Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78174 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice one. The memo should be sent to Buhari now now, let the igbos go lets see what remains of the zoo. U cant hate somebody and want the person to remain with you.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Aspiregreat: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
A wise man thinks before speaking but it's obvious Mr Alabi is a certified nitwit with unguarded utterance, he isn't even worthy to be a staff.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
hmm
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by eyinjuege: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
He needs to lose his job first of all.
Then should be arrested by the police for hate speech

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by adeniyi3971(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
You are very right sir we know they don't like us too so the feeling is mutual!

watch how they'll start insulting him for airing his opinion!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Gariki: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
It’s tym we take to Twitter and other place for justice on this

13 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mrjaydee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
War go happen here

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by arherfish(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
To think he's an academia makes me feel sad
I pray I don't get to this level in life. You made a valid point cos igbo students pay tuition fee that forms part of his salaries.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
MODS, please don’t take this thread to FP.

You will only be causing deeper disunity in the South. Igbos and Yorubas have mutual hate for each other!

The man must not lose his job because of Igbos. We would not accept it oooo
. I have said my own.

I concur 100%.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Sufisunni: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think, he went overboard! Don't castigate an entire race, tribe or Igbo nation as the problem of Nigeria. Most innocent Igbos are victims of greedy, narrow minded, media-seeking attention Nnamdi Kanu and his likes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

This is the exact kind of thread the corrupt politicians in the country want at this time.

Anything that can cause chaos , fights, HATRED and the likes, they thrive by it.

People should be careful this period in time......sensible people we mean!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
We have tried to avoid tribal hatred for some months now but NL just has to make money at the expense of Nigeria’s peace.

If that man loses his job, millions of Yorubas will not be happy.

I am very sad right now.

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by bellville: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
This guy has lost his job already. I dont understand people's obsession with tribal rants on social media.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
forget them. I dont take the yahoo yahoo skull miners serious.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by BabaIbo: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
I'm off to his Facebook page...

I have Yoruba friends but this one Alaba Ajibola is a typical sophisticated Mor.on

35 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
Then should be arr3sted by the police for hate speech

Shut up, go and take his job Shebi na your papa own the university.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by capitalzero: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babcock should sack that guy

11 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Kyase(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
tigerclaws:
you won't see modath here
dont you dare bring modath into this....

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
I have always suspected your mental health status. You just cleared my doubts.
lol,resurgent2019 aka Alcatraz 1 to infinity is a confirmed dope head. pay him mind at your peril, lol

22 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Guy abeg make you chill woh, my elder bros wife na igbo, so his kids are like half igbo, so no extermination pls, come close to them & I will exterminate you instead

15 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
This mods should shut down this thread!

That man must not lose his job because of igbos.

It is election period and igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.
shut d hell up. A university lecturer made a post on facebook and u are begging for the post to be shut down on nairaland. Is nairaland bigger than facebook?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by AntiWailer: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
That is not true.

Except for M0r0ns that fall for the guys objective.

My woman is from South East Nd I won’t think twice to take a bullet to protect her.

For all u care the f00lish guy might be paid to type what he posted and compensated enough to lose his job.

Election is coming and it is time to start the division till the election is over.

After Buhari won they sold Yorubas are Hausa’s slave.

Time for election they are imposing Hausa candidate on the east. They even begged one to come and collect title

Use ur brains if you have any.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
Then should be arr3sted by the police for hate speech

Go and sit down. Hypocrite!

Go and arrest him na.

9 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by tigerclaws: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
[s]
flames01:

I hate what he said, but you igbos have a way of annoying people with your arrogance and empty boasting.
[/s]
you just validated me now

23 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by aforosco(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
To think he's an academia makes me feel sad
Not everyone who works in a university is an Academia bro

27 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by popsyleo1: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
That guy is an idiot

15 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by firefirefire: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ndo

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by semyman: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
This one that we didn't hear anything from Fayose, abi he has given his life to Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.