Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78121 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

Lolz. See the way this one is bitting at words as if he is suffering from deep-seated family frustration. grin

You do not know my "miserable self", yet my comments had been giving you sleepless nights. You just can't stop replying me. grin Aren't you fooling yourself, flaaaaathead? Empty boasting keeps on showing in all your comments. grin

Is it not gully erosion frustration that drove you from your backward biafra to yorubaland? grin. The real frustrated soul here is you. In fact, the frustration is showing in the way you are using words. You better go for blood pressure checkup before your frustration becomes high blood pressure grin
dummy! so this is all u cud come up with after almost 5hrs of racking ur brains to rebut.

am sure u passed out intermittently while struggling for 5 hours just to reply me..

dumb hater, LMAO

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

In fact after Afonja had died from a volley of arrows shot into his chest...he remained on his feet for a while and had not yet tipped over to the ground. The Fulanis were unsure that Afonja had gone and did not carelessly approach his corpse. They took care in their approach to his body to prevent any surprise.

Thats a WARRIOR!
whats this one yammering about??

Bollywood movies taking a toll on this feeble mind, lmao

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by crimeboss: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba muslims agree with him.

Even lie mohammed our brother knows this is love speech.

Well it's what the Quran requires of u, no one should be surprised, boko haram, isis , alquaeda and fulani herdsmen, and the lists goes on. grin
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
mightyhazell:
dummy! so this is all u cud come up with after almost 5hrs of racking ur brains to rebut.

am sure u passed out intermittently while struggling for 5 hours just to reply me..

dumb hater, LMAO

Eeyah! I understand your poor psychological situation. You are so wretched that your life, soul and destiny are tied to nairaland, a platform owned by a Yoruba man. grin. I spit on your head, flaaaaathead. You will die if nairaland should stop operating.

So, you now think others are in your wretched shoes and have no life outside nairaland?

For your information, flaaaaathead, some of us are not limited to the social media; we have a life outside nairaland.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by debuscket(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Go ahead, sooner or later this thing will spill out into the street. Omo Igbo, you and your boastful people will lose everything in yorubaland. Go and try it, empty braggado cunts.

if only u know. ...
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by debuscket(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Phagyrhe:

Bros, you better nor put yourself in what isn't your own. You probably do not know who might be planning a surprise attack elsewhere. Posting this puts you into one hell of a problem if such ever happen, even if you ain't guilty. Peace bro

U make sense Bro but then.....
He who prize must pay

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
you never answer my question... who taught u this skull mining business , my useless father or u learn it by urself cheesy tongue grin

ask your father why he born you imbeciles as well

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by gurnam: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
kotv:

I'[s]m not ibo but of course, anyone who says the truth about Yoruba is ibo to you people.

How does asking for a genocide of people correlate to calling another sophisticated slowpoke. Did ocherome ask for Yorubas to be killed? What rubbish.

And for the last time, I've asked you Yoruba to stop including Niger delta in your hateful rhetorics. We aren't hateful people like you Yorubas. No where in history have any tribe in Niger-delta asked for ibos or any other tribe to be killed. Not one time have that ever happened from us. Stop including us in your hatefulness. We are not like you people. We do not think or act like you people.[/s]

Show me where you condemned the hate speech of that ugly orangutan when he insulted Yorubas! You can't tell Yorubas how to react to hate speeches directed at them.
Reaction is not always equal to action

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by BiafranJesus: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Islam had been in West Africa while your forebears were still gathering lizards and frogs in the forest covered with banana leaf, with occassional human meat from a kidnapped victim to enjoy a village feast.

Yorubas had been going to Mecca through Egypt to perform Hajj before dan Fodio learnt about Islam.

Go back to the head of your autonomous community to tell him that if it wasnt for Ajayi Crowther bringing you into light and Christianity you would still be a heathen tribe.

See this slave. You mean you yorubas had been cowards for long. If the Igbos were overan by Jihadists like you cowards, do you think Nigeria would even have sen the light?

cowardly snakes.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by BiafranJesus: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Naajjii:

What is the problem having Islam in the South?

terrorism and underdevelopment

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
GMbuharii:

Oya,egba. See the pissure.

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom

That northern igbo picture sweet me die! Laughter no gree me save or upload am.

Northern Igbo, homeless, refugee seeking braggadocious bastards. Using pomposity to cover their massive complex.

Let 1 single crisis happen in Yorubaland, all those houses you have built for future Yoruba generations, awon mumu!

Cc QuotaSystem

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
debuscket:

if only u know............say Ojukwu's manhood lives on!
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Guestlander: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
nduka84:
yes ojukwu ran away to live and fight another day, and at the time of his death, the Nigerian army impressed by the bravery he put-up during the war, even while under total blockage, decided to give him a heroes state burial, but abiola was buried like a common criminal, without any form of state recognition. oladipo diya also displayed great cowardice by kneeling and bowing down ,crying at the feet of abacha. That is the greatest form of cowardice. An igbo man will never do that. Cowardice is in your tribes DNA. That was why obasanjo was imposed on you people as compensation by your Hausa Fulani masters, and you agreed, out of fear.

Where's is Nnamdi Kanu? Cowardice is when you abandoned the people you claim to lead to save your own arse.
Azikiwe did it, Ojukwu did it, Nnamdi Kanu........?

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Dareal90s(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
BiafranJesus:

See this slave. You mean you yorubas had been cowards for long. If the Igbos were overan by Jihadists like you cowards, do you think Nigeria would even have sen the light?

cowardly snakes.
Yoruba's are cowards but they keep killing you, go read Biafra history,the Yoruba's led the war to ur land and kill ur people, even till date Igbo's are nothing without Yoruba's, leave Yoruba land, churches, schools, companies etc and go to ur red land you refused, try raise a war against Yoruba's and see how they gonna wipe u out, try it.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
debuscket:

He who prize must pay

You are right bro but at the same time, violence does not solve anything.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Alexis11: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
kotv:
For this to come from an educated man and for the Yorubas defending him, I'm starting to see what ibos said about Yorubas may actually be the truth. It appears there isn't much difference between North and Yoruba in terms of civility. What a shame.

I think you are suffering from selective amnesia. Is Nnamdi Kanu not seen as hero among the Igbos today? Can't you just type "Nnamdi Kanu words against the Yorubas" on google and YouTube in case you forgot.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Alexis11: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
kotv:

I'm not ibo but of course, anyone who says the truth about Yoruba is ibo to you people.

How does asking for a genocide of people correlate to calling another sophisticated slowpoke. Did ocherome ask for Yorubas to be killed? What rubbish.

And for the last time, I've asked you Yoruba to stop including Niger delta in your hateful rhetorics. We aren't hateful people like you Yorubas. No where in history have any tribe in Niger-delta asked for ibos or any other tribe to be killed. Not one time have that ever happened from us. Stop including us in your hatefulness. We are not like you people. We do not think or act like you people.

Everyone denies. Yours can't be surprising. grin

What a tribe! cheesy

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:
have edited all.
Edit your first post on the page 2 and the rest.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by LZAA: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
GMbuharii:

Oya,egba. See the pissure.

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightguy(m): 12:45am On Aug 20, 2018
Isn't it funny that Yorubas are the unity beggars. If u hate this people soo much and don't want to associate with with them. Y don't u allow them to create their own country.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by AfonjaSlaves(f): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Adebowale89:

ask your father why he born you imbeciles as well
as I'm asking ur useless mom right now why she didn't abort such a useless fellow like you cheesy grin tongue
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by naijaking1: 2:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Sagay212:

And if they don't, what will you do? Issue ultimatum as usual. Or shut down babcock as it is one of the 90% properties owned by igbos in nigeria...

The owners of Babcock or any university know the danger more than you do. Get an education.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by OnyeOGA(m): 5:45am On Aug 20, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You are the fool here. Ochero nnanna of Vanguare newspaper said same and he was not sacked
TWO FACED TERRORIST. WERE YOU GUYS OUT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT CLAIMED THAT WE DON'T HAVE IGBOS IN NIGER DELTA. THE GUY IS FROM THAT REGION.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
as I'm asking my useless mom right now why she didn't abort such useless fellow like me cheesy grin tongue

I don't need to drag your parent to this. but just remember you're a slaves in your own land. is either you're sold out to a man or they use you for ritual, what else is your relevance in your land. ladies has no say, you can continue reasoning in the captivity of your shadow but I won't drag your parent to this your childishness

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
reality1010:
Some of u Yorubas think very low and lack good judgemnt on things.If u call Igbo ppl drug dealers in SA what about d yorubas?If u say Igbos r in prisons outside nigeria what about d yorubas?There r thousands of yorubas doing those tins anf worst outside,even Huasas in Arab world.Thats why these igbo guys will always blast u ppl when u speak ill of them.

guy you mumu o. infact you mumu so tey I cum dey shame for you

I'm sure your psychological trait except if is dead, knew your people are known as foreign prisoners than any region in Nigeria. guess na everything be celebration in your own land?

to your last sentence "that's why Igbo blast Yoruba". check my post where they blast me and my tribe that I won't reply them and make them even cry like a baby before they quit

let them come with their blast, dem go hear em

your sense of reasoning need a total redress if you think you guys says have any meaning to us here.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Pchidexy(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
flames01:

When you are arrogant and disrespectful and also abuse people's culture, you can't expect them to wish you well. You should be ready to face any consequence of your action, like the murder that came upon you people in South Africa.
You are congenitally mad. I have nothing to discuss with you.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by EmirAbj: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
DO YOU KNOW MANY THINGS ABA IS PROVIDING, JUST OF A RECENT AN ELECTRIC TRICYCLE WAS MADE BY ABA PEOPLE... LEAVE SENTIMENTAL AND SAY THE TRUTH
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ProWalker: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2018
debuscket:

He who prize must pay

Na so una dey carry problem for head and when gbede land on top your head now, una go dey blame your innocent village witches
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I dont run errands for you. Simply type Kanu threaten Kumuyi and deeper life in a search engine.

Is that why you all sold him out to Burutai, cause he is not your leader?

You want me to condemn what this Alaba said? Whattt! Have you lost your mind Ive said worse in past and been banned here for three months. I love what he said. grin

I equally don't run errands for senseless people who keep typing meaningless things they imagine in their heads.

"" ant me to condemn what this Alaba said? Whattt! Have you lost your mind Ive said worse in past and been banned here for three months. I love what he said"

I am not surprised.
That's xlasic Afonja behaviour

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Why do we need to "dominate"? Why? We dont like that mindset, its not part of the Omoluabi ethos.

We dont g to peoples territory to go dominate. We are guests and grateful for their embrace and love to us...we stay within limits and never threaten or violate their culture. This is why even in core North where traditionally foreigners are not allowed to live within city walls Yorubas are exempted. Go inside Kano city, in the quarters around Emir palace Yorubas live there. Nupe live there. Kanuri live there. Bariba live there. Igala live there. Gwari live there.

15 Yorubas living in a place in Kano cannot dominate the area. in order to dominate an area ur population there will be substantial n u will also create a lot of wealth there, Yorubas are not known for that.
The facts are simple, Yorubas don't ever travel. The average Yoruba adult has never crossed the boundary of the SW.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2018
flames01:

Even at that, your tribe will perish if the Yoruba's decide to shut you out if their region. grin
Loooooooooool..

Yorubas are on existence because of the oil money from Igbo land sent to them for survival, without our oil, the Yorubas will die off in a few months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52