Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (93567 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UK (Photos) / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by shegzhkn: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
mah goodness
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by rastaLivity: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
welcome home to the hope of all Islamic terrorists in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Humblega(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by DrTonitee(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
He looks healthy.... Welcome home. Hate or love him, he is still our President, at least for the now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by rhymestech: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Albinoflash(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Buhari is back to spoil what osibanjo built in 10days.who else thinks buhari is a punishment for our sins
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Calers: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Heart attack for the looters
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by ifymadu: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
All these people that gather everyday to wave at politicians, are they this jobless?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by ll24: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
We Nigerians really missed u bubu. The hope of the hopeless. The wailers/Biafra will start having sleepless night now.
Sai baba till 2049.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hale, hearty and healthy. Father we thank you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

He should have continued staying there and watch how small small boys will be servicing Aisha

Check out my Instagram @WahalaDeyHere

I swear Chai she go fresh o
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

He should have continued staying there and watch how small small boys will be servicing Aisha

Check out my Instagram @WahalaDeyHere

Aisha is not Igbo na?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by coputa(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is a show of the characteristic hypocrisy of an average Nigerian.Truth is an expensive commodity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by PMBtill2023: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/buhari-returns-to-nigeria-after-10-days.html
WELCOME SIR...your enemies will never progress..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by wyqay: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
tax payers money in action
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
So you mean they even did traditional dance for a president who has been away for 10 fruitless days for vacation (health related surely)?

Something is wrong with this country....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by everozone: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Buhari is a goat.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
MANNABBOGRILLS:
Sai Baba!

The people all love him

Buhari 2019!
Badluck has returned, now the little progress we got while he was away might be for nothing.
he will do us the greatest good he has ever done in is life if he can just stay in the uk till after the 2019 election.
Nigerians will be grateful
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by michoim(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai Baba, the Great!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Stranac:
Wish I've a gun to kill the terrorists..

Hope he will pass our street someday

Wetin him wan come do inside that bush wey you dey stay?
Better kill you self with the gun or die trying
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Joblessness or looking for favour
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by muyiwah666(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
nothingspoil70:
May you not die of anger and hatred AMEN!!!

May he DIE of anger and hatred!.. Why are you guys always playing niceties with these mofos?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Una no dey shame...celebrating this unbridled display of wastage and hypocrisy?

[img]https://media./images/8426b790675c362073951e3ab30c688d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
What's really happening down there in Nigeria.....they now use banners....special cloth N cap to welcome a president who travel to another country.....

SHOWS IT WAS ALL STAGED

MEANWHILE JUBRIL WENT TO LONDON HOSPITAL TO RETOUCH HIS PLASTIC SURGERY..... nigerians don't know the man in aso rock is not buhari
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
until you step outside nigeria, you would not know that you are mad. This is the exact same thing i told my cousin over a phone call today. If you are a logical thinker, regardless of affiliations or monetary gains, you should not support Buhari. In 2015 I wished he won that election because I thought he would be the messiah we need, apparently, this man has retrogressed this nation to a point where we beg for normal things in other countries. look at this idiot that sells barbeque, his posts reeks of ignorance, slavery and poverty mentality. What kind of legacy do you want to drop or what exactly do you want to teach your children in future! I spit on the country and its people, it just saddens me that I may not see the better Nigeria I wish for in my lifetime. I can tell you one thing, none of my children would be part of the final destruction that awaits this nation.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by keneck1: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
vicky6:
angry hope to the hopeless ke? Which hope? Buhari must be mad! and those people that came to welcome him must be maddest if there is any word like that.
sai baba return to Daura 2023
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol, see how the wailers are wailing.

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by freshvine(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:
Every body in Nigeria is very happy

except IPOB...40 Million
PDP...10 Million
lazy youths...65 million
unemployed... 25 million
IDP'S... 5 million
niger delta... 50 million Persons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) by budusky05(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.