsibilities?

One step at a time.

Since PDP and GEJ robbed Nigeria naked, which money is d president using to finance his several medical trips?

Recovered loot

Bringin Nigeria out of recession, blocking avenues against loots, probing corupt politicians etc.

Buhari is president not by divine right but by virtue of d social contract he entered into with d Nigerian people.

Read Romans 13 verse one to the end.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:
what I can't seem 2 reconcile is ur use of "unfortunately" and "Gods appointed time" at d same time. If God knew that buhari will "unfortunately" b away, y didnt he make d appointed time 4 signing d bills come b4 buhari "unfortunately" travelled?

the 'unfortunately' was a typo. I meant 'Fortunately'.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:
pls don't make reference to my relations again. U are d one making claims not my relations. So pls take responsibility 4 ur claims and b ready 2 defend what u say.

Since u are so despirate to know what happend so I advise u meet a close person.

That wouldn't be now cause my fingers hurting. I can't type long.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Fuel is an international commodity. So many external factors affect its pricing. It sounds so unsmart to make such post.

Ask yourself a simple question: under Jonathan crude sold for over $120/barrel and went down to as low as below $30/barrel. That impacted national revenue generation by over 60%. How come did the FG never fail in her obligations to the millions of Nigeria workers? Or did you hear that some workers were retrenched on account of substantial revenue shortfall? How was the FG able to bailout 19 drowning states with over N300billion to ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerians? How come...
Guess you failed to review your post. Does it make sense if you sold a product with market value of $120 as you claimed for N87. Then later when same item is veing sold fot $30, you increase yoir price to N145?? What type of economics is that sir?? It is baffling how you lot defend foolishness.

The bailout funds you referred, who generated and saved it? Do you know that in 3 years of APC, Nigeria has borrowed more than 55 years since independence before APC came on board? Use your iq sir!
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=93Miles post=70416439][/quote]

Buhari isn't in office by Gods will. He is in office by d will of d people of Nigeria.

Romans 13 says Buhari is there by the will of God.

D constitution is d supreme law of d land not d bible or koran. D office of d president of Nigeria doesn't derive from d bible. It derives from d constitution. D powers of d president derive from d constitution. D duties and roles of d president derive from d constitution not d bible. D constitution supersedes d bible or any religious doctrine as far governance in Nigeria is concerned. Those authorities d Bible is talking about where do they derive their powers from? D constitution, not d bible. And I will reiterate

(a) sovereignty belongs to the people of Nigeria from whom government through this Constitution derives all its powers and authority;

D final authority d bible is talking about is d constitution which is d basis upon which Nigeria exists. D president will not exist without d constitution.

God will not do 4a man what he should and can do 4 himself.

John 15:5 says for we can do nothing except by God. Again, whatever Buhari is doing is by God's instructions

Yes because God has given u ur brain, ur hands ad legs. God will not after giving u a brain, begin 2 think and make decisions 4u. If God had 2 decide 4 us, then no 4 brains. God will not give u hands and still come and feed u. God will not give u legs and then walk 4u. We already have God given tools 2 thrive on earth. Buhari is doing what his brain is telling him 2do not what God is telling him 2do.

Who is the giver of the knowlege? Who gives PMB the knowlege and ability?

Answer: God.. so how does God give knowledge?

One step at a time. I didn't tell u it isn't one step @ a time. D question I asked is simple:

how does tackling hunger&working on inflation prevent d president from fixing d medical sector& providing social services he promised and which are his constitutional responsibilities?

Since PDP and GEJ robbed Nigeria Unclad, which money is d president using to finance his several medical trips?

Recovered loot that means buhari is using d recovered loot 2 pay his medical bills and travel 2d UK 4 vacation instead of using it 2 provide social services? No wonder he cant fix d health sector.

Bringin Nigeria out of recession, blocking avenues against loots, probing corupt politicians etc.

PDP govts weren't in recession so there's no basis 4 comparison. How did Pmb block avenues 4 looting? Who are d corrupt politicians he probed? By d way, where did d funds used in sponsoring buharis election in 2015 come from?

Buhari is president not by divine right but by virtue of d social contract he entered into with d Nigerian people.

Read Romans 13 verse one to the end.
Buhari rules Nigeria by d authority of Nigerians.

Nigeria is governed by d constitution not d Bible. D Bible is only applicable with d church. D Bible is only applicable in churches whose operations&establishment are subject 2d general laws of d land.

Section 1

1. (1) This Constitution is supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on the authorities and persons throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(2) The Federal Republic of Nigeria shall not be governed, nor shall any persons or group of persons take control of the Government of Nigeria or any part thereof, except in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution.

(3) If any other law is inconsistent with the provisions of this Constitution, this Constitution shall prevail, and that other law shall, to the extent of the inconsistency, be void.

D Bible is subject 2d constitution of Nigeria. Its only in a theocracy that d Bible is supreme. We are practicing a democracy not a theocracy. Buhari is subject to d constitution and is therefore subject 2d people of Nigeria

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Since u are so despirate to know what happend so I advise u meet a close person.

Pls keep my personal life and those around me out of ur discussion. I haven't in anyway proded into ur personal life so pls respect d boundaries of this discussion. U are d one making claims so take responsibility and defend ur claims

That wouldn't be now cause my fingers hurting. I can't type long.

OK, i understand but am also using a phone to type. It will b good hear from u how looting in d GEJ administration caused recession
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by CoolAmbience(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Amitez:

Guess you failed to review your post. Does it make sense if you sold a product with market value of $120 as you claimed for N87. Then later when same item is veing sold fot $30, you increase yoir price to N145?? What type of economics is that sir?? It is baffling how you lot defend foolishness.

The bailout funds you referred, who generated and saved it? Do you know that in 3 years of APC, Nigeria has borrowed more than 55 years since independence before APC came on board? Use your iq sir!

I think you are among those that aren't ready to learn. Not all items work on direct proportionality, hence my linking crude price with revenue.

I am pleased with your asking me to use my IQ. I would have requested that you do same but it is obvious you have none.

Kindly leave proof of your debt claim here if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
lexy2014:

OK, i understand but am also using a phone to type. It will b good hear from u how looting in d GEJ administration caused recession

I will create a thread on this.

For now, my fingers hurting.
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

Poor economic decisions of Buhari in the face of the drop in oil prices is what caused the recession

Nigeria was the only country in the world in recession during 2015-2017
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
krendo:

[s]Poor economic decisions of Buhari in the face of the drop in oil prices is what caused the recession

Nigeria was the only country in the world in recession during 2015-2017[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:

no wahala. Take ur time
Re: Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President by 93Miles: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
hor=lexy2014 post=70417529]

D constitution is d supreme law of d land not d bible or koran.

But u first quoted the Bible

Yes because God has given u ur brain, ur hands ad legs. God will not after giving u a brain, begin 2 think and make decisions 4u.

Read that John 15 very well. It never said God has given u brains and legs therefore do whatsoever on ur own.

It says u can't do a damn without God.

Buhari is doing what his brain is telling him 2do not what God is telling him 2do.

who is making that his brain to tell him what to do? Who is the reason behnd the functionality of his brain?

so how does God give knowledge?

Read the book of Provbs and Eccl

that means buhari is using d recovered loot 2 pay his medical bills and travel 2d UK 4 vacation instead of using it 2 provide social services? No wonder he cant fix d health sector.

he also used that looted money to empower youths

How did Pmb block avenues 4 looting? Who are d corrupt politicians [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration / Who Is Richer Between C.ronaldo And Bola Tinubu??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.