Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (54782 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by keneck1: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Here is the mentally challenged man
God bless president Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by goshen26: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
The man that spent almost half of his tenure oversea. From traveling around the world to later seeking medical attention in the UK
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70402751:
God bless President Buhari and Vice PRESIDENT Osinbajo.
God bless the good people of Nigeria.
God bless you.
God bless us.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

In other news,
Today, someone opened a new moniker/profile here on Nairaland, a member called our attention to it saying 'this is not , this person just sign on today'.
We were surprised to see the member's comment deleted just in 2 mins and the the moniker MANNABBOGRILLS was left alone.
Anyways, this is a DISCLAIMER that we have nothing to do with the said moniker MANNABBOGRILLS.
(We would have ignored as usual, BUT, This is just for posterity's sake and nothing more!)
And according to the owner of this forum, Seun,
Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Enough said.
Thank you!

Meanwhile,
UP CHELSEA.
BLUES FOR LIFE!! wink cheesy

What of P***SYBBQGRILLS smiley
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by yankison(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
globalresource:
Rubbish

Just take a look at our country. Our environment, roads etc. They look terrible, disgusting and like mad man playing ground. We are so use to it now. You will never know the true meaning of dividend of democracy until you travel out to a sane clime.

People are enslaved and they are given peanut while they(politicians) shared the loots at the expense of national development.

Until the citizenry stand up and instigate revolution that will sweep across the Nation, the status quo continua

And how can pdp make the country clean , what did they do when they were in helm of authority ...guy pdp no sure pls swallow your hate

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
MANNABBOGRILLS:
Good development! Sai Buhari!

Yes, your development will be like the type on the background.

Keep celebrating failures.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
face of a failure... which corruption did he fought
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by sokera: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
globalresource:
Rubbish

Just take a look at our country. Our environment, roads etc. They look terrible, disgusting and like mad man playing ground. We are so use to it now. You will never know the true meaning of dividend of democracy until you travel out to a sane clime.

People are enslaved and they are given peanut while they(politicians) shared the loots at the expense of national development.

Until the citizenry stand up and instigate revolution that will sweep across the Nation, the status quo continua
all you listed didn’t just started when Buhari take over ... blame PDP that ruled the nation for good 16 years and nothing to point as achievement...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by ManirBK: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70402751:
God bless President Buhari and Vice PRESIDENT Osinbajo.
God bless the good people of Nigeria.
God bless you.
God bless us.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

In other news,
Today, someone opened a new moniker/profile here on Nairaland, a member called our attention to it saying 'this is not , this person just sign on today'.
We were surprised to see the member's comment deleted just in 2 mins and the the moniker MANNABBOGRILLS was left alone.
Anyways, this is a DISCLAIMER that we have nothing to do with the said moniker MANNABBOGRILLS.
(We would have ignored as usual, BUT, This is just for posterity's sake and nothing more!)
And according to the owner of this forum, Seun,
Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Enough said.
Thank you!

Meanwhile,
UP CHELSEA.
BLUES FOR LIFE!! wink cheesy

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
mayDtolu:
I've not seen Capable Aspirant dah could compete with buhari in 2019 election.....SAY BABA!!!!....
.#We don't want PDP(People destroying people) again!!!.....Say_No_to_Corruption...

With the way I see the political space in the next year presidential election, buhari is coming back.

I have not seen any powerful candidate from the northerner that can defeat buhari. I may be wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Even madman is testifying what buhari has done 4 him?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=ManirBK post=70403527][/quote]
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glink2018:

With the way I see the political space in the next year presidential election, buhari is coming back.

I have not seen any powerful candidate from the northerner that can defeat buhari. I may be wrong.
You are ABSOLUTELY right sir!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by gtown: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
vanbonattel:
The filth and stench in the environment them mounted this dullard is befitting of his status as one dirty dictator. grin grin
We knew that would pain supporters of the thieves party. shocked
Buhari always ahead of Idiotic P.I.Gs and their darling thieve party

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Hidohwuh: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
mayDtolu:
I've not seen Capable Aspirant dah could compete with buhari in 2019 election.....SAY BABA!!!!....
.#We don't want PDP(People destroying people) again!!!.....Say_No_to_Corruption...
seriously, i'v not seen one......APC or PDP apart, no candidate can defeat Buhari in Nigeria of today. I can't say of tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by zabuur: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:

That's your Senate Presidents much acclaimed Kwara for you

He was also a governor there.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by cosmos1440: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hasn't anybody on nairaland or any of the OPs heard that Kofi Anan is dead ?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by obi58: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ikpewe:
EVEN A MAD MAN IS REJECTING SARAKI

That's one way to view it.

Another way to view it is that this story is confirmation that only insane people will see all that is going on and still support APC grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Effigy! For those who know...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
vanbonattel:
The filth and stench in the environment them mounted this dullard is befitting of his status as one dirty dictator. grin grin

Aren't you ashamed of yourself to be dying for Saraki, who ruled the state for eight years and has since been senator and now the president of the Senate?

Shiorrrrrr

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
zabuur:

He was also a governor there.....

For 8 solid years

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
face of a failure... which corruption did he fought

Face of illiteracy he fighted corruption very well. In fact he fighted it even into your own home.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Face of illiteracy he fighted corruption very well. In fact he fighted it even into your own home.
he fought corruption and everything he touches dies.. zone-B where is ur common sense
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by gtown: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
APC now employs the demented to chant their praises . Sick
And the demented are winning elections for them left and right. Even the demented in Rivers won them election today.
But, Would desparador Atikuchukwu and his thief party get the demented to chant their praises? I think, he would have been the happiest Nigerian now. I think, he would prefer the demented who will really win him presidential seat to support of P.I.Gs and trolls who always win one election on media. What a world!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
he fought corruption and everything he touches dies.. zone-B where is ur common sense

You cannot use fought and touches in one sentence.

It should be fought and touched and then died.

If you must retain the use of your grammer above then say it like this,

He IS FIGHTING corruption and everything HE TOUCHES DIES.

You are truly the face of illiteracy. Where is your intelligence?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by cosmos1440: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
hasn't anybody on nairaland or any of the OPs heard that Kofi Anan is dead ?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by basmur(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
vanbonattel:

APC destroyed this state for 3 years grin
forget party, that state has been his political training ground for years
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by gtown: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I can't believe someone settled down to create this mascot of a useless man.
The useless man that gave birth to people with P.I.G brains must take the blame for this your painment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You cannot use fought and touches in one sentence.

It should be fought and touched and then died.

If you must retain the use of your grammer above then say it like this,

He IS FIGHTING corruption and everything HE TOUCHES DIES.

You are truly the face of illiteracy. Where is your intelligence?
zone-B go and borrow common sense .... suffering and smiling ... Ntoor tongue
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
zone-B go and borrow common sense .... suffering and smiling ... Ntoor tongue

You are not even making any sense to begin with. You have just been typing inanities.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Shelumiel: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
gtown:

And the demented are winning elections for them left and right. Even the demented in Rivers won them election today.
But, Would desparador Atikuchukwu and his thief party get the demented to chant their praises? I think, he would have been the happiest Nigerian now. I think, he would prefer the demented who will really win him presidential seat to support of P.I.Gs and trolls who always win one election on media. What a world!
Only a fool will let the mad sing for them .
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by gtown: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:

grin grin grin
why naooo!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by seanswitch(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ikpewe:
EVEN A MAD MAN IS REJECTING SARAKI

That's the only loyal Buhari man I know. I've never seen him without the APC flag before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.