Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) (4021 Views)

Apostle Selman Joshua: - Why Adam Was Not The First Man On Earth. / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe / Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Biodun556(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
As most answers correctly stated that Muslims know about our father Adam height, as it came in multiple narrations of prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) he said:

"Allah created Adam, sixty cubits (about 29 meters) in height. When God created Adam, He said go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring.

Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' .

The Prophet (ﷺ) added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam.

Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

(Narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith no. 6227. Chapter name: Asking Permission)

● Our mother’s height is untold of, but from common human knowledge, it must be in about the same ratio!

In other narrations it has been mentioned that people entering heavens shall have:

The same height of Adam,
The same age of Jesus Christ at 33 years old,
The men without beards, and
“The people of Paradise are without body hair (Murd)
With Kuhl (black on their eyelids),
Their youth does not come to an end, and
Their clothes do not wear out.” (narrated by Tirmidhi, Hadith 2539)
They never get tired,
They never sleep,
And they never die!
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. They look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in stature), sixty cubits tall." (Narrated in Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3327)

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Biodun556(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
The Prophet ﷺ said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 (27.4m/91.4ft) cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been small in stature since Adam's creation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by thorpido(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Laughable

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lovely Ahadith.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Biodun556:
The Prophet ﷺ said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 (27.4m/91.4ft) cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been small in stature since Adam's creation
So man has since lost more than 85ft of the 91.4ft that was his ancestor Adam? undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Biodun556:
In other narrations it has been mentioned that people entering heavens shall have:

1.The same height of Adam,
2.The same age of Jesus Christ at 33 years old,
3. The men without beards, and
4. “The people of Paradise are without body hair (Murd) With Kuhl (black on their eyelids),
5. Their youth does not come to an end, and
6. Their clothes do not wear out.” (narrated by Tirmidhi, Hadith 2539)
6. They never get tired,
7. They never sleep,
8. And they never die!
9. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky.
10. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions.
11. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers.
12. Their wives will be houris.
13. They look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in stature), sixty cubits tall." (Narrated in Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3327)
And the world hated Hitler and his idea of an ultimate Arian race.... jeez! undecided
How wrong were we? undecided
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by illicit(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
I laugh u gan ni
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Adamgeneral12: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
I heard about this so many times and don't argue about it.
scientists said na gorilla turn to human after thousands up on thousands of years,me no argue but I just thinking that by now we suppose dey turn to another creature, like we suppose get wings or tail or horns or we just turn to another thing entirely.

For the tallness of Adam why we still dey 6ft tall? We suppose dey like dwarf
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by sagenaija: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Biodun556:
As most answers correctly stated that Muslims know about our father Adam height, as it came in multiple narrations of prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) he said:

"Allah created Adam, sixty cubits (about 29 meters) in height. When God created Adam, He said go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring.

Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' .

The Prophet (ﷺ) added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam.

Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

(Narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith no. 6227. Chapter name: Asking Permission)

● Our mother’s height is untold of, but from common human knowledge, it must be in about the same ratio!

The same height of Adam,
The same age of Jesus Christ at 33 years old,
The men without beards, and
“The people of Paradise are without body hair (Murd)
With Kuhl (black on their eyelids),
Their youth does not come to an end, and
Their clothes do not wear out.” (narrated by Tirmidhi, Hadith 2539)
They never get tired,
They never sleep,
And they never die!
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. They look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in stature), sixty cubits tall." (Narrated in Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3327)

This is Islam for you!!
So many Tales From Arabia, and Empiree and other apologists friends of his will claim that it all makes sense to them.
And where they cannot answer they run for cover or give the usual disclaimer: "Allah knows best".

Allah even claimed somewhere that Mohamed made him create Adam. It was said that:
Allah said: O Adam, I have forgiven you, and were it not for Muhammad I would not have created you."

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Samunique(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
thorpido:
Laughable
grin grin grin

No be small o grin

Hallucination na very bad thing o.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Samunique(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
scientists said na gorilla turn to human after thousands up on thousands of years,me no argue but I just thinking that by now we suppose dey turn to another creature, like we suppose get wings or tail or horns or we just turn to another thing entirely.

grin Abi o , since man dey diminish nah grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by kingxsamz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Prophet Mohammed also said a lot of bullcrap, this one isn't an exemption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by joinnow: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
I am not understanding
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by 2dominate: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
This is Islam for you!!
So many Tales From Arabia, and Empiree and other apologists friends of his will claim that it all makes sense to them.
And where they cannot answer they run for cover or give the usual disclaimer: "Allah knows best".

Allah even claimed somewhere that Mohamed made him create Adam. It was said that:
Allah said: O Adam, I have forgiven you, and were it not for Muhammad I would not have created you."
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2021

Did Quran say this above
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Biodun556(m): 2:43am On Aug 01, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
This is Islam for you!!

Your quote no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2021
I enjoy the regular comic relief you guys give on this sub. I'm highly entertained. Thanks for this.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by A001: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2021
What's the evidence that Adam existed?
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by sagenaija: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Biodun556:

Your quote no where to be found.
Its amazing that you guys don't seem to know your books or you're just playing ignorance.

Have you checked with Prophet GOOGLE (Peace be upon him)?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Biodun556(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
sagenaija:

Its amazing that you guys don't seem to know your books or you're just playing ignorance.

Have you checked with Prophet GOOGLE (Peace be upon him)?

Google is not a reference in Islam.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Biodun556(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Did Quran say this above

Never in the Holy Quran

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by sagenaija: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Biodun556:

Never in the Holy Quran
What about the Hadiths?
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Biodun556(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
sagenaija:

What about the Hadiths?

It is not in any hadith.

It is a saying of some muslim clerics who want to exaggerate the holy Prophet Muhammad and that is not allowed in Islam.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by sagenaija: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Biodun556:

It is not in any hadith.

It is a saying of some muslim clerics who want to exaggerate the holy Prophet Muhammad and that is not allowed in Islam.

Are you sure??
If you're shown the reference what will you do?
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Biodun556(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Are you sure??
If you're shown the reference what will you do?
No refrence from anywhere except fake
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by sagenaija: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Biodun556:

No refrence from anywhere except fake
Again, i ask you, if I show you, what will you do?
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Biodun556:

Never in the Holy Quran

Did the Qur'an say you can kill anyone who leaves Islam
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
The only gigantic men where the offsprings produced from the union of angels and daughters of men in genesis. Goliath was one of them.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Biodun556(m): 3:32am On Aug 02, 2021
sagenaija:

Again, i ask you, if I show you, what will you do?
Nothing
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Adesina12: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Adamgeneral12:

And till the moment you haven't seen a dwarf?
What the hadith was saying is that humans will be created henceforth at a smaller height
We have the evidence of this today as we have seen different sizes in men unlike Adam time when all of them were very tall
Please think right and don't be clouded with bias mind.
May God lead lead you aright
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Uchechiukwu: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
If human reduced in sized as a result of evolution as said by the scientists

Then who are the nephilim's or the Anunnaki's whom existed on earth that left evidence of existence by the pyramids and status we see today.

And even if the Ape evolution was true why did evolution stop why haven't creatures on earth changed to different things in shape yet.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Uchechiukwu:
■ If human reduced in sized as a result of evolution as said by the scientists
Then who are the nephilim's or the Anunnaki's whom existed on earth that left evidence of existence by the pyramids and status we see today.
And even if the Ape evolution was true why did evolution stop why haven't creatures on earth changed to different things in shape yet.
Stop confusing yourself with Fables abeg! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 / Follow Better Church, Follow ECKANKAR / Why I Converted To Islam- Emmanuel Adebayo, All Time Togolese Best Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.