Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Christ Our Life 98 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Our Life 98 (272 Views)

Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) / See Christ Our Ark In The Story Of Noah - Olamide Obire / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Christ Our Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Our Life 98 by Blue86(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Christ our Life 98

" Most truly I say to you, If a man keep my saying, he shall not see death "
John 8:51

It doesn't mean death won't come around, because death and hell are your enemy.
It means when death comes around you carry off the victory.

Now in Romans 8:37 - end, Christ is saying that for the love I had for you, I died, so that you don't need make league with hell and death to succeed [ For there are those who make covenant with hell and death to be in peace ].But because you are in me, you will always live triumphant over every evil scenario.

And when you receive that judgement of Christ, and keep it within you, when evil scenarios come around, you will remain unscathed.
But if you don't receive and keep Romans 8:37-39, in those evil scenarios you will lose.
I have seen believers die of cancer, suicide and all, because they refuse to keep the words of life in them.

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson From Butterfly / Glory Of The Son / 17 Amazing Attributes Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.